Become a Patron!

Patreon Members - Let us know here so we can give you your badge.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I am a vip an Patreon member, I use taptalk vaping underground didn't even show up in my menu as a choice anylonger

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I wanted to help out too. I am on a fixed income so I went for the low-budget Patreon option. Thank you for a fine vaping forum.
behold.. pretty new badge!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Anyone who joined on the last few days will get badged after the server move. We didn't forget about you.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't need no stinking badge! lol You should warn people NOT to attempt to make a donation through Patreon. It had been a while since I last donated, and Patreon made it appear as though you could make a 1 time donation, but then applied the amount to a monthly pledge anyway, and I've spent an hour trying to resolve it. What a nightmare. I had to edit the html to make the cancel option even appear. I'm going to have to contact my bank, and PayPal now to be certain that Patreon does not try to withdraw in the future. FYI, Patreon did allow me to donate 1 dollar per month, when I was trying to make it stop. Don't know why they told you $3 minimum. They probably would have kept the $1 per month themselves. Anyway, you did get the donation at least.

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Looks like you have to do it manually under "Manage Memberships"

Last edited:

PaulS69

ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
View attachment 164795

So what's with the Patreon? Don't you already have donations?

Donations are for all our monthly costs. However, donations do not come close to covering the monthly bills here at vaping underground. When we upgraded to version 2.0 I really loved its look and feel. As I take more crazy ads out of the mix, the forum becomes even better and less cluttered. So I went and axed 1/2 the advertising on the forum. I'm sure some have noticed.

What would happen if we axed 95% of all the advertising? So, Patreon was born. As we get more patreons we can start chipping away at what we have remaining.

There is nothing special right now other than the badge until we get moving :). We started off at the lowest possible amount Patreon would allow us to charge. $3.00 a month.

Update: We know have a full ad-free experience you can buy for $5.95 a month as well. When you get this option and you get your badge, the forum will no longer display ads to you. This is particually great for those that use a cellphone or want a more eye pleasing experience.

$3.00 a month gets you the badge.
$5.95 a month gets you a complete ads free experience and the badge.

For more information you can go here:
http://www.patreon.com/vuforum

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY JOINED PATREON:

Did you join the Vaping Underground Patreon? Let us know here and we will update your profile to reflect your badge. Unfortunately, there is no automatic way to do it. Just like one time donations, we have to do it manually. Once your badge is updated to your account you should have the "Vu Patreon" badge in red (like mine).
Hi VaperJoe. I just signed up on Patreon for the add free experience.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi VaperJoe. I just signed up on Patreon for the add free experience.

Your all set. Sorry for the delay, its been hard to type because I was stuipid and took my left arm out of commission for a bit. I pulled or ripped something a week or so ago.. hurts, but it seems to get a little better everyday.

DID I MISS ANYONE ELSE?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Last edited:

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Should be all set

View attachment 164795

Donations are for all our monthly costs. However, donations do not come close to covering the monthly bills here at vaping underground. When we upgraded to version 2.0 I really loved its look and feel. As I take more crazy ads out of the mix, the forum becomes even better and less cluttered. So I went and axed 1/2 the advertising on the forum. I'm sure some have noticed.

What would happen if we axed 95% of all the advertising? So, Patreon was born. As we get more patreons we can start chipping away at what we have remaining.

There is nothing special right now other than the badge until we get moving :). We started off at the lowest possible amount Patreon would allow us to charge. $3.00 a month.

Update: We know have a full ad-free experience you can buy for $5.95 a month as well. When you get this option and you get your badge, the forum will no longer display ads to you. This is particually great for those that use a cellphone or want a more eye pleasing experience.

Did you join the Vaping Underground Patreon? Let us know here and we will update your profile to reflect your badge. Unfortunately, there is no automatic way to do it. Just like one time donations, we have to do it manually. Once your badge is updated to your account you should have the "Vu Patreon" badge in red (like mine).
I just joined

michaelvapors

Member For 2 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 164795

Hey Joe hope you are doing well. I just signed up for your Pateron... :)

VU Sponsors