JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi Lucy I just use a syringe most of the time

I am going right back to volume mixing - this was my second go-around with using a scale and it was even worse the second time, lol

I rarely mix less than 200 ml at a time anyway, because it is not an activity I enjoy, so try to only mix every six weeks or so

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I'm gonna mix my juice with a dream or twelve by putting my ancient ass to bed, to forget about snow covered everything...
...to be 32 years old again, driving road rallies in my Bandit special edition turbo Trans Am on a sunny summer day...
... to ... Zzzzzzzzz

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's only 9:30 here - so gonna wind down by making my lemonade with honey and do a little rewicking - that I do enjoy

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I love a fresh wick, what ya using?

Well, exciting wicking night, lol

Will be trying out the new Cotton Bacon Prime and checking out some super-bargain regular CB me and Cromwell bought for 99 cents, lol

We were worried its fake but it is looking very promising so far - the package is identical but I haven't opened it yet

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, exciting wicking night, lol

Will be trying out the new Cotton Bacon Prime and checking out some super-bargain regular CB me and Cromwell bought for 99 cents, lol

We were worried its fake but it is looking very promising so far - the package is identical but I haven't opened it yet
That is a deal, I like cotton bacon and don't taste any break in.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That is a deal, I like cotton bacon and don't taste any break in.

I do for about an hour or so. Supposedly the new stuff has no break in and wicks faster. So, I will put try it in my old Merlin, which I know like the back of my hand and the coil is at least two months old, so I know how it tastes and acts

Haven't decided what to test the cheap CB on yet -

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm gonna mix my juice with a dream or twelve by putting my ancient ass to bed, to forget about snow covered everything...
...to be 32 years old again, driving road rallies in my Bandit special edition turbo Trans Am on a sunny summer day...
... to ... Zzzzzzzzz
I know by now you're dreaming of that Bandit edition TA right now but damn those were great movies! Oh, and nice cars too!!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Lucy it's 1 am here so I am going to call it a night so i will see everyone tomorrow

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
28378700_1742995445746572_6789547521813467641_n.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
TA right now but damn those were great movies!
I really liked #1 and #2 was OK, but #3 lost me totally. And I have to add, given my previous movie rants, even though no one was blown up or shot, ALL the law enforcement people were made to look like totally inept morons and the criminals (Bandit, et al) were the heroes, and the more laws they broke, the louder the audience roared. Something about that is a sad statement about our society's programming.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Redbox sent me a code good for a free movie rental.

So I picked up the remake of Steven King's "It".

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Normally, I am just fine with the content I receive from my Time Warner/Spectrum service as well as content from Amazon Prime Video as well as our local library system.

But if I want to watch a more recent release and rent via cable or Amazon, for just a couple of bucks more, I can see it on the big screen in the cheapo theatre.

Anyway, We just got a Redbox in our small rural village and it has TON's of stuff for $1.61 including tax.

Not sure what is going on (and I most certainly not going to tell Redbox about it) but for some reason, I rent a movie, the next day I get a text from RB with a code for a free movie. Or a two for one.

Or like this morning, a freebie just out of the blue.

As for Netflix, just as soon as they start running the first season of Star Trek Discovery, I am going to sign up for one month just to see that.

I refuse to give 1 freaking cent to CBS just to watch that show. The rotten bastards

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing much better thanks to you my friend
Good to hear, Jimi....!

Is it spring up in your neck of the country yet?

Was cold here this week, but I'll take all the cold thrown at me, to compensate for the 100+ degree summer days.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I take it you received a lot of snow today?
No, actually the blizzard was the day after I last got Bob started and cleared pathways to the shop, barns, driveway, etc., which was a couple weeks ago. But with the broken back, I can't push a shovel very far and Bob won't start unless the temp is at/above freezing, so I haven't been able to get out of my own driveway for awhile.
Haven't you taught Lannie how to operate the Bobcat?....:teehee:.
Kinda like all those husbands who claim to not understand vacuum cleaners, laundry, etc., Lannie has judiciously managed to avoid learning how to use all power tools. Oh, I know she could if she wanted to, but she claims responsibility for the crap inside the house and everything outside (other than milking cows) is my problem.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got busted and scolded not to vape in the bathroom anymore..... she doesn’t like all the vapor
Don’t judge me cause I vape behind closed doors..

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got busted and scolded not to vape in the bathroom anymore..... she doesn’t like all the vapor
Don’t judge me cause I vape behind closed doors..
Hahaha...it's ruff on mirrors if your using a lota VG.....:)

I was scolded a couple times myself.....:devil:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never smoked cigs in the bathroom since I’ve been with her.. only when I was single..
she didn’t like the stench of cigs when I came back from a smoke break outside the house.. she’d demand I take a shower and brush my teeth each time..

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to hear, Jimi....!

Is it spring up in your neck of the country yet?

Was cold here this week, but I'll take all the cold thrown at me, to compensate for the 100+ degree summer days.
No about another month till spring here, wish it was I am ready to start my garden

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I never smoked cigs in the bathroom since I’ve been with her.. only when I was single..
she didn’t like the stench of cigs when I came back from a smoke break outside the house.. she’d demand I take a shower and brush my teeth each time..
She didn't like your habits before and she doesn't like them now. Um, why is it you are in this relationship?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No about another month till spring here, wish it was I am ready to start my garden
I planted mine a couple weeks ago...when it was 85 degrees since the beginning of fall...then we finally received a week of cold, frost on the pumpkins every morning this past week...had to cover everything with bed sheets.

It's nice outside now, no more frost I assume, till next year.... Hope anyway...my citrus trees have blossoms, don't want the frost killing my fruit.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That sounds like my ex husband. Which is one reason he's my ex. My husband hasn't been a smoker in over 40 yrs, but he accepted me for who I was, in every detail -- though after I started smoking outdoors only, he would gripe if I came back in from smoking and went right into his room and started talking to him. He preferred for me to wait a little while, after smoking. But when I started vaping and then quit smoking... he was so amazed and delighted; he gives me no static of any kind regarding vaping -- he LOVES vaping!

I really think some women just live to bitch.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds familiar in my household.. but gotta love them for all the other things they do and put up with on the flip side!

Nah, I couldn't live with someone who bitched at me constantly -- that's why my ex is my ex. The real secret to happy marriage is TOLERATION -- on BOTH sides.

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I planted mine a couple weeks ago...when it was 85 degrees since the beginning of fall...then we finally received a week of cold, frost on the pumpkins every morning this past week...had to cover everything with bed sheets.

It's nice outside now, no more frost I assume, till next year.... Hope anyway...my citrus trees have blossoms, don't want the frost killing my fruit.
Still have a month here before it thaws and dries up a bit, wish it was sooner. My aunt lived in Tucson for 44 years she liked it out there.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That sounds like my ex husband. Which is one reason he's my ex. My husband hasn't been a smoker in over 40 yrs, but he accepted me for who I was, in every detail -- though after I started smoking outdoors only, he would gripe if I came back in from smoking and went right into his room and started talking to him. He preferred for me to wait a little while, after smoking. But when I started vaping and then quit smoking... he was so amazed and delighted; he gives me no static of any kind regarding vaping -- he LOVES vaping!

I really think some women just live to bitch.

Andria
HiYa Andria

VU Sponsors