Become a Patron!

OOO Powdered Sugar

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone have this flavor and found it to be extremely dry? I added it at 1% to a mix without doing SFT because I am an idiot and it seems to be sucking all the moisture out of my vape. The rest of the mix is comprised of some sugar cookie, some sweet cream (VT) some marzipan (less than 1%), some vanilla custard, and some DIYFS Holy vanilla. I've never found any of those other ingredients to be like vaping on the sahara desert so I can only assume it is OOO Powdered Sugar.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It does have a drying effect. I’ve used it a couple of times around the percentage you’re using and didn’t notice the Sahara desert, but it could be me. How long did you let the recipe steep for?

If you don’t mind posting the recipe(or pm’ing it to me), I can look at it? Not that my brain is working so good right now(still goddamm sick) but I can try!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does have a drying effect. I’ve used it a couple of times around the percentage you’re using and didn’t notice the Sahara desert, but it could be me. How long did you let the recipe steep for?

If you don’t mind posting the recipe(or pm’ing it to me), I can look at it? Not that my brain is working so good right now(still goddamm sick) but I can try!
It's just a clone recipe I'm messing with it was this

Sugar cookie 5% CAP
Marzipan .75%
Vanilla Custard 4%
Biscuit - 1%
OOO PS - 1%
DIYFS Holy Vanilla - 1.5%
then because of the dryness
VT Sweet Cream - 1%

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's just a clone recipe I'm messing with it was this

Sugar cookie 5% CAP
Marzipan .75%
Vanilla Custard 4%
Biscuit - 1%
OOO PS - 1%
DIYFS Holy Vanilla - 1.5%
then because of the dryness
VT Sweet Cream - 1%
FA marzipan? Inw Biscuit? Caps VCV1?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, haven't really let it steep much besides the overnight warm bath I usually do. I'm guessing maybe I need to let it open up a little bit. I have plenty of recipes where the overnight bath doesn't suffice and I let them go a couple of weeks with time.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool. I’ll mix this up and let it sit a week. I should have my taste buds back by then. :D
I will also continue to let mine brew and hopefully that does the trick. Honestly, I've never experienced anything like it in a vape. It literally sucks the moisture out of my mouth. I can taste something good in the background and usually the first puff tastes sweet and lovely, the second less, the third I am trampling anyone in the way of me and a glass of water.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Alrighty, all mixed. Vcv1 def needs at least a week or more for me. I’ll let ya know!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hope you feel better :hug:

VU Sponsors