Become a Patron!

Original Crown sub-ohm tank appreciation thread???

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the OG Crown sub-ohm tank. I mostly do rebuildables, this is the only tank that I do not have a rba for. I do have one in the works. So I should have it in a minute or two. I own a Big Baby beast and a Prince, both with rba decks. Also have a rta or two and the same with rda's. When I am out and about I use the Crown. I just love the Crown. Excellent vape, long life coils, overall a great tank.
Yes it is a tall, skinny, goofy looking thing. But even 5 years after it's release it is still imo comparable or superior to all the current tanks I have used.
Does any one share my opinion? Let me know. I use mine on my Aegis Legend and man does it look goofy. You know what? I do not care. My vape is probably better than most.
Peace and love to you and yours.
Big Rick

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dude, I’m right there with ya! I love my OG Crown! I also use mostly rda’s but when I’m feeling lazy, I go for the Crown. Yes, you’re correct, it’s goofy looking, but for a sub tank, it performs really well. Flavor is good, you can still get the coils for relatively cheap and it’s top fill!

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I love my OG crown. I stopped using mine about a year ago only because I was squonking almost exclusively. I have lots of the 0.5 ohm
Coils for it and have it boxed up to keep it safe in case I wanna bring it out again.
I will say I recently started using these 0.5 ohm TNX2 coils for the Freemax fireluke 2, and others, but it reminds me of the OG crown quite a bit. Great flavor and lengthy lifespan so if you are thinking about trying a new tank keep in mind the fireluke 2 and these awesome TNX2 coils. 35 watts is all it needs so battery lifespan also increases compared to most tanks and coils these days.

VU Sponsors