Become a Patron!

PC Gaming anyone?

I don't care much for consoles. I really like open-world RPG, Bethesda stuff especially. Morrowind with Tribunal expansion and the Graphics Overhaul is still great. Just recently played/completed Fallout3 and still dive into Skyrim occasionally. Community mods and customization are the big advantage for PC.
me.... ive always been fascinated with bethesda. literally the best

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fired up skyrim again. Saw several mods required the dlc packs for oldrim, found them for like $6-7 for all 3 so nabbed them. Also trying various enb's on my tired ass graphics card, just don't think it's up to the task. I ended up with single and low double digit frames and heavy stutter. Ended up starting a new game over.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Game came out in 2018 but I just got it last year. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It is part 3 of a series that is an "origin" story. I have been playing PC games since 1999 and the following clip is the best action/cut scene sequence I have ever played. Part of this is actual game play and part cut scenes.

Hello everyone,
Though I'm new to the forum, I love playing PC games. Since I was a little child, I have always enjoyed the versatility and customizability that PC gaming provides.

VU Sponsors