Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - The Billow X rta by Ehpro

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everybody, welcome to Pizza Dave’s vape reviews. Today I will be going over everything you need to know about the Billow X rta by Ehpro. This RTA was sent to me by BuyBest for review. Let’s dive down in to what you will receive, all of the need to know features, and how it vapes.

b9roazS.jpg

INTRODUCTION

The Billow X is the latest RTA by the company Ehpro. Ehpro has been around since 2011 and has come out with several versions of the Billow over the years. I am a Billow V3 owner, and can’t say enough about the flavor, ease of build and wicking, and the overall pleasure I get from using it. I must admit that I went into this review with an extra dose of positivity and excitement based on the sheer joy that the Billow V3 provided me. I had to pull the reigns back a bit, and ensure I gave this RTA the review it deserved. So, let’s get right to it and see if it lived up to the previous installments in my mind and I will see you down at the bottom with my final thoughts.

WHAT YOU GET

- 1 Ehpro Billow X RTA

- 4ml straight glass
- 1 Bubble Glass tube(5.5ml)

- 1 Allen key
- 4 Pre-made coils

- Cotton pads

- Spare O-rings

- Spare screws

- 1 User manual

- Available in Gold, Black, and Stainless

5V3Wh0U.jpg

FEATURES

The Billow X is the bigger, badder brother of all the previous entries with the Billow name. It is 27mm wide at the base, has 4ml capacity (5.5ml with bubble glass), bottom air flow, staggered gold-plated build deck, and utilizes dual coils. It comes packaged with all you need to get vaping right away and is geared toward the cloud lovers of the vape world.

BUILD DECK AND WICKING

The Billow X has a nice large stagger build deck. The stagger design allows for simple coil placement. Since the screws are on the top side of this deck it accompanies round or flat wire builds with ease. I had zero issues with any build I tried to fit in this deck because it is big. The coils that come with this rta are excellent and massive. I don’t know the exact specs of them, but they are a cloud chasers dream. Simple, large deck, so what else could you ask for? Wicking this tank is also quite simple. Insert the cotton as you normally would, drip a little bit of juice on it, and stick it down into the wick slots. Once the rest of the tank is assembled it presses them right down into where they belong. I made mine just long enough to get into these channels and it kept up with wicking every time.

o5WQYxG.jpg

2eG0OIb.jpg

v5nDMIX.jpg

HOW IT VAPES

All of hype aside, let’s get into what really matters, how it vapes…. In short, this thing vapes excellently. It is a cloud chuckers rta, but with a dense cloud comes excellent flavor. The bottom air flow is silky smooth and not very turbulent at all. For the large coils I ran in this rta, the air flow seemed to be perfectly suited. It is a bit airy with smaller coils, but this thing is designed to go big or go home, so I presume most will throw large coils in it anyway. I like to chain vape and this never gave me dry hits at all. Overall this is one of my favorite rtas to date for flavor and vapor production. It lived up to my expectations and impressed me.

Ax0F7Jn.jpg

MISC. PHOTOS

Shown on top of Sigelei top1

eSzFx9n.jpg

Shown on top of Joyetech Espion Infinite

xroSls6.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

It might be a bold statement, but I can guarantee that you would be hard pressed to find an rta that works this good for as cheap as it is. I know many atomizers that are on the market that cost more and don’t work as well, so I give Ehpro a win on this for sure. I only have a few gripes that I can even bring up. One, is that the drip tips are hideous. The other is the deep well on the top where the fill is. It seems like it wastes some space that could be used for more capacity. It does have an advantage, as it leaves no liquid behind during fills which is a bonus within a con. For the low price (mid $20 range) this is a great rta and don’t see mine hitting the vape shelf any time soon.

PROS

- Great flavor

- Simple build deck

- Effortless wicking

- No leaking observed out the bottom air flow (just the using mist that comes with bottom air flow)

- Looks great (subjective pro here)

- Cheap price

- Everything included in box to get right to vaping including 2 nice sets of large coils and cotton

- Recessed top fill makes refills clean with no need to wipe excess juice away

CONS

- Included drip tip is ugly

- Recessed top fill seems to waste some capacity (really nitpicking to find this a con)

- Design might be a bit basic for some

Thank you to everyone for reading my review and thank you to Buy Best for providing me with this RTA for review. I found this on the internet ranging from $22-40 depending on how hard I looked. Here are a few links to places to buy:

https://www.buybest.com/product/Ehpro-Billow-X-RTA-Atomizer-4ml_56484.html

https://www.fasttech.com/product/9645431-authentic-ehpro-billow-x-rta-rebuildable-tank

Pizza Dave – Delivering real reviews with no extra toppings

REVIEW CRITERIA: I use each item for about two weeks to ensure I have collected enough data to adequately write a review. I use the same e liquid in tanks or rdas throughout all my reviews to ensure that I am comparing apples to apples between all modern equipment. I do not post reviews until I feel confident that I have used it enough to give an educated review. The reason I started doing reviews was due to poor purchasing decisions in my vaping infancy about two years ago. Back then, I purchased several different pieces of hardware without really enjoying it and I hope my reviews can guide people into spending their hard-earned money more wisely than I did! ****Keep in mind that some items I receive may be pre-release and not in retail packaging. Quality may be less than the finished product and what is in the package may differ from the retail package as well.

VU Sponsors