Become a Patron!

Pipe tobacco in a DHA?

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hey folks,

I’m tempted to try pipe tobacco in one of those ceramic **** atomizers you can get for vape mods. Anyone had any luck with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Never done it myself, but I've heard of folks doing it with dry tobacco instead of rolling a cig

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used traditional pipes for a while but one day the fear of cancer just made me step back and buy a Smok Stick m17 instead. Now I’ve just got a neat wall display of pipes and pipe smoking gear lol.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I used traditional pipes for a while but one day the fear of cancer just made me step back and buy a Smok Stick m17 instead. Now I’ve just got a neat wall display of pipes and pipe smoking gear lol.

Tell me everything. Flavour, hows the flavour on vaped pipe tobacco? What about the vapor production? Little to none I’d assume. How many hits before you gotta change the tobacco?

Is there a nicotine buzz? When vaping pipe tobacco does one feel superior to plebeian smokers? Do women swoon at the mere sight of you vaping tobacco?

Room note. How’s the room note? Does it produce a room note?

Have you experienced a higher plane of awareness?

I wait on baited breath.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tell me everything. Flavour, hows the flavour on vaped pipe tobacco? What about the vapor production? Little to none I’d assume. How many hits before you gotta change the tobacco?

Is there a nicotine buzz? When vaping pipe tobacco does one feel superior to plebeian smokers? Do women swoon at the mere sight of you vaping tobacco?

Room note. How’s the room note? Does it produce a room note?

Have you experienced a higher plane of awareness?

I wait on baited breath.

I used a traditional smoking pipe, typically a church warden styled pipe. I’d imagine using a ceramic coil you’d get the same flavors but I can’t say for sure, it’d certainly take out some of the learning curve for packing a good pipe though.

VU Sponsors