Become a Patron!

Opinion: Best Coffee Flavor Concentrate?

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There's so many of them. What are the favorites? Not looking for anything exotic. Just your basic coffee. If they had a Dunkin Donuts coffee flavor that would be ideal.

Definitely NOT looking for anything that tastes like Starbucks.

Edit: Not looking for a recipe but for a coffee flavor concentrate.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There's so many of them. What are the favorites? Not looking for anything exotic. Just your basic coffee. If they had a Dunkin Donuts coffee flavor that would be ideal.

• Dark Bean Espresso (FA) ... unequivocally the one and only. At 0.5% it will approximate Dunkin Donuts. 1% and over will be Starbuck-ish.
  • Mexican Liqueur (TFA) ... honorable mention. Medium-roast, Columbian coffee at 2% with a strong hint of chocolate.
  • Espresso Flavour (TFA) ... may be what you are looking for ... very weak 'blonde' coffee.

Last edited:

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I wound up getting two base coffees - non bitter. I specifically didn't want espresso or cappuccino as I'm going for coffee and not those flavors. Plus I already have those.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
+1 for FlavourArt Coffee Espresso at 3% or lower.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FA Up or Medicine Flower Coffee, also like OSDIY Lotta Latte which is true to its name

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure I have like 90% of all coffee flavor concentrates out :facepalm:. With that being said my favorite 2 so far are SC (Chinese Company) Cappuccino and Purilium Caramel Coffee w/ Sweet Milk. SC Cappuccino isn't cappuccino to me its got a mild roasted coffee taste and a very very slight bitter note, really been my go to coffee more than the others. The Purilium coffee is coffee loaded with creamer and very mild caramel notes, has 0 bitterness (I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar :coffee:.

Personally I have been working on perfecting a coffee recipe (for me) since I started DIY.

Last edited:

Martin_tu

Member For 4 Years
We make something called 'Americano' which has two coffee's, Dark Bean (coffee espresso) FA @ 0.3 ml and a Tiramiso @ 0.9 with two creams
Bavarian Cream (CAP) 0.9 ml and Whipped Cream (TFA) 0.15 ml (in a 30 ml bottle). It's quite popular. I nearly called it BCNS, (Black Coffee No Sugar) but decided that might be too simplistic for the peone palates.

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Trying to make a coffee and doughnut flavor. I went 6/6% on each, but I think the coffee was too strong. Dropped down to 9/3 and am waiting. Neither has steeped yet; I just knew as soon as I mixed it that I had too much coffee in there. I put a couple of other ingredients - nuts, cream, things like that, to get it up to 20%.

michaelcard47

Member For 3 Years
Trying to make a coffee and doughnut flavor. I went 6/6% on each, but I think the coffee was too strong. Dropped down to 9/3 and am waiting. Neither has steeped yet; I just knew as soon as I mixed it that I had too much coffee in there. I put a couple of other ingredients - nuts, cream, things like that, to get it up to 20%.
Lotta people saying Flavour Art at .05% and lil cream,sweetener nutts if u prefer but yeah sounds like your % is wary too high especially FA

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We make something called 'Americano' which has two coffee's, Dark Bean (coffee espresso) FA @ 0.3 ml and a Tiramiso @ 0.9 with two creams
Bavarian Cream (CAP) 0.9 ml and Whipped Cream (TFA) 0.15 ml (in a 30 ml bottle). It's quite popular. I nearly called it BCNS, (Black Coffee No Sugar) but decided that might be too simplistic for the peone palates.
Sounds good. I can't mix a coffee I really like. Sadly, i don't have the whipped cream. So, I'll have to wait until I get some.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I use mostly Wonder Flavors Brazilian Coffee, never at more than 1%. It's plenty strong enough for me at an average of 0.85%.

It's just a strong black coffee, so very versatile.

I don't know about a concentrate, but the Nespresso Ethiopia capsules (OriginalLine), OMG, I'm addicted. These are the best Nespresso espresso pods I've ever tried. I think this quarantine made me addicted to coffee, and it's not a surprise because my day usually starts with a cup of coffee, and I usually drink two or three more until noon. I don't drink after, because I can't sleep at night if I do, so I limit myself. I've never tried a coffee concentrate though, but why would you use a coffee concentrate if a machine makes the coffee taste a lot better?

Last edited:

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Flavor Art espresso, Hands down for me

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about a concentrate, but the Nespresso Ethiopia capsules (OriginalLine), OMG, I'm addicted. These are the best Nespresso espresso pods I've ever tried. I think this quarantine made me addicted to coffee, and it's not a surprise because my day usually starts with a cup of coffee, and I usually drink two or three more until noon. I don't drink after, because I can't sleep at night if I do, so I limit myself. I've never tried a coffee concentrate though, but why would you use a coffee concentrate if a machine makes the coffee taste a lot better?
Welcome to Vaping Underground, Riley!

This isn't quite the right thread for Coffee Makers, but if you vape, you're home now!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So far I like Sweet Coffee SSA and Brazilian Coffee WF together. I did buy some FA Up to try too. I have a mocha that I am getting close with, but the coffee and nuts need more work to taste yummy.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm liking pairing SC cappuccino with VT coffee liqueur here lately. SSA mocca is pretty good with a couple drops of MF dark chocolate and a cream of of your choice. I tend to reach for hangsen cream &/ dulce de leche with coffee vapes.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Best coffee flavor I have had was a natural extraction I did myself with Cafe Pillon and sweetened with sucrolous. It took time and filtering it was tricky but it was the best coffee flavor I have used.

VU Sponsors