Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Very nice

Tanks are wonderful on a series Mod, especially the Modfather/Big Pig and Boreas/Piglet combination!

825320d055ef892e37819eb174b98093.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Your vcp combo before is why I thought the Mini Merlin in Gold would look pimp af on it ;)

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got me an RX 2/3. Ready happy with it. I got the update with the preheat function and got me a Triforce logo on it. lol Also, couldn't pass up the tip for my TFV8 for only five bucks at the shop where I got the RX.
0e9689a2e887d332186b0efceb793efb.jpg

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My progress in 2 months when I first started vaping. In order from left to right
649ddb5ce9b73dc388b14eab3331270d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations. Looks like you are 'all in' with vaping. Keep it up!

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I finally got me an RX 2/3. Ready happy with it. I got the update with the preheat function and got me a Triforce logo on it. lol Also, couldn't pass up the tip for my TFV8 for only five bucks at the shop where I got the RX.
0e9689a2e887d332186b0efceb793efb.jpg

I'm loving my new RX2/3. None of the problems some people have stated (such as a faulty 510 connection) - it works perfectly. All performance and no issues. I'm more than happy with my purchase. And with the Cleito 120 on top it's like they're meant for each other. :p
IMG_0228.JPG

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving my new RX2/3. None of the problems some people have stated (such as a faulty 510 connection) - it works perfectly. All performance and no issues. I'm more than happy with my purchase. And with the Cleito 120 on top it's like they're meant for each other.
View attachment 71025
Same here! I just got mine yesterday, though. So we'll see about any issues. Hopefully, it will hold up.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is my new VaporShark DNA 75 (red top cap) which I got two days ago.Works Great. Just like the rep said it was good to go. Love the feel of it. And the fire button. Chain Vaping is no problem either. Well worth the $109 I paid for it.

Now I need to find a good tank match for it. Not so much a fan of the wide bore tip Cleito Tank.
setup.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I gotta say I love how many people have gone all matchy matchy with drip tips in this thread. Well done fellow vapors.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
93ac2e404453a4c0535b8972720f18d9.jpg
snowwolf 200plus ...i love the size it Absoulty the smallest 235w mod i have seen but not sure of the touch screen yet ...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is that the 80w or the new 200w Plus? I thought the 200w was a touch screen ?
The 200plus and it is 235 and yes its touch screen thats what i was saying i wasnt sure i like the touch screen ...it doesnt lock and vape it locks but its very touchy with changing while picking up or if you touch it slightly

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors