Become a Patron!

PIF gear

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only ask that you could use it and you pay shipping.
Ijoy RDTA box kit $8 which is priority shipping due to it weighing more than 13 oz SPOKEN FOR
Efpro fusion kit $8 which is priority shipping due to it weighing more than 13 oz SPOKEN FOR
Innokinplexar plex $4 SPOKEN FOR
Ijoy capo squonker $4 SPOKEN FOR
Smok cloud beast king $4ea. I have 3, 1 per person please. 2 have the 3 coils it came with and one only has 2. Last sale gets the 2 coil
20190717_213037.jpg 20190717_213245.jpg 20190717_213520.jpg 20190717_213608.jpg 20190717_214438.jpg

Last edited:

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the kudos. much appreciated. I can remember back in the day. When I slept in my car (thank goodness for the car) and would go to the bar during happy hour with $2. That would get me 4 draft beers and access to the chicken wings or Swedish meatballs they had out, That was my dinner and probably the only meal I had that day. I'm tell my age when I say back in the day like my dad used to do. When he walked 5 miles up hill to school everyday. After doing his choirs lol. Life is good now, my job is starting to suck after a company buyout. But we all have to do what we can to make ends meet. I really look forward to sending this vape gear out and hopefully keep someone from buying another pack of smokes.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always wanted to try the rdta box whenit first came out, but never got the chance. Looks like a decent kit. Have you tried it yourself?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested

I have not tried it. It's one of those mods I bought and ne er got around to trying. At the moment I prefer to only use mechs. The only regulated mod I occasionally use is the Vicious Ant dna75.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not tried it. It's one of those mods I bought and ne er got around to trying. At the moment I prefer to only use mechs. The only regulated mod I occasionally use is the Vicious Ant dna75.
I've gotten into squonking and use mech squonkers mostly, but got a Pasito pod system today and really digging it. I honestly almost bought a rdta box when they first came out. Only reason I never did is that I was worried that the juice might leak into the internals. Still, if nobody claims it by Monday please pm me and I'll buy it myself. Can't hurry to have this device. I'll give it a good home :)

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
TallPines, this is a really cool thing to do. Especially nowadays when so many folks are broke all the time. I’m glad you’re not in your car anymore, must’ve been so hard.
All the best to you, brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Why do I not get notifications about shit??? Bots, do your job already! Sorry for the outburst. Lol :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone bought the Plexar? Did you ever use it with 18650’s since that’s all I have now. TY.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
It is! This is one of the great things about VU, imho. And if I had gear that I didn’t use, I’d do the same. :) I really am so glad that I came to this forum. I don’t care what anyone says, this is the best bunch of vapers around.

I agree, although I do see a few knuckleheads, but do my best to keep my mouth shut...:D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
To be honest. I can't remember. I haven't used an rta in about a year and a half

Oops, I thought I quoted Ani! I didn’t mean to bug you, especially when you’re being nice.

I love the Innokin Plexar kit I got from you. I’m using it now. Smooth vape! Thanks.

But, I’ll prolly take that Smok off your hands. I’ll be in touch tomorrow.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I've never used it. But I like my baby beast and big baby beast so I'm hoping this one is better than those!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ll get it then. Although with the coil scare, I just had, i know I’ll be using rebuilding tanks.

These bans are giving me gray hairs!! Lol

VU Sponsors