Become a Patron!

Plastic bottles for juice

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need to order some bottles (I've been using old bottles from pre-made juices)
The ones from Vape Wild are PET but too stiff (hard to squeeze)
From Direct Vapor are PET and just perfect (easier to squeeze... thinner?)
From Mt Baker (doesn't say but I'm guessing LDPE) Super soft and easy to squeeze but have small opening and hard to get the spout top on good.
What do you suggest (would be good if from Amazon if possible) Don't want dropper bottles.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
For filling RTA's/dripping/or mixing?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I mix in 50 ml bottles with caps ("mini-bar" vodka bottles LOL)
This is for filling tanks. For dripping, I might be OK with dropper bottles.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I mix in a squeeze bottle that has a wide mouth and a spout instead of a tip. Then I squeeze it into whatever dispenser bottle I want. They have loads of them at Amazon in a bunch of sizes.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I mix most of my adv's in 16oz plastic squeeze bottles with twist tops (condiment bottles) bought on Amazon, then transfer from them to 4 oz PET Chubby Gorilla bottles bought from BCF for dispensing into my tanks. I have a few mixes I don't vape much and just mix them directly into the 4oz PET. I haven't used anything smaller than 4oz for years. Too-Many-Damned-Bottles!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I noticed the vape wild and direct vapor bottles (both PET I think) are very similar. I mentioned the vape wild bottles are too hard to squeeze (but the direct vapor bottles are perfect) After looking closer at both, the caps are different... going to search and see if I can find the right ones. Will post later when I find them. I really just want 30 ml for now (should have mentioned that)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh... and "twist top" bottles are out (but love the 120 ml ones for mixing unflavored base)
Both of the amazon bottles are not as cheap as others with larger quantities but seem to be what I want (and I don't need that many) I am eventually going to get into "dripping" and the "twist top" might be fine for that. I feel like I have found what I need but maybe someone else is searching and this info may help them.
The "eye dropper" style might be OK )I already have a bunch of those from Mt Baker but I don't like the "spouts"... especially for pods (like my Kroma Z) I have lots of those (from some crazy mystery box I got) I think they are LDPE (soft but too soft.... hard to get the spout to go on)

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Those are actually quite nice, though I prefer the straight narrow 1 piece tops to those tapered ones. They probably wouldn't fit the fill ports on my tanks which are pretty narrow. I've also had issues with the tips shooting off, which isn't fun. For only 20 pieces I'd say that's a little expensive. I think I was paying like 20 cents several years ago when I was buying the old narrow neck PET 30ml bottles in batches of 100, but they didn't have the nice colors or graduation marks. If I only needed 20 and wanted 30ml, I'd buy them. The 4oz Chubby Gorillas I buy from BCF are only .56 cents apiece.
I can get the same 16oz bottles cheaper too, but shipping kills the savings. If I needed a million of them I'd buy elsewhere, but just easier to grab them on Amazon as I need them at $2.49 each.
First pic, AZN 16 oz bottles.
Second pic, 4oz BCF Chubbys
Third pic, what a BCF Chubby looks like after about a year, when they spring a leak and get trashed. They last longer if you wrap a label around the center part and cover with clear packing tape.
20221007_065532[1].jpg20221007_065558[1].jpg20221007_065739[1].jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If they dont have a bottle for ya, it don't exist. Gorilla is just a name....

That said, I get Gorilla 120ml bottles for cheap at DIYFS wit my flavor orders...but they have various sizes...most any place ya buy flavors will have bottles..why pay shipping twice? ;).

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@CaFF thanks for the tip. Ironically, I needed some flavors from Flavor Jungle and they had the exact bottles I wanted so added 10 to my order.They are 30 ml PET (but some are harder to squeeze... thicker?) These are the "softer" (thinner?) Next time I will check out your link... thank you.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
most any place ya buy flavors will have bottles..why pay shipping twice? ;).
Yes... that's why I did that (only needed two 30 ml flavors... still had to pay shipping and the bottles didn't add much so it made sense)

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use these to mix in - they have 2oz too - perhaps larger but I've never looked.

They are nice heavy bottles that squeeze well - not too stiff, but def heavy duty material. I've had a few issues with the tops of the caps sheering off if I over tighten.

EDIT: I ALSO LIKE THESE BECAUSE AFTER MAKING 30ML MIX. THERE IS STILL ROOM IN THE BOTTLE FOR SHAKING... Unlike the 'regular' 30ml bottles that are damn near full to the top and hard to shake/mix.

They do have 4oz but a bit pricey...

I dont use the tips that come with - ordered 14-16ga leur lock blunt tips - can get them varying lengths to suite your needs.

Ordered one of the stainless squonk refill caps from FastTech - hoping it will fit these bottles!
But I see they are no longer avail - must be one of the items that was removed due to new regulations - should have ordered more than 1 :(
1668960036538.png.

My last order for the Liberty Oil Bottles was July 2020 and of the 20 I got, 3-4 have sheered off.

IMG_20221106_191705232 (2).jpg

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW (laugh if you will) I use 50 ml "mini-bar" bottles to mix (small test batches... they are empty cheap vodka bottles that I've been saving for years) No need to rinse... just let them dry (after drinking the vodka... or using it to clean stuff) If I end up with something worth keeping (and using regular) I put it in the squeeze bottles. I also use an odd way of labeling them (have a list... A, B, C... ect) and write those on a paper, then write on the bottle with a sharpie pen (hey, I was super low budget but still use this method) I do lots of experimenting and those little booze bottles are great. I also use blunt needle syringes often (when it not enough to deserve squeeze bottle, or I need to dilute something, or adjust a recipe. If I could just learn to take notes, I might get my shit together. But... with my sloppy methods, I do discover really interesting flavor combos.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just feel I should mention this. When I got the bottles, they didn't have the "spout" part attached to the bottle (it was sort of stuck in the cap) A quick "wiggle" with my finger (spout still in the cap) and a good smack on a table and the spout part came right out. Hope that helps.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bull City has some 2 bucks for 5 bottles 30ml or 28 bucks for 100
Just went back and saw this... not sure if they are the "thinner" ones but that's a great price (and will be ordering from BCF next month) Have you tried these? Are they "easy squeeze" (that is important to me)?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just went back and saw this... not sure if they are the "thinner" ones but that's a great price (and will be ordering from BCF next month) Have you tried these? Are they "easy squeeze" (that is important to me)?
If they are the ones they are putting 30ml flavor orders in, then they aren't that easy to squeeze.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I got some bottles from FJ... maybe I could have got them cheaper but needed to add something to my order anyway (still not bad for less than 80 cents each)... and they are exactly what I wanted.
No... I don't think they are the same as flavor bottles you order.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe you already know this, and if so, please don't be offended that I'm telling you something you already know. K? :)

I look for "ldpe" bottles. Those are the ones that feel more rubbery than plastic-y, and are easy to squeeze. The plastic crinkly bottles (PET, and possibly some other monikers that I don't recall) I don't ever buy for mixes. For one thing, I hate the racket they make!

Also, sometimes the characteristic that makes a bottle hard to squeeze is the diameter of the actual opening in the tip. I have been known to snip off a small bit of the tip, just so the liquid can flow through properly. Otherwise I make myself red in the face trying to keep squeezing the bottle while the dang liquid comes out one blasted drop at a time! Takes forever to refill a tank at that rate!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe you already know this, and if so, please don't be offended that I'm telling you something you already know
Yes, I had the softer (LDPE) bottles (pre-made juices from MT Baker) and they are nice and easy to squeeze. The issue I had was the spouts (and the smaller tops on the bottles) The spouts are what is called "eye dropper" style (don't like those... would be ideal for dripping but not filling some tanks) The smaller tops on those bottles need a small funnel to fill (yes I have one but don't need it for other bottles with larger openings) Yes, some of the PET bottles are so hard to squeeze it takes forever to fill a tank. These seem to be very similar just a bit thinner and much easier to squeeze. If there is a LDPE bottle with a larger opening and a "unicorn" spout (instead of "eye dropper") I will be all over that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, I had the softer (LDPE) bottles (pre-made juices from MT Baker) and they are nice and easy to squeeze. The issue I had was the spouts (and the smaller tops on the bottles) The spouts are what is called "eye dropper" style (don't like those... would be ideal for dripping but not filling some tanks) The smaller tops on those bottles need a small funnel to fill (yes I have one but don't need it for other bottles with larger openings) Yes, some of the PET bottles are so hard to squeeze it takes forever to fill a tank. These seem to be very similar just a bit thinner and much easier to squeeze. If there is a LDPE bottle with a larger opening and a "unicorn" spout (instead of "eye dropper") I will be all over that.

I was able to find some ldpe bottles with a wider neck at one point, but unfortunately they came from an online store that no longer exists. They were small, anyway - only 30ml. If I ever do find some larger ones with better spouts, I'll keep you in mind.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I finally tried my new bottles... they aren't bad but still "stiffer" than I had hoped (I only ordered 10 so no big deal) I still have empty (and rinsed) 60 ml bottles from "pre-made" juices and want to start mixing larger batches so will just use those for now.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, these bottles suck! Too stiff (I mentioned that) and now I find the spout cap won't snap onto the bottle (had a semi-disaster because of that) The search goes on... (considering the LDPE this time)

VU Sponsors