Become a Patron!

Peaches & Cream

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one of my favorite recipes. It needs a couple of weeks, but a month is even better. It took me over a year to get to this result, but 2 batches in a row told me it was finally "there".

Keep in mind, I mix max VG, so adjustments may be necessary depending on how you vape.

2% FA Peach
3% CAP Juicy Peach
1.5% FLV Peach
3% TFA Bavarian Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1.5% TFA Sweet Cream
2.5% CAP Vanilla Custard

HH P&C.jpg

Last edited:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V1 or V2?

I tip my hat to you Sir for using a variety of peach flavors to achieve peach flavor complexity.

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

Thank you, Ron.
After extensive "peach research", I found the best tasting peach was a combination of brands. I threw these three at it & mixed quite a few small batches with varying percentages & this combination was the one that did it for me. I tend to do the same when using strawberry.
And BTW, V1 on that Vanilla Custard. I always prefer V1.
Thanks again.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
very peachy indeed HH... missing two peach.. but will put this on the list... wondering tho re CAP vs TFA juicy peach?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
very peachy indeed HH... missing two peach.. but will put this on the list... wondering tho re CAP vs TFA juicy peach?

Don't know about those 2, but INW Peach & FA White Peach may be worth considering in a multi-mixture too.
Small amounts tho as both are pretty strong.

VU Sponsors