Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's just the condensation from the vapor that remains in your drip tip and RDA after you take your hit... when it settles it makes little droplets of juice just like on a glass of water with ice in it... Nothing you can do really other than use a drip tip that has a straight through airflow, Like in yours I see it gets wider at the top, leaving a shelf for the condensation to rest on. Hope this explains and helps :D
Exactly
I'm getting this in my drip tip and I qtip it at least 10 times a day!

I just rebuilt my coils 24 kanthal Claptoned with 32 nichrome, 2.5mm diameter and 5 wraps each comes to .2 ohm) I've re wicked...nothing's helping!! It's grossing me out-doesn't matter what juice I use.
048e05c7af18b3fadda149350b49cfb8.jpg
424128567e3daff03b9dff70defc924f.jpg
Here this should help you see the whole picture

812f77ff3f9904be2c0da714d68cb076.jpg

4722a1891ad8f42981ce4675ab668cfc.jpg

788b469599c476e549a47427665f08cd.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah DNA 200 I want that modular one called the whiteout that thing is so cool

Sent from my LabRatory
Hell ya... One of my good friends is working on Project Ara, a modular phone that Google is making, and ever since he started on it I've wanted to have all of my devices modular.

I'll let you know when I get my hands on some dna 200 devices to let you know how they are. Unless you're going to grab one in the next couple days

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hell ya... One of my good friends is working on Project Ara, a modular phone that Google is making, and ever since he started on it I've wanted to have all of my devices modular.

I'll let you know when I get my hands on some dna 200 devices to let you know how they are. Unless you're going to grab one in the next couple days

Nah I'm holding off TC till I figured some more stuff ATM so yeah let me know how the DNA 200 turns out

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nah I'm holding off TC till I figured some more stuff ATM so yeah let me know how the DNA 200 turns out

Sent from my LabRatory
Yeah I'm pretty much only using TC for tanks. That is the one thing I can say it is amazing for.

We have tc Kanger dual coils for aerotanks, mini protank 3s etc lol... Still waiting for someone to buy them.

I am definitely a fan of it in 22mm attys with decent juice wells. Great for dripping and driving. Just vape it until it goes dry.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'm pretty much only using TC for tanks. That is the one thing I can say it is amazing for.

We have tc Kanger dual coils for aerotanks, mini protank 3s etc lol... Still waiting for someone to buy them.

I am definitely a fan of it in 22mm attys with decent juice wells. Great for dripping and driving. Just vape it until it goes dry.

See I tried tanks and they work great but I find it so redundant lol you can see your getting low and I've always had the habit of refilling when Im At 1/4 left I find it works In Tanks but is more useful in RDAs but I don't know for now where I'll decide to go with it

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tanks are always going to be easier but the upsides of dripping is huge. Geauxst broke it down quite well but the main upside is flavor and being able to control the builds you use with different flavors.

By that I mean you can make a hot, low ohm build for savory/desert flavors or a cooler higher ohm build for fruit/juice types of juice. (along with everything in between)

I personally won't vape peanut butter, chocolate, coffee, cake etc flavors in any of my tanks. Unfortunately they can never produce the warm, dense cloud that make those flavors come alive. You also lose a lot of the back notes and other subtle flavors in a tank. Tanks have come a VERY long way, I do use around 4 different ones all the time, (I only use tanks you can get Nickel coils for) but they will never give you the control and flavor that rda's provide.

Oh and did you see the new build base of the new subtank? It's way better than the original

I totally agree. I buy tanks because of the convenience of the replaceable attys.

Rayon does wick really well and I used it for a while but I have completely switched over to Cotton Bacon once V2 came out. I hated the break in period of V1 and one they fixed that I found it to be the best. I have another brand I use called Native Wicks when I'm using a juice that doesn't cause build up on the coils quickly. It's more expensive but it lasts a long time and wicks great.

That's what's up I might have to try it then

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since the sad news, how are we and where are we at with this pif box

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since the sad news, how are we and where are we at with this pif box

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
It was to the end and mailed to RZA a few weeks back but I think he fell ill and had to go to the hospital so we're in kinda a pause ATM once he gets back me and himm will sit down and see where to go from here

Sent from my LabRatory

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I've been away from this thread for a while. I started a new job, and my much-loved dog passed away, at the same time. It took me down for a little bit. But I'm back up now!

Now... I have a little bit of catching up to do, so I'm going to go back and read what I've missed...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've been away from this thread for a while. I started a new job, and my much-loved dog passed away, at the same time. It took me down for a little bit. But I'm back up now!

Now... I have a little bit of catching up to do, so I'm going to go back and read what I've missed...

Sending prayers your way Hunni

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey nick! I'm from Hattiesburg, the delta is quite a ways from me. Where are you

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greenville, Well you gonna have to let me know where you get your gear there, My brother in law's mom has a cool shop in H'burg. Called the Handy Pantry. Anyway SMTTT haha

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The cycle has ended I sent it to RZA but he has fallen ill so ATM the box is out of commission we might restart later but till he's better we won't be doing anything

Sent from my LabRatory

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
See I tried tanks and they work great but I find it so redundant lol you can see your getting low and I've always had the habit of refilling when Im At 1/4 left I find it works In Tanks but is more useful in RDAs but I don't know for now where I'll decide to go with it

Sent from my LabRatory
Well the problem with tanks is that even when they are full it doesn't mean that the coil/wick will keep up with the wattage/volts that's being thrown at it. Even if you are cautious and turn down the power it still doesn't guarantee that the wick won't dry up for a second and burn.

With Nickel coils that's all prevented. Breaking in a new coil is automatically done. Your device never fires when the wick starts drying up, preventing your cotton from ever getting even a hint of burnt cotton.

So for me it makes using a tank thoughtless. I'm not saying that a tank is in anyway hard lol. But, when using tons of different extremely high VG juice in my tanks, I never have to worry about the watts/jules I'm at for each juice/tank.

Btw got the Smok tank in... The thing is a monster. The triple coil works well, the quad is awesome and the 6 coil is too expensive to recommend. I personally like the single coil rta but the dual works if you don't mind messing with rta decks.

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greenville, Well you gonna have to let me know where you get your gear there, My brother in law's mom has a cool shop in H'burg. Called the Handy Pantry. Anyway SMTTT haha

Ohhhhh the Handy Pantry is a Hattiesburg staple!! I probably would not go there for vape gear, lol. There are some pretty interesting things in there, if that's your scene.

Yes I will be happy to show you the vape shops here. Let me know when you are coming down.

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What
Why do you contact me before having the box sent to me? I already signed up, made a contribution, and I’m obviously interested. Life is not predictable! We all have families, careers, etc. Sometimes things happen that you might have to travel out of town for work, family things, deaths/hospitalizations, natural disasters, etc. You might have given up on vaping (sure hope not!) or just aren’t interested any longer. For this reason, you will be contacted approximately a week prior to the box being sent to you to confirm that you are interested, ready, will be available to receive the box, and get it back out in the time allotted to do so. It is at this time that you must make us aware of any issues. This is done to avoid the box being stuck for a length of time at any one place.

My name is on the list, now what do I do? Per the rules above, you need to PM your real name and mailing information, cell phone number too if you wish.

When and where do I send in the initial contribution? Once the list is full, the order is randomized, and posted, I will post a date that all initial contributions should be sent by. You will be given ample time to insure that it doesn’t conflict with anyone’s schedule. There will be a PM or text message sent to you with the mailing information of where to send the initial contributions to.

How will I know where to send the box when I’m done with it? You will receive a PM or text message with the mailing information of the next person in line while the box is on its way to you. You will know where to send the box when you are finished with it prior to you receiving the box most of the time. (At least this is how it has worked with PIF BOX #5. Remember, communication is the key to this running smoothly.) For those who are curious…behind the scenes, it goes something like this: When person A posts that they have shipped the box to person B, I contact person C to make sure they are ready and still interested. Person C will reply to me that they are, and I will then send Person B the mailing information for Person C. When Person B posts they have shipped the box to Person C, I contact Person D…so on and so forth.

When will I receive the box? There is no real way to define a time that you will receive the box. I encourage everyone to be active and participate in the conversation in this thread, but that is not a requirement. From my experience with a previous PIF BOX it averages anywhere between 5 and 10 days per person. Your position in the list, the amount of time each person takes to ship the box back out, and the actual shipping time from person to person are all factors that play into when you will actually receive the box. The 3rd post in this thread is the list, and it will be updated with the date each person received the box. Please remember to post when you receive the box, and again when you ship the box back out.

What happens with everything that is in the box when the list is done? Once the box has made a full rotation of the list, it will start over, with the last person sending it back to the first person. If at any time you wish to no longer participate, just let me know via PM, and you will be removed from the list. If and when people decide to be removed, we will allow other members who are interested to replace them.

I have a question that hasn’t been asked or answered? Please post any and all questions in this thread so that they may be answered in the thread. This way if someone else has the same question, they too will see the answer. Please don’t be afraid to ask…we all know the saying about stupid questions!

*****@Geauxst added as Admin
would be a normal initial contribution? Like is this just for juices and wire or is it for everything and anything I don't want to send too much but I also don't want to send too little.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What

would be a normal initial contribution? Like is this just for juices and wire or is it for everything and anything I don't want to send too much but I also don't want to send too little.
I regret to inform you but this box has stalled out, the owner has fallen ill and is MIA on the forums so until he returns this box has taken a break

But to answer your question incase you find other boxes to join the initial contributions was collected so that the first few people didn't have nothing to start with so they had choices of gear too, typically you just send something to help beef the box up so typically anything was a help, but not all boxes choose this method and once the round has started they normally don't ask for contributions anymore

Hope that helps

Sent from a Ghost town

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I regret to inform you but this box has stalled out, the owner has fallen ill and is MIA on the forums so until he returns this box has taken a break

But to answer your question incase you find other boxes to join the initial contributions was collected so that the first few people didn't have nothing to start with so they had choices of gear too, typically you just send something to help beef the box up so typically anything was a help, but not all boxes choose this method and once the round has started they normally don't ask for contributions anymore

Hope that helps

Sent from a Ghost town
Ok thanks for letting me know. And yeah that kind of helps. I wasn't sure if it was just for juices and wire or if there were atomizers and mods in the box as well. It's a good idea I just want to try other devices and pass them along or exchange different ones so I can try a variety.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey how can I get my badge with a transparent (non black) background without having to leave work and sign onto my pc and wait for photoshop to load up.

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If and when this PIF box gets resolved I'd like to try and join

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years