Become a Patron!

Pear Valley

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started messing with this pears/cream thing back in 2017 with a LOT of bad results, but I really like pears & was determined to make something I liked. Here we are, January 2023 as I write this at 35 days & I believe I'm there.

It's pretty good on the shake, but even better after a week. Let me know what ya think.

2% TFA Bavarian Cream
.75% FA Coconut
1% FA Cream Fresh
2% TFA Marshmallow
1% FA Pear
3% TFAPear
3% CAP Pear w/Stevia
1.25% CAP Sweet Cream
1.25% TFA Sweet Cream
3% CAP Vanilla Custard

OIP.jpg

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sounds great. and i've made a couple of yours I liked.
But, don't have all those pears nor creams.
too bad
Taste is subjective so if you have a favorite single pear & a single good cream I wouldn't be afraid to try them, but for my tastebuds this is just the mix that works for me. All 3 of these pear flavors are pretty good, but together they really shine.

Crooky

Member For 1 Year
I started messing with this pears/cream thing back in 2017 with a LOT of bad results, but I really like pears & was determined to make something I liked. Here we are, January 2023 as I write this at 35 days & I believe I'm there.

It's pretty good on the shake, but even better after a week. Let me know what ya think.

2% TFA Bavarian Cream
.75% FA Coconut
1% FA Cream Fresh
2% TFA Marshmallow
1% FA Pear
3% TFAPear
3% CAP Pear w/Stevia
1.25% CAP Sweet Cream
1.25% TFA Sweet Cream
3% CAP Vanilla Custard

View attachment 200774
Hi because you where kind enough to share your receipe, I gave it a mix.
I did sub the TFA Marshmallow for L/A same %
I added 0.75 FA Maple Syrup I find it goes with the pears and leaves a lovely feel on the lips
Really nice easy smooth vape especially as it is up there on the total flavour %
The creams work well with the custard, it does need a steep this one imo will get better with age
I do get slight coconut off the inhale nice
The blend of pears work well imo and i taste inhale and exhale
This is all only mo Good job nice easy vape made 30ml and enjoyed it
Tested and vaped on a Etheon or Hadly - Alien .28 40w ish
Hope this helps
Regards
Crooky

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi because you where kind enough to share your receipe, I gave it a mix.
I did sub the TFA Marshmallow for L/A same %
I added 0.75 FA Maple Syrup I find it goes with the pears and leaves a lovely feel on the lips
Really nice easy smooth vape especially as it is up there on the total flavour %
The creams work well with the custard, it does need a steep this one imo will get better with age
I do get slight coconut off the inhale nice
The blend of pears work well imo and i taste inhale and exhale
This is all only mo Good job nice easy vape made 30ml and enjoyed it
Tested and vaped on a Etheon or Hadly - Alien .28 40w ish
Hope this helps
Regards
Crooky
I've used the LA Marshmallow myself (a couple of years ago) & I liked it ok, but I didn't see it replacing my TFA (which is nice & sweet) & my FA (which is creamy, malty & delivers some mouth feel). I feel the same about the FLV I have- while it's good, I probably won't be replacing it when I run out. The coconut should fade a little bit on the steep. I find the maple syrup addition very interesting & may try it myself down the road so thanks for that idea. I realize this mix IS up there percentage-wise, but I don't add any PG & always go max-VG so it's usually necessary for me. As like you, I'm usually at 40 watts also. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it.:)

VU Sponsors