Become a Patron!

People that piss you off!

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanna hear who pisses you off, celebrities, neighbors, "friends", anyone! Tell me why as well..
I'll go first!

Miley Cyrus pisses me off, here's why;
She started off as a childhood idol, not mine of course, but my sisters. The only reason she's famous in the first place is because of Hanna Montana! Now, whenever my sister goes online to listen to a song, she see's a nasty ass titty and her tongue hanging out of her mouth like a dead horse!

Fuck! I'm done, your turn!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The guy who thinks he is some peoples leader sometimes and not every ones leader all the time
The person who does things just for politics and not for the public.
The man who pits black against white , rich against poor and fat vs. skinny
The person who divides and does not unite
The man who does not investigate but hides and covers .
The person who thinks of the next election and not the next generation
The man who makes you hope the next 2 years go by in a hurry .
OK off my soap box .

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The guy who thinks he is some peoples leader sometimes and not every ones leader all the time
OK off my soap box .
Sounds like a poem.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK off my soap box .
Ok, a politician in short order.....

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyway this should have been posted in the U MAD BRO? section ... just sayin'

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Want to see the fur REALLY fly here? Start naming VU members who piss you off! :p :D :p :D
You know, I was thinking that too! Not to kiss any ass, but you all seem like great people soo.. I shall not walk that road! But anything goes, so throw some blows if need be. Also, I wonder if we can get it moved to U MAD BRO??

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
here we go....

tumblr_m4x7vajc_Aa1rp3f1f.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am still trying to figure out @trapdaddy... is he a deluded ignorant cunt?
Or did he just snort to many rails of lead based paint chips?

Seriously, his info on his magic LG batteries was beyond retarded and deluded. I would love to see his theory of current and drain... filled with midgets in green tights and unicorns.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Politian's
Certain vape reviewers
Pretty much everyone I come in contact with daily
People who wear their pants off there ass
Democrats
Bad drivers
People who do more than ten under the speed limit
Cheaters
People who push their believes on others
Used car salesmen
Hookers who overcharge
People who sell $300 flashlights

I got a crap load more, but I will spare you.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am still trying to figure out @trapdaddy... is he a deluded ignorant cunt?
Or did he just snort to many rails of lead based paint chips?

Seriously, his info on his magic LG batteries was beyond retarded and deluded. I would love to see his theory of current and drain... filled with midgets in green tights and unicorns.
Ohhh! First callout!!
Politian's
Certain vape reviewers
Pretty much everyone I come in contact with daily
People who wear their pants off there ass
Democrats
Bad drivers
People who do more than ten under the speed limit
Cheaters
People who push their believes on others
Used car salesmen
Hookers who overcharge
People who sell $300 flashlights

I got a crap load more, but I will spare you.
"Hookers who overcharge"
I just died XD

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
<<<keeps forgetting his someone reads his posts....och

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohhh! First callout!!

"Hookers who overcharge"
I just died XD
Yep.
I read some of his deluded drivel on the other thread and his snivel tantrum on the rules section.
It reminds me of a monkey flinging shit, just don;t like getting hit with it.

Seriously pulse amp ratings are like shitting your pants, just because you can shit them does mean you should shit them.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep.
I read some of his deluded drivel on the other thread and his snivel tantrum on the rules section.

Seriously pulse amp ratings are like shitting your pants, just because you can shit them does mean you should shit them.
PdwbrmP.jpg

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep.

Well I honor your bravery for speaking against bullshit, my good sir! I'm on your side!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I honor your bravery for speaking against bullshit, my good sir! I'm on your side!
Hey if people want to Darwin themselves. (the award not the mod) I wish they would just do it in grand fashion, like wearing Klan robes with a police uniform in Fergason..
doing a 1 gallon antifreeze enema.
playing in traffic during rush hour blind folded.
suck starting a running Harley.
lick an ebola patient.

Anything but run an unsafe build with the potential of blowing the battery up in an ecig. Like tardohming (my new catch phrase, to me makes more sense that sport vaping.. below .1) with a 20 amp battery. or pushing a build thinking a pulse amp limit is the amp limit for the battery.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where do I begin?..

Immature people..People who give up easily.. Panhandlers.. People that ask me for a cigarette even though I'm clearly not smoking one and have my vape in my hand.. People that smell.. Obviously insecure people.. Everyone in my household for chain smoking cigarettes all day inside and accusing me of putting weed in my vape.. :mad:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where do I begin?..

Immature people..People who give up easily.. Panhandlers.. People that ask me for a cigarette even though I'm clearly not smoking one and have my vape in my hand.. People that smell.. Obviously insecure people.. Everyone in my household for chain smoking cigarettes all day inside and accusing me of putting weed in my vape.. :mad:
I hate people who hate immature people, cuz I'm often one of 'em :p :p :p :p

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate people who hate people who who hate those that are immature.. Grow Up ya little prick!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where do I begin?..

Oh pretty close to what sets me off, I mean seriously sets me off.
Aggressive panhandlers.. call them what they are, muggers and deal with them accordingly, I had one who did not like getting told to FUCK OFF by me,he then grabbed my mom's arm.. that also had her purse under it... I beat him into submission with my steel coffee cup, in front of a cop... the heavens aligned and the cop saw him grab her after being told to fuck off. He got a reward of shiny handcuffs and a long jail sentence for battery.

Cig moochers and in this state people who ask if I am holding or have some daub when I am vaping. If you can't afford your habit stay the fuck away from mine.

The smelly mofos.. this comes in three varying combos.. those that never bathe and the concept of soap and water baffles the shit out of them.
That baffled shit smelling ones soaked in body spray or the entire sample counter at victoria's secret. I tell them they fucking stink, it is soap and water not shit and filthy toilet.
Or the the once were clean but still stink and soaked with scents that leave a fog measured in dozens of feet and linger for hours.. I tell these pig pen aura stinkle that they fucking stink.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate little fuckers who can't do their damn job but they want to come over and tell you how to do yours. I hate when people show up three hours late to work. I hate pure stupidity. I hate assholes who win the lottery. I hate slow drivers like at least do the flicking speed limit. I hate drones. I hate immaturity and people who have always had everything handed to them because in the world it doesn't work like that. I hate being judged and being called a bitch because i actually speak the truth and nobody likes to hear the truth

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh pretty close to what sets me off, I mean seriously sets me off.
Aggressive panhandlers.. call them what they are, muggers and deal with them accordingly, I had one who did not like getting told to FUCK OFF by me,he then grabbed my mom's arm.. that also had her purse under it... I beat him into submission with my steel coffee cup, in front of a cop... the heavens aligned and the cop saw him grab her after being told to fuck off. He got a reward of shiny handcuffs and a long jail sentence for battery.

Cig moochers and in this state people who ask if I am holding or have some daub when I am vaping. If you can't afford your habit stay the fuck away from mine.

The smelly mofos.. this comes in three varying combos.. those that never bathe and the concept of soap and water baffles the shit out of them.
That baffled shit smelling ones soaked in body spray or the entire sample counter at victoria's secret. I tell them they fucking stink, it is soap and water not shit and filthy toilet.
Or the the once were clean but still stink and soaked with scents that leave a fog measured in dozens of feet and linger for hours.. I tell these pig pen aura stinkle that they fucking stink.
Damn, you're a gangster!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate our government it is a crock of shit. I hate dicks look they are entirely overrated and scary looking all of them like a little one eyed monster.I hate racists. I will like you if you like me. I hate a lot of things honestly

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
People who pass on the right at the last inch of a merge.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Must monitor Scott...can not be trusted around the other lads" <<Kelli

D

Donald Bickers

I hate our government it is a crock of shit. I hate dicks look they are entirely overrated and scary looking all of them like a little one eyed monster.I hate racists. I will like you if you like me. I hate a lot of things honestly
no offense meant,and hope none taken,just curious,,,,,,,,,does this mean your lesbian

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I should add, people that do not respect personal space.
Strangers, I don't know you.. I will keep you at arms length, well within my comfort and reaction zone. There is a chance they will get to know what a sized 14 feels like if they get pushy. Chances are I am trying be polite also trying to hear what they say without chewing on their funk.

People who smoke and spit after a drag.
People who clean their fucking filthy nails in public and clip those same filthy shit talons in public.
People who suck their teeth instead of getting a damned tooth pick or dental floss.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no offense meant,and hope none taken,just curious,,,,,,,,,does this mean your lesbian
Lmfao nope not a lesbian I've been in a relationship with my bf for four years now

VU Sponsors