Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - The Uforce T1 by Voopoo

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone and welcome to Pizza Dave reviews. Today I will be going over everything you need to know about the U-force T1 sub ohm tank by Voopoo. This tank was sent to me by Heaven Gifts for review.

yVQ14SU.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

INTRODUCTION

The Uforce T1 is the latest sub ohm tank released by the company Voopoo. This is a follow up to the Uforce tank that was released a while back. It boasts larger capacity, styling changes, and a plethora of color combinations. It can also be configured with 4 different glass sizes to suit the look and capacity you desire. It seems that Voopoo took a decent tank and turned it into something great. Let’s not waste any time and dive right into everything that makes the Uforce T1 one of the best tanks I have tried to date.

______________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT YOU GET

- 1 Voopoo Uforce T1 tank

- 1 Uforce U2 .4 ohm coil

- 1 Uforce N1 .13 ohm coil (mesh)

- 1 8ml bubble glass

- 1 3.5ml straight glass

- Spare O-rings

- 1 Chimney section

- User manual

- Resin drip tip

Measurements are as follows – 55.7mm high with bubble glass from base to tip, 24.6mm wide at the base

2XH8Iic.jpg

n57FdCG.jpg

COILS AND FLAVOR

There is nothing too difficult to using this tank. To get started, drop some liquid into the coil, fill the tank via sliding top fill port, let sit for 15 minutes, and start vaping. After that, sit back and enjoy, if you chose the mesh coil that is. The Uforce T1 tank comes with two different coils. They are a standard round wire U2 coil, and the mesh N1 coil. I started with the pre installed U2 coil and was extremely disappointed in the vaping experience. Flavor was lack luster and it lasted the usual few days with sweeter liquid. I then tossed in the N1 Mesh coil and WOW, this tank comes alive. With the mesh coil installed I can honestly say this is the BEST tasting sub ohm tank I have ever had the privilege of vaping. I have vaped well over 50 mls of liquid on this one coil and it still is just as pleasant as it was when I started. The vape is flavorful, dense, and oh so satisfying. I know I am over the top gushing over this thing right now, but let me break it down for you. I don’t ever vape sub ohm tanks any more. Coil life is usually poor, and the flavor is never as good as my RTAs, but not anymore. Voopoo nailed it, and this sub ohm tank has now made it into my rotation. Also, to top it all off the Mesh coils that came in the Fireluke mesh are compatible with this tank. I bought one for it, and have not installed yet (because my N1 coil is alive and well), but I will definitely update you all on how it performs as well.

nw4IFWT.jpg

18JPRtH.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

The Uforce T1 tank is a great sub ohm tank that offers great flavor, coil life, and capacity. It has plenty of color options to go matchy matchy with devices, and it also has plenty of glass options to fit your needs completely. I kept rocking the 8.5mL bubble glass and had enough liquid to get me through my work day without needing a refill. Voopoo did a nice job on this tank, and I hardly have anything to gripe about as long as I was using mesh coils.

pF8CxjO.jpg

nBxg3rs.jpg

PROS

- Tons of color options

- Knurling makes for great grip when tearing down

- Lots of capacity options

- FLAVOR from the mesh coil is top notch

- Coil life form the mesh coil is longest I’ve ever tested

- Resin drip tip is beautiful

- Tank styling looks great and different than many that are out there

- Lots of coil options offered by Voopoo, but also fits Fireluke Mesh coils

CONS

- Found a tiny bit of leaking out of the air flow when the tank sat tilted for some time

- Preinstalled U2 coil was weak on performance overall

Thank you all for reading this review and thank you to Heaven gifts for sending it my way! If this looks like something you need to get your hands on, head on over to Heaven Gifts where it can be found for $37.50.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/VOOPOO-UFORCE-T1-Tank.html

For more information here is the link to Voopoo’s site - http://en.voopootech.com/t1

Pizza Dave – Delivering real reviews with no extra toppings

ytU06Q3.jpg

VU Sponsors