Become a Patron!

Ooze pen being weird

My ooze pen will only light up when I plug it in to charge it lights up white red and green and then when it’s charging if I press the button 8 times it flashes red as if it were dead it does not light up off the charger but earlier it was for about 20 mins just blinking red but it’s not dead cause I’ve charged it for hours on intervals and it’s not the charger because I’ve tried three different ones and also have tried cleaning and resetting the connection plates tried changing cartis doesn’t fix the pen

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
My ooze pen will only light up when I plug it in to charge it lights up white red and green and then when it’s charging if I press the button 8 times it flashes red as if it were dead it does not light up off the charger but earlier it was for about 20 mins just blinking red but it’s not dead cause I’ve charged it for hours on intervals and it’s not the charger because I’ve tried three different ones and also have tried cleaning and resetting the connection plates tried changing cartis doesn’t fix the pen

Go to eBay and search for "ego twist"
You will find the exact same pen style battery for 1/4 of the price of one that says "ooze" on it.

VU Sponsors