Become a Patron!

PA Vape shops.

tae111

Member For 2 Years
Anyone know of good vape shops close to NJ. Preferably Northwest NJ near Rt. 80? If I go there in person will they sell me juice even though I live in NJ?

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure vape wild sells juice in b&m stores. Being the fact they they support big tobacco I wouldn't buy a thing from them ever again. I believe that's why they cut down on flavors they used to make. But they definitely carry pods produced by tobacco companies. And being in the great state of Jersey I think you're going have a lot harder time. I don't live in Jersey but I think vape sales are prohibited there. At least in the mail.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

tae111

Member For 2 Years
The only vape juice legal to purchase in NJ are tobacco flavors. Vape stores can not ship non tobacco flavors to NJ. That's great for people just getting off cigarettes that may be looking for the tobacco taste. People like me who have been vaping for over 10 years and have no desire for the taste of a cigarette are out of luck for in state purchases. I live a little over 30 minutes from PA so making the trip is not a problem.

tae111

Member For 2 Years
I have some DIY stuff but finding a great flavor in 3 mg. is not as easy as it sounds. I tried a Murica recipe but it tasted pretty bad.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You could check the forum here:
See if there is anything there that you are looking for.
If not put up a WTB (wanted to buy) post.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have some DIY stuff but finding a great flavor in 3 mg. is not as easy as it sounds. I tried a Murica recipe but it tasted pretty bad.
What flavors are you wanting? DIY is easy and you can make it any mg you want.

VU Sponsors