Become a Patron!

Peanut Butter Cookie/ AKA Squookies

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up a bottle of TFA DX Peanut Butter on a whim and I'm loving it(needed one more $1 for free shipping). I see a bigger bottle in my future. I'm really liking this mix.
DX Peanut Butter(TFA) 5%
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
(Contemplating Fresh Cream(FA) .5%)
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg
Good after a day of steeping and will smooth out with more time.
Hopefully TheVapingDevil will post his Peanut Butter recipe(HINT HINT).
Mmmmmm COOKIES!!!:D
EDIT:
For Peanut Butter Wafers, try this.
Peanut Butter DX(TFA) 4%
Biscuit(INW) 1.5%
Meringue(TFA) 2%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Needs at least a week to steep.

fc3c9d2f-62ef-4fe8-877d-6d759cde2dd7.jpg

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been pondering a peanut butter cookie myself using FA Glory.....I think I'll mix this up now, thanks!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I picked up a bottle of TFA DX Peanut Butter on a whim and I'm loving it(needed one more $1 for free shipping). I see a bigger bottle in my future. I'm really liking this mix.
DX Peanut Butter(TFA) 5%
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg

Going to try this out in today's mixing session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
DX Peanut Butter(TFA) 5%
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg

Ok Dude, mixed this up and I added the .5 Fresh Cream. Going into the CP now with some Sweet Peachy mix and also more of the Cantaloupe Custard... ahhahahahah

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bah... you guys are sure making me want to try one of these peanut butter recipes. I haven't tried to DIY anything yet as far as that goes. What happened for me is when I was buying vendor juice I was all excited to try Nicotickets Peanut Butter Cookie when that came out, so I ordered a couple 50ml bottles and all I could taste was burnt peanuts :( So i haven't even ventured into that yet, but damn you guys make me want to lol.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Bah... you guys are sure making me want to try one of these peanut butter recipes. I haven't tried to DIY anything yet as far as that goes. What happened for me is when I was buying vendor juice I was all excited to try Nicotickets Peanut Butter Cookie when that came out, so I ordered a couple 50ml bottles and all I could taste was burnt peanuts :( So i haven't even ventured into that yet, but damn you guys make me want to lol.
PB vapes are my weakness and it's been hard to find the right combo without spending a fortune on vendor juices. I figured if someone was making it then surely this could see be a DIY hit. Tried several and I've gotten about as close as I need to now.
Just mixed up some that @Squonk posted and am excited to try that out

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In my experience with PB the burned flavor was from too much flavoring or too much of a presence. There's that fine line between "peanut butter where are you" and " ooh sweet mercy chill out " lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
In my experience with PB the burned flavor was from too much flavoring or too much of a presence. There's that fine line between "peanut butter where are you" and " ooh sweet mercy chill out " lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Most all PB flavoring has some AP notes in them I believe so its easy to get that burnt popcorn taste if you over do it...... least thats what my pallet tells me lolo

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any peanut butter flavors atm, but I did recently get a bottle of AP. Haven't had a chance to play around with it much yet. Would that work as a substitute for the peanut butter flavor in a recipe like this? Maybe with some Glory added as well?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any peanut butter flavors atm, but I did recently get a bottle of AP. Haven't had a chance to play around with it much yet. Would that work as a substitute for the peanut butter flavor in a recipe like this? Maybe with some Glory added as well?
Normally I would say try it because to me recipes are only guides, but I really don't think AP will do the trick here.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Careful with that AP, open the bottle and sniff test first:D.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's another one on my to do list!
But, but. It's got FA Joy. Actually I would really appreciate it if you could mix it up the way it's posted in the revised version. I would love to hear your feed back. I spent a lot of time on summer berry pudding trying to get the right berry soaked challah bread flavor.

Last edited:

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really only have 1 recipe so far that I always have in rotation that I use AP. It blends way in and I only use .5%.
I love this stuff. http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/summer-berry-pudding-revised.120952/#post-632066

Thanks! Looks good. All the ingredients I don't have I think are on their way in a recent order. I'll have to check, and if so I'll definitely be giving that one a try.

ETA: Also, I would LOVE to fine a use for the 30ml bottle of Joy I have sitting collecting dust. lol Never had a flavor so disappoint after reading, well, that one super positive review

And ya, lol the responses I've gotten here (thanks everyone!) confirm my impression of AP, that it's best used like an additive, in small amounts, to tweak a recipe to get it where you want. So far that's how I've used it. Only once, at .25% in a Glory recipe. Seemed to help (and certainly didn't hurt at such a low %!). I was just curious if it would be used as a more core ingredient in a recipe. But I think I will proceed with great caution when I play around with it more in the future! :D

Last edited:

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
so far i'm diggin the one i made even as a shake and vape. has a sugary cookie taste with a hint of PB to let you know it's there but not a cookie DIPPED in PB.

edit: i had it on a heated magnetic stir plate for about 30 minutes or so

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so far i'm diggin the one i made even as a shake and vape. has a sugary cookie taste with a hint of PB to let you know it's there but not a cookie DIPPED in PB.

edit: i had it on a heated magnetic stir plate for about 30 minutes or so
Let it sit. The brown sugar may be fighting you on this one. I would stay with marshmallow for fluffy sweetness.

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let it sit. The brown sugar may be fighting you on this one. I would stay with marshmallow for fluffy sweetness.
yeah i have the main batch sittin' in a 15ml bottle for long term steep, just made 5ml xtra on accident so i'm just going through it while I hunt down the next thing to create haha the curse of DIY

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
DX Peanut Butter(TFA) 5%
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg

Mixed it up today brother. It's out of the cp now just sitting. Gonna give it a Vape tmwr but from the smell of it....... Gd I want to drink the juice it's so Devine smelling.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
What's the dealio with Cantaloupe Custard? Do tell. Sounds right up my alley.
Oh it's delicious if ya like cantaloupe and custards. The recipe is wide open in terms of creams and I have used several with all good combinations such as Vienna, fresh cream, sweet cream, vanilla bean ice cream ( one if my favs with sweet cream ) etc. I will go get the recipe now

VU Sponsors