Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - The PAL by Artery

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone and welcome to Pizza Dave’s vape reviews. Today I will be reviewing the PAL by Artery. This device was sent to me by Heaven Gifts for review.

po2yRK1.jpg

INTRODUCTION

The Artery PAL is an all in one device that has been on the market for some time now. Surprisingly enough I did not know or hear much about this until it was time to review one. This is an all in one comes with a built in 1200mah battery, 3ml internal reservoir, non-adjustable regulated board, Aspire BVC coil compatibility, all wrapped up in a body that deeply resembles the ever so famous Billet Box.

dZ2EsJr.jpg

WHAT YOU GET

- 1 Artery PAL all in one mod

- 1 USB charging cable

- 1 Replacement Glass

- Spare O-rings

- 1 LQC .7-ohm coil

- 1 Ceramic 1.5-ohm coil

- Warranty card

- Certification

- User manual

- Available in a plethora of colors including Black, Red, Gray, Carbon Fiber, Blood Diamond, Azure Resin, and Crack Paint.

TWD15w2.jpg

OPERATION

Operation of this device is about as simple as it gets. It has just one button, which is the fire button. 5 clicks on, 5 clicks off, and press the fire button to vape. The only indications that this has is one little LED right above the USB port. When charging the mod, it will be lit up red and blue and become solid blue when charged completely. When vaping and the battery is good, the LED is just blue. When the battery is low, it lights up with red and blue LEDs simultaneously. I found that the battery was lasting at about the same rate as one full tank. I was using 65/35 liquid, and it was like a battery gauge every single time. When the tank is empty, it was also about time to charge!

0dWXcEG.jpg

REFILLING THE BUILT IN TANK AND CHANGING THE COIL

This device has a sliding glass assembly that closely resembles a billet box. To refill the device, slide open the reservoir and dump the liquid inside. I found this to be a little tight the first couple of times, but it loosened up great after some e-liquid lubrication was placed on the O-ring. I found the liquid capacity to get me through a long day with zero issues. I filled this up on a Monday and didn’t refill until Tuesday after work. I used the heck out of it during that time, and it was very efficient. I vaped 25mg nic salt liquid which does cut back on the puffs, but it still was astonishingly awesome in my opinion. I have never HAD to change the coil yet but did it just to I can discuss in this review. The original coil that comes pre-installed has lasted through several tanks and is not slowing down. When it does finally go, that is where the ONE con I can think of comes into play, changing the coils. The entire device needs to be disassembly to get the coil out. Starting at the top, remove the drip tip, and use the supplied “coin” to start unscrewing the assembly. From there, the tank section, along with the coil can be removed. It is a bit messy, requires an empty tank, and takes some time. If this was a simple system I would say that they made a flawless starter kit!

MISC. PHOTOS

TANK SIDE
eJbpbkA.jpg

AIR FLOW INLET IN DOOR

e01Bmd7.jpg

FIRE BUTTON SIDE

tojCNsE.jpg

SIZE COMPARISON TO ATHENA

V0hooAH.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

I was greatly impressed with the Artery PAL. It has bumped off the Joyetech Exceed Edge and Sourin Air as my on the go device of choice and I couldn’t get enough of it. The flavor is excellent, the battery and juice consumption are efficient, and it is also compact and pocket friendly. A huge bonus is the fact that the device is BVC coil compatible, so I can stop over to any one of my local vape shops to buy Nautilus coils and keep on vaping. I can’t believe that I haven’t heard more about this device, as I can gush about this for days. Every person I have showed it too goes “WOW!” when they try it. I had a struggle to find real cons with it, and for the price point it provides an excellent vaping experience!

5Ki4mLc.jpg

PROS

- Lots of color choices

- BVC coil compatibility

- FLAVOR FLAVOR FLAVOR

- Compact

- Battery life is good

- Liquid consumption is good

- Price point is cheap

CONS

- Coil changing requires complete disassembly of the device

- Resin is not really resin, just a laminated decal

Thank you everyone for reading and thank you to Joyetech for providing me with this for review! I have been seeing this all over the internet with an average price of $45. Heaven Gifts has it listed at $48.30.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Artery-PAL-Kit.html

Pizza Dave – real reviews with no extra toppings

REVIEW CRITERIA: I use each item for about two weeks to ensure I have collected enough data to adequately write a review. I use the same e liquid in tanks or rdas throughout all my reviews to ensure that I am comparing apples to apples between all modern equipment. I do not post reviews until I feel confident that I have used it enough to give an educated review. The reason I started doing reviews was due to poor purchasing decisions in my vaping infancy about two years ago. Back then, I purchased several different pieces of hardware without really enjoying it and I hope my reviews can guide people into spending their hard-earned money more wisely than I did! ****Keep in mind that some items I receive may be pre-release and not in retail packaging. Quality may be less than the finished product and what is in the package may differ from the retail package as well.

VU Sponsors