P-A's Pralines & Cream Mahem

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please call the dentist !! This is one sweet and creamy vape. DECADENT is the word to descirbe it here !

I ain't too good with descriptions but this vape is nutty, sweet and creamy ! If you haven't put your hands on CAP's Pralines & Cream, this is the time to do it :p

3% FA Fresh Cream
3% CAP Pralines & Cream
1,5% FA Vanilla Classic
1% FA Custard
0,75% FA Marzipan
0,75% FA Vanilla bourbon
0,75% FA Caramel
0,75% AP
0,5% FA Walnuts

Yeah it's high in flavorings, but it just fits together to bring you an amazing vape, trust me on this one !

Very sweet after shake and vape but gets smoother and creamier day after day !!

Enjoy !

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have toasted almond. Could one substitute regular almond?

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it's FA Almond, put no more than .5% but I'd rather go with FA Nut Mix or FA Walnuts at .5% as a sub for this one.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, I have walnut! Thank you!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It will definately make it a little more buttery :) I'll have to try that option myself :p

Let me know how you like it !

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not only more buttery, but it enhances the flavor of the pecans....awesome vape, thank you!

Reactions: P-A

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got it on th mix list. Thanks for the share. I like the sweetness a lot of caps stuff brings..

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just tried it with the walnuts instead of the Toasted Almonds, and it's even better! OP edited to reflect the improvement.

Thanks for the feedback Teresa, sometimes a missing ingredient is the key to improvement!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's got my vote! My 10ml will be gone by morning, gotta get mixing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You had me at "mayhem" :)

I've got everything for it but my Pralines + Cream is LorAnn. I think I'll try it anyway... for science :cool:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've got everything for it but my Pralines + Cream is LorAnn. I think I'll try it anyway... for science :cool:
Careful....I ruined a mix today because the only raspberry I had was Lorann's....lol! Tastes like bubble gum now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Never tried that one, but you'd have to cut my arm and maybe a leg so I don't run after you if you try to take that Cap Pralines & Cream away from me !

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For real, very tasty flavor! I love most Caps, I'd put their lemon Sicily against FA any day. Their cake batter is the bomb, sweet strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, all potent and true to taste. And love their vanilla custard!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks good,

CAP Prailines & Cream (stand alone) tastes mostly like chocolate to me, I think they forgot the "nuts".

I was hoping somebody would come up with a fix-er-upper for this one...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The FA walnut does the trick!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This sounds delicious! I have everything but the pralines and cream, so it'll have to wait until next order.:(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It figures I'd stumble across this the day I received my last flavor order. If I'd only found this Saturday, I could make it now.:xD::cuss2:
This is going to be a regular occurrence, just get used to it. The "one flavor short" syndrome. And you'll keep right on ordering the one flavor, plus a few more that just "look good" or "sound interesting" until you become like....me. :eek: ...Flavors, flavors everywhere, on the shelves, on the desk, in the freezer, in the fridge....I think I passed "flavor whore" a long time ago. I am now a blatant "flavor slut." :oops: ....LOL!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is going to be a regular occurrence, just get used to it. The "one flavor short" syndrome. And you'll keep right on ordering the one flavor, plus a few more that just "look good" or "sound interesting" until you become like....me. :eek: ...Flavors, flavors everywhere, on the shelves, on the desk, in the freezer, in the fridge....I think I passed "flavor whore" a long time ago. I am now a blatant "flavor slut." :oops: ....LOL!!
Well, your secret is safe with me. LOL! I guess it's just a thing I gotta get used to. There will always be a next order, it's just a matter of time.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think of you as a "flavor slut". I like to think of you as our "Flavor Queen"!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mixed up some of this last night, looks like another real winner! :ejuice::inlove:

Hey haven't been mixing long and usually use the flavor apprentice that being said what is AP? you have it at 0.75%

VU Sponsors