Become a Patron!

Orion Go - The Pod mesh pods

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone tried The POD mesh pods for the Orion? I had my Orion sitting in a drawer for the past 6-8 months because I never could get the vape I desired out of it, but these pods have completely changed my mind. I'm on the first pod and it's still going strong after about 1.5 weeks. The flavor is amazing, far better than any other pod I've used.

I'd love to hear some feedback or any other suggestions on what pods (or coils) you are using in your Orion.

xZitoWarriorx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I use them from time to time. The one thing that bothers me about them (and this is really very trivial but for whatever reason it bothers me) is the coil and how even though I may fill it right to the top there are some air bubbles that get stuck right around it.

But all in all I do like them, but prefer the original pods any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use them from time to time. The one thing that bothers me about them (and this is really very trivial but for whatever reason it bothers me) is the coil and how even though I may fill it right to the top there are some air bubbles that get stuck right around it.

But all in all I do like them, but prefer the original pods any day.

Really? I have noticed the air bubble, but I can let go of that. Are you talking about the original pods that have the long wick of cotton inside? I never got those to work properly. I tried leaving them as is, thinning the wick, trimming the wick, nothing seemed to work for me.

xZitoWarriorx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Really? I have noticed the air bubble, but I can let go of that. Are you talking about the original pods that have the long wick of cotton inside? I never got those to work properly. I tried leaving them as is, thinning the wick, trimming the wick, nothing seemed to work for me.

The air bubbles for whatever reason are hard to get rid of (or just give me problems and are usually in the spot and and burning out the coil) but when I get em working well, they are great for the POD brand, I will say that I do love the fact they come in .8 and .3

With the original pods they made for them, the ones made by Lost Vape, what I do is usually is fill it, let it sit for about a half hour and then I take short puffs, just a few of them. Then let it sit for another 5-10 minutes and then take a few more puffs but a little bit longer ones, let it sit for a short time and then it’s good to go for me.

With the Orion’s with the DNA chips, I use the lowest wattage setting and do the same thing above.

VU Sponsors