Become a Patron!

Please help urgently need a V2 Red replacement

I am at the end of a line here... I have used V2 red liquid for over a decade, since V2 closed in the US I have been ordering online via the UK website, but recently US has changed the import regulation that prevents the UK seller from sending me the eliquid... so I am down to my last bottle and I can't find a good replacement - all the online adverts saying that they are similar to V2 red are BS and none really are So I am really hoping for someone to guide me here to find a replacement in the US...

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Giving a flavor profile would help. In other words what does it taste like? You may need to go DIY and make it yourself. Plenty of folks here to help with DIY in our DIY forum.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I started out on the V2 years ago but upgraded to the natural tobacco flavors years ago with a Nautilus. Real Tobacco Extracts makes real tobacco e-juice using Natural Burley and/or Virginia leaf tobaccos. I like the Cowboy (Burley/Bright Virginia) and the Old Grandad (Burley/Red Virginia). Both have a very American cig flavor profile. The Red Virginia might be a potential candidate too. Maybe these will work for you too.
1658504708030.png

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Walter Ladd , just want to be clear... this is a flavor concentrate (that you add to unflavored "base")?
Can you recommend a % to mix at?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I looked at the website (I get it now) They have pre-mixed juice and concentrates. Expensive... but I would expect that for such quality products. I'm interested in the 3x concentrates but OP might want to try the pre-mixed first. I'm in the US... do I have to do any adult sig BS (and extra fee for that)?

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I looked at the website (I get it now) They have pre-mixed juice and concentrates. Expensive... but I would expect that for such quality products. I'm interested in the 3x concentrates but OP might want to try the pre-mixed first. I'm in the US... do I have to do any adult sig BS (and extra fee for that)?
I mix at 20%-30% of the 3X depending upon the variety. You should contact RTE regarding signature requirements as it varies with location as best I know.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
V2 cigs red? If so, i believe thats like a marlboro right?

Ecblend rough rider tasted similar to me anyway. Go there and pick from the decriptions. They have some good choices and customer service

VU Sponsors