Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm interviewing for a new better job. And with the prices I've been seeing on the paranormal as of lately i will be hopefully treating myself to one soon.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm interviewing for a new better job. And with the prices I've been seeing on the paranormal as of lately i will be hopefully treating myself to one soon.
Awesome, you'll love it, I don't have a single complaint.

Good luck with the job!

Last edited:

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
49e395a49f67ef04e0c86210fa33761c.jpg

a04f3630ddb61a16ecfe9eb68ce9d1d0.jpg

e7e8cfef090c44a89386b5c9fd5d84ae.jpg

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He might have paid 1000 a piece. Never know. Money talks
It's not that, it's that I buy a lot from that shop and I've been asking the owner about finding me a new Triade for some time, he knew I didn't want used. He's been telling me for a while that he has some coming in from LV so when I saw Paul post a pic of his Triade in the shop the day he bought it I contacted the owner and said, hey man I just want to make sure I didn't miss out on your Triade order. His reply was, no don't worry that was a used one I sold today.

I wouldn't have given a shit if he said that yeah that's a buddy of mine and I still have more coming from LV, I only cared that I didn't miss out on his shipment, I was in no rush. It's all about integrity, once you lie to me that's it. What if I ask down the road about the legitimacy of some batteries for a mech, am I going to take his word now?

I just had a wood VA mod in my cart from his store today that was going to get checked out when I got home, his loss. There's a lot of shops in the T.O area

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not that, it's that I buy a lot from that shop and I've been asking the owner about finding me a new Drone for some time, he knew I didn't want used. He's been telling me for a while that he has some coming in from LV so when I saw Paul post a pic of his Drone in the shop the day he bought it I contacted the owner and said, hey man I just want to make sure I didn't miss out on your Drone order. His reply was, no don't worry that was a used one I sold today.

I wouldn't have given a shit if he said that yeah that's a buddy of mine and I still have more coming from LV, I only cared that I didn't miss out on his shipment, I was in no rush. It's all about integrity, once you lie to me that's it. What if I ask down the road about the legitimacy of some batteries for a mech, am I going to take his word now?

I just had a $500 VA mod in my cart from his store today that was going to get checked out when I got home, his loss. There's a lot of shops in the T.O area
Ahh Ok dude is bullshitting you. I'd be upset too man

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's not that, it's that I buy a lot from that shop and I've been asking the owner about finding me a new Drone for some time, he knew I didn't want used. He's been telling me for a while that he has some coming in from LV so when I saw Paul post a pic of his Drone in the shop the day he bought it I contacted the owner and said, hey man I just want to make sure I didn't miss out on your Drone order. His reply was, no don't worry that was a used one I sold today.

I just had a wood VA mod in my cart from his store today that was going to get checked out when I got home, his loss. There's a lot of shops in the T.O area
That is not a Drone. It is a Triade. And I got it awhile back when he had stock. And Albert is a good guy. Don't jump to conclusions. And trust me, we all spend a fortune at Albert's because he is fair. I know he ordered Drones. I've no idea when they are coming or if he was successful.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is not a Drone. It is a Triade. And I got it awhile back when he had stock. And Albert is a good guy. Don't jump to conclusions. And trust me, we all spend a fortune at Albert's because he is fair. I know he ordered Drones. I've no idea when they are coming or if he was successful.
Yeah, I meant Triade, already bought the Drone from him on his preorder. The Triade is what I've been waiting on.

I know when you bought the Triade because you posted that day and I talked to Albert. Can't hide the fact he bullshitted about it. He's got his last dollar from me. I just picked up a new Triade from Ace in T.O, they've had them in stock, I just was a loyal customer of ecigarettes in T.O so was waiting on his order.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors