Become a Patron!

OXBAR G8000 Review

I_aint_Joe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Introduction

The G8000 is the latest in a line of disposable vapes from OXBAR, the disposable branch of OXVA.

What is it?

The G8000 is a 650mAh, type-C chargeable disposable vape with a 1.2ohm coil and 16ml of 50mg juice for a claimed 8000 puff capacity.

DSC02558.jpg

Design

The G8000 has a two-part shell design, the outer shell is made of clear plastic showing the inner colored section. As far as looks go, it’s an attractive looking design.

How does it vape?

The airflow is slightly restricted, which seems to match the power output and coil resistance well.

DSC02556.jpg

Flavors

The three flavors that I was sent for testing were:

• Mad Blue - as expected this is a Blue Raz flavor and probably my favorite of the three. It’s sweet without being sickly and each draw gives really intense flavor. One of the best Blue Raz flavors that I’ve tried.
  • Watermelon Slushie - not as sweet as the Mad Blue with a smoother and less intense flavor, it’s still a very nice vape.
  • Sakura Grape - this is another sweet and intense flavor, I’m not a huge fan of grape flavored juices, but I could happily vape this all day long.
There are of course other flavors available, the above are just the ones that I tried.

DSC02552.jpg

Conclusion

Looks good, lots of capacity and great flavors.

The only thing that I could ask for is a 20mg version as well as the 50mg.

Disclaimer

The G8000 was sent to me by OXBAR for the purposes of this review.

DSC02553.jpg

VU Sponsors