Become a Patron!

Outter Vapes (Issue being resolved).................(or not)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Issue being resolved

Last edited:

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if it's changed since you looked at it but quite a few things say "by Hcigar" and the 4 Nine specifically says clone. Searching for "authentic" and "genuine" brings up a bunch of Kanger, Innokin and Aspire stuff. Not, I notice, the Hana 20w which makes no claims one way or the other. They do however make the claim on the "About us" page that "We carry every single product produced by Innokin, Hcigar, Aspire, Kanger, Hana, and Anyvape". Kind of a mixed bag really. Whether all those are genuine...I couldn't say.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oops, I see you edited it while I was looking the site over. Glad to hear they are addressing it.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys! We do have the mix-up being fixed A.S.A.P., and truly do apologize for any confusion. We address which manufacturer makes each of our products, and if we missed anything, we would greatly appreciate it if you would let us know first. We will fix it right away, while not having to suffer on our very first days in business. We are very hard-working individuals just as yourselves, and we hope that you would be kind enough to support us, rather than defame us for a mistake we may have made. We want success just like anyone would, but thank you for informing us either way.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if it's changed since you looked at it but quite a few things say "by Hcigar" and the 4 Nine specifically says clone. Searching for "authentic" and "genuine" brings up a bunch of Kanger, Innokin and Aspire stuff. Not, I notice, the Hana 20w which makes no claims one way or the other. They do however make the claim on the "About us" page that "We carry every single product produced by Innokin, Hcigar, Aspire, Kanger, Hana, and Anyvape". Kind of a mixed bag really. Whether all those are genuine...I couldn't say.
Hey there lefty! We do carry all genuine products, as we would not be in business too long if we opted to sell knock-off products. I definitely understand where you are coming from, being that it is hard to trust a new company over the web. Even if we did sell knock-off items, we have a 60-day money back guarantee on most products, and a 30-day money back guarantee on the rest of our major products. We only want to do good business and make everyone happy, while sustaining success! Soon enough, I am 100% confident you will be seeing positive reviews!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You sell a great many clones of authentic mods
Hey there lefty! We do carry all genuine products, as we would not be in business too long if we opted to sell knock-off products. I definitely understand where you are coming from, being that it is hard to trust a new company over the web. Even if we did sell knock-off items, we have a 60-day money back guarantee on most products, and a 30-day money back guarantee on the rest of our major products. We only want to do good business and make everyone happy, while sustaining success! Soon enough, I am 100% confident you will be seeing positive reviews!
All of your Caravela, Foggati, 4nine, Hana mods are clones of authentics. They are knock-offs.....or in other parlance...clones. Even a 1:1 is a clone/knock-off.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I don't think many would consider a clone to be a "knock-off", as that terminology is used in the context of someone who thinks they're ordering one thing, but receive another completely different thing. Usually knock-offs are considered to be a cheap, low-quality make of another product. Our products are all very high quality, whether they are clones or not. I just think "knock-off" is too strong of a word to use in this sense. But jeeze, you guys are really putting us on the spot! lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No No No.....in a great many cases, a clone is of equal or better quality than the original....not to mention they account for 75% of vape sales! The long standing issue is really on the shoulders of those that spend upwards of $200 for the authentics. They are the ones that tend to get bent out of shape. We want and need for businesses like yours to thrive, not only for the sake of sales...but to educate and help grow us as a community. It is the proliferation of clones masquerading as authentics that have the authentic manufacturers attacking us lately. What a great many of us would like to see actually...is clones being produced without original logos and names. This way we are getting good quality and AFFORDABLE products, without the inclination of some people, to pass something off as what it is not. You will NEVER be shunned for being a dealer that sells clones...not at all!

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No No No.....in a great many cases, a clone is of equal or better quality than the original....not to mention they account for 75% of vape sales! The long standing issue is really on the shoulders of those that spend upwards of $200 for the authentics. They are the ones that tend to get bent out of shape. We want and need for businesses like yours to thrive, not only for the sake of sales...but to educate and help grow us as a community. It is the proliferation of clones masquerading as authentics that have the authentic manufacturers attacking us lately. What a great many of us would like to see actually...is clones being produced without original logos and names. This way we are getting good quality and AFFORDABLE products, without the inclination of some people, to pass something off as what it is not. You will NEVER be shunned for being a dealer that sells clones...not at all!
OHHHHHH Ok! I see what you mean! I guess I took it the wrong way...thank you for that though!

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to talk to you in private for some advice if you can help me. You seem very knowledgeable and I need to talk to someone like that.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Let me get back to you....close to sleep time for me! I am a builder and tester for 510 Vapers.....currently the largest vape shop in the midwest. I'll message you later in the afternoon or evening

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me get back to you....close to sleep time for me! I am a builder and tester for 510 Vapers.....currently the largest vape shop in the midwest. I'll message you later in the afternoon or evening
Ok, please do, and thank you Fran!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm. I know being new that you have a lot of costs to recoup and all and you aren't a wholesaler in China, but isn't $109 for a 20W Chana box a bit much nowadays? You can get an iPV V2.1 for less. A God Box 180W is around $100-130.

Those also are the original clones with the Hana logo - which could get you sued - so be careful with that. Lotta vendors got bit by that one.
http://www.outtervapes.com/collections/mods/products/hana-dna-20-mod

Check out Madvapes for a comparison, they are based in N.C. but have many stores including one in N.J.
I think they would be a good biz to emulate, as they have good prices and selection and have been around and successful for many years now because of it. :)

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I don't actually doubt that those products you say come from Kanger etc. really do it's just that not having purchased from you I can't assert that they do. As far as clones go Hcigar is one of the better suppliers of clones and some original designs too so I think you have chosen well there. My first post was to indicate that it didn't appear to me that you were passing them off as original (there was some question to start with) but by identifying them as Hcigar pretty clearly indicating they were not.

Last edited:

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't actually doubt that those products you say come from Kanger etc. really do it's just that not having purchased from you I can't assert that they do. As far as clones go Hcigar is one of the better suppliers of clones and some original designs too so I think you have chosen well there. My first post was to indicate that it didn't appear to me that you were passing them off as original (there was some question to start with) but by identifying them as Hcigar pretty clearly indicating they were not.
Well, I really appreciate your input my friend! We are doing our best to straighten all the confusion out, and we will always take good advice, such as what you have provided me with!

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm. I know being new that you have a lot of costs to recoup and all and you aren't a wholesaler in China, but isn't $109 for a 20W Chana box a bit much nowadays? You can get an iPV V2.1 for less. A God Box 180W is around $100-130.

Those also are the original clones with the Hana logo - which could get you sued - so be careful with that. Lotta vendors got bit by that one.
http://www.outtervapes.com/collections/mods/products/hana-dna-20-mod

Check out Madvapes for a comparison, they are based in N.C. but have many stores including one in N.J.
I think they would be a good biz to emulate, as they have good prices and selection and have been around and successful for many years now because of it. :)
Thank you for your input my friend! We are testing everything out as far as the pricing goes right now, but we are also giving away a lot of free stuff, and $10-$20 Gift cards if you sign up on our list. I have heard of MadVapes, and I like them a lot! We will be sure to help our fellow sellers as such!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Things are looking good from my perspective. There will be growing pains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They strengthen you, they make your standards strong, they make you the best at what you do.....they instill loyalty from those that watch you grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shreck

Member For 4 Years
Anyone received anything from Outtervapes yet? Getting an uneasy feeling cause its been over a week since I ordered from them and have not heard a thing.

Gay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope and no response to emails either.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Chawk

Member For 5 Years
Same here. Purchased from them on 11/23 and have heard nothing from them including response to email and paypal dispute.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm. This doesn't sound good. A supplier/seller that is part of these forums should be more attentive to customers.

It destroys trust when you don't. And trust is VERY important with internet sales, IMO.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same here too, ordered Nov 19th, have heard nothing. Have not responded to my communications. My items were not pre-orders either.

Shreck

Member For 4 Years
Have a feeling they were nothing but a scam in my opinion. Seems like alot of trouble to go through for the consequences down the road.
Sounds like I better go to paypal and dispute, and chalk it up to experience.
Unfortunately this ruins any trust that I may have, with any newer online vendors in the future.

VU Sponsors