Become a Patron!

poor customer service poor shipping

after waiting 30+ day for my package my 2 main items and 1 small item was misssing out of the package order #s VZNIYEEWZ & IKJHUWEDB tracking number on package is LS120760785CN missing my black tfv4 kit and cloupor mini plus and 24g ni200 also now that i sent over 6 emails to you guys been getting nowhere now first off you guy had 2 different shipping address on the package after being lost in mail for additional week im very disappointed in your company i never told you to one ship only in stock items nor where notified of the changes in my order i have about 10 different emails form you guys not one stated anything that my other items where not going to be ship i have a total of 8 items ordered and not my shipping invoice in the back shows only 5 items im giving you 48hr before i report your company to pay pal to fix this problem you know how to contact me already sent emails already to you guys to wait 3 days for a response so i post it also here so everyone know what your company about and will not shop here

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, sorry for your bad experience. I've only ordered from them once, and I had good results. I ordered a mod from them on 9/25, and received it on 10/2...not bad coming from China. I hope they get your order straightened out.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
after waiting 30+ day for my package my 2 main items and 1 small item was misssing out of the package order #s VZNIYEEWZ & IKJHUWEDB tracking number on package is LS120760785CN missing my black tfv4 kit and cloupor mini plus and 24g ni200 also now that i sent over 6 emails to you guys been getting nowhere now first off you guy had 2 different shipping address on the package after being lost in mail for additional week im very disappointed in your company i never told you to one ship only in stock items nor where notified of the changes in my order i have about 10 different emails form you guys not one stated anything that my other items where not going to be ship i have a total of 8 items ordered and not my shipping invoice in the back shows only 5 items im giving you 48hr before i report your company to pay pal to fix this problem you know how to contact me already sent emails already to you guys to wait 3 days for a response so i post it also here so everyone know what your company about and will not shop here
Their site always kinda scares me thanks for the info another one bites the dust

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dig a little ,,there is another thread here filled with people that have had problems with 3f

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for my late reply. I tracked with your tracking number and get this:

upload_2015-10-19_10-10-40.png

Did you get your order?
If you still have problem with your order, Message me here please, I will follow up it.

@j3rian Thanks :)

Sorry for my late reply. I tracked with your tracking number and get this:

View attachment 31175

Did you get your order?
If you still have problem with your order, Message me here please, I will follow up it.

@j3rian Thanks :)
Like I said it finally got delivered after I had to make 7 different phone calls to usps to update shipping because of your error of putting my correct mailing address with my cell phone number then my old address town and zip as northport ny 11768 so It was looping around then after receiving my package 3 of 8 items where not in it got a update last night that 2 of the 3 items where just shipped hope they remove the words"Northport NY 11768" from the package shipping address still waiting on the tfv4 black

VU Sponsors