Become a Patron!

Online vendor for coils?

Hey all I recently burnt the last coil for my aegis solo are there any legit online vendors shipping to the PA area? I ordered off vaporboss.com last night but I think that site is a scam I haven't heard anything back from them since ordering. Looking for geekvape supermesh x2 coils thanks all :).

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have never ordered from them before, but their site looks legit-

Know about Vapor Boss Shipping Policies​

YES, we are still delivering. Due to the PACT ACT we are restructuring how your packages are arriving. Delivery times will get faster but for now there is a 5-10 day minimum. All orders are processed within 24hours on business days, excluding holidays and weekends

Because of the PACT ACT we will no longer be using USPS, Fedex, or UPS.

We ship with STOREKS.Com It's hard to call the amount of time it takes for product to reach your hands. Especially with the whole Covid thing turning everyone to purchase online. Roughly 2-6 days ( Covid May Changed/Delay Mail Carriers)

You could try calling or emailing tomorrow to see if they deliver in PA

I have never ordered from them before, but their site looks legit-

Know about Vapor Boss Shipping Policies​

YES, we are still delivering. Due to the PACT ACT we are restructuring how your packages are arriving. Delivery times will get faster but for now there is a 5-10 day minimum. All orders are processed within 24hours on business days, excluding holidays and weekends

Because of the PACT ACT we will no longer be using USPS, Fedex, or UPS.

We ship with STOREKS.Com It's hard to call the amount of time it takes for product to reach your hands. Especially with the whole Covid thing turning everyone to purchase online. Roughly 2-6 days ( Covid May Changed/Delay Mail Carriers)

You could try calling or emailing tomorrow to see if they deliver in PA
Thank you for this i actually didn't look at the fine print enough to see they didn't deliver on weekends that's probably why I haven't gotten a response back via email, I'll give it a couple more days appreciate it again.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you for this i actually didn't look at the fine print enough to see they didn't deliver on weekends that's probably why I haven't gotten a response back via email, I'll give it a couple more days appreciate it again.
Yes most places are closed on the weekends and Holidays so they won't process your order- so you will probably get a confirmation on Tuesday or Wednesday.
It is hard for many US vendors now that there is a ban on shipping vape gear thru USPS,UPS and Fed Ex.
Many are using private shippers now- and not sure how good they are or how long the delivery would take or if they ship to PA.
Let us know what happens!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not to be a smartass, but I really believe, if I wanted to keep vaping for the foreseeable future, I'd buy myself a few rebuildable atomizers and some wire/cotton/tools, and some DIY supplies. It's only going to get more difficult to get factory coils and pre-mixed eliquid.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Not to be a smartass, but I really believe, if I wanted to keep vaping for the foreseeable future, I'd buy myself a few rebuildable atomizers and some wire/cotton/tools, and some DIY supplies. It's only going to get more difficult to get factory coils and pre-mixed eliquid.
I agree with you on this!

No offense taken to be completely honest with you I'm pretty new to vaping as a whole so I really don't know how to approach DIY, I do mess around with computer parts from time to time so I imagine it's not too hard but is there any forum posts/guides for this? I would just rather build them myself than go through this hassle every other week lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No offense taken to be completely honest with you I'm pretty new to vaping as a whole so I really don't know how to approach DIY, I do mess around with computer parts from time to time so I imagine it's not too hard but is there any forum posts/guides for this? I would just rather build them myself than go through this hassle every other week lol

Here's a link to the New Builder's section of the forum:

And here's a section that @wildgypsy70 has recommended to others who wanted to get started with DIY:

And DIY general discussion:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you're in the US, there will be items that you'll have trouble sourcing right now, like nicotine. The only place I know of to order it from these days is www.nicbase.com.

I use Bull City Flavors (www.bullcityflavors.com) to buy flavors, and sometimes PG and VG. Amazon and Heartland Vapes have in the past been decent sources of PG and VG also. www.wireoptim.com for coil wire, and they may carry some tools, or you could order pre-wrapped coils to use in RTAs/RDAs/RDTAs but I don't have a recommendation there - it's been years since I ordered any myself.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It is really not that hard to use and build and wick an RDA(rebuildable drip atomizer) or RTA(Rebuildable tank atomizer)
The single coil decks are the easiest to use. Many start with an RDA 1st- easy to wick and change out the wicks, no messy glass to take off and on to work on like an RTA. I have been using and liking the Damn Vape Mongrel RDA.
As for the wound coils- I use Demon Killer kits- like 6 different types of coils and I get them in Kanthal,SS and Ni80- metals.
I also buy 100 packs of Alien coils that I like at about $7.00 . I bought each of the Demon Killer Kits for around $2.50 each. I know I am bad- I don't DIY my coils or liquids.

VU Sponsors