Become a Patron!

Post up your high end VV / VW mods!

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't see a thread here for this so I figured I'd make one...

1st up is a hand carved in Italy all wood DNA 30.. I believe there were only 40 of these made.

IMG_20150521_092718.jpg

IMG_20150521_092614.jpg

IMG_20150521_092409.jpg

IMG_20150521_092439.jpg

IMG_20150521_092525.jpg

I love, love, love this thing!

Next up (and not quite as high end as the one above) are my 2 remaining Billet Boxes.. I had 3 but recently sold one as I've got way too much gear!

billetboxes.jpg

Feel free to share your high end VV / VW gear! :)

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn dude! You're a tree asassin!!! !
Killer mod! Was well worth it

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just have a Cloupor T5...not high end at all haha

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't know where you're puttīmg the line at high end, but hey, its all authentic, and the hana box is a DIY,
temporary_zpsje1yx3m8.jpg

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
^^^ Nice collection!!!! ^^^

I'd say anything these days in the $200 range is probably considered high end. Anything above $300 is probably super high end..

Anything impossible to get, regardless of price is a unicorn by my standards... I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to score a Pandora, but good luck unless you have a note from the Pope and an armored car full of cash.. LOL

My Billet Boxes were only $179 and $199 but they are almost impossible to get.. Hard to get devices may factor in as well, regardless of price if that made sense..

The wood mod I posted was like $350 but only 40 were made.. The Zero is like $500 and they are very hard to get.. I think the Zero sells via the aftermarket in the $1,000-$1500 range depending on the sleeves you have with it ..

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, well, my personal spending cap is 225 on a mod, and so far I've stayed right at the line. Like a dumbass, all those dna40s were preorders. even the chip for the Hana box.
So, I reckon that means I only pay 200 for a mod...hahaah
Now, I'm just waiting for an sx350j bf so that I can take a break. Lol

Last edited:

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea the third one from the left is. it's the Oni edition it's a nice single 18650 box mod. Im debating on getting the new Sig 75watt Tc box. If it's roughly the same size as the vr50 and not super expensive I'll end up grabbing it.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea the third one from the right is. it's the Oni edition it's a nice single 18650 box mod. Im debating on getting the new Sig 75watt Tc box. If it's roughly the same size as the vr50 and not super expensive I'll end up grabbing it.
Was thinking of that one, but the upcoming joyetech 60w has my interest peaked. Only for the 500mah onboard battery, it would be great for long days on the road or working late considering the times I go above 60 are rare, and for that I'm cool with the sxmini's battleax mode, 50w a coil and 10w of headroom is plenty for 99% of my needs

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have this one anymore but I was going to give it a board upgrade. It is a Malaysian Cybox dual batt dna 30 that I recently parted with because I had to many dna 30's

View attachment 20949
I vape at 10-11 watts (don't laugh) so I can care less if my mod is a 30 or a 40.. I don't do ni builds as temp control does not really interest me either.

My wood mod is a DNA 30 and the Zero is a DNA 40.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Photo bomb of the Zero by Carlos Creations with a few different sleeves.. In the photos with the Kayfun v4 I have a 22mm bograt adapter on for beautification purposes...

IMG_20150522_112519.jpg

Size comparison to the wood DNA I posted earlier.

IMG_20150522_112544.jpg

IMG_20150522_111600.jpg

Green'ish yellow sleeve = my favorite!

IMG_20150522_111616.jpg

IMG_20150522_111757.jpg

Dark brown'ish sleeve.

IMG_20150522_111919.jpg

Matte sleeve.

IMG_20150522_112014.jpg

Chrome sleeve:

IMG_20150522_112129.jpg

IMG_20150522_112244.jpg

IMG_20150522_112300.jpg

Last edited:

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape at 10-11 watts (don't laugh) so I can care less if my mod is a 30 or a 40.. I don't do ni builds as temp control does not really interest me either.

My wood mod is a DNA 30 and the Zero is a DNA 40.
I want a authentic Zero or a Wapari but now is not the right time it seems. I hate the flipper prices and the waiting lists and random draw sucks.

I like my 30's and 40 dna's . I like the SX 350 mods too though

Here is my favorite regulated tube mod. WAEII dna30 with Titanium Wand.

20150327_190841.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice dude! I thought the ware was longer (that's what she said)

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want a authentic Zero or a Wapari but now is not the right time it seems. I hate the flipper prices and the waiting lists and random draw sucks.

I like my 30's and 40 dna's . I like the SX 350 mods too though

Here is my favorite regulated tube mod. WAEII dna30 with Titanium Wand.

View attachment 20984
Those Wizards are sexy! I'm not into tube mods anymore or I'd probably have one..

As far as the Zero goes, yes they are hard to get unless you are willing to shell out flipper prices (bad idea) or you have something to trade. Of course getting the trade bait is often just as hard as getting the one you want..

If I ever decided to sell mine I'll keep you in mind. I never sell for anything over RRP and I usually sell for less, even the impossible to get stuff, Back when the Super T ELA was impossible to get and flippers were selling them for insane prices I sold mine for $10 less than RRP. Of course the ad lasted all of 20 or so seconds before it was sold but hey, there is hope..

If I ever am able to score a Pandora then one of, if not both of the mods I listed here would probably be offered up.. Sadly, even offering both of the mods (a 2 fer 1) that I posted is still not enough to score one.. Oy vey.

I'd also LOVE to score a Melody Box.. Just as hard to get as the Pandora..

Last edited:

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those Wizards are sexy! I'm not into tube mods anymore or I'd probably have one..

As far as the Zero goes, yes they are hard to get unless you are willing to shell out flipper prices (bad idea) or you have something to trade. Of course getting the trade bait is often just as hard as getting the one you want..

If I ever decided to sell mine I'll keep you in mind. I never sell for anything over RRP and I usually sell for less, even the impossible to get stuff, Back when the Super T ELA was impossible to get and flippers were selling them for insane prices I sold mine for $10 less than RRP. Of course the ad lasted all of 20 or so seconds before it was sold but hey, there is hope..

If I ever am able to score a Pandora then one of, if not both of the mods I listed here would probably be offered up.. Sadly, even offering both of the mods (a 2 fer 1) that I posted is still not enough to score one.. Oy vey.

I'd also LOVE to score a Melody Box.. Just as hard to get as the Pandora..
If you do ever sell keep me in mind for sure.

The Melody is a nice looking box but I am a sucker for the c-frame look.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you do ever sell keep me in mind for sure.

The Melody is a nice looking box but I am a sucker for the c-frame look.

It would probably be a wee bit higher than your $225 limit.. :p

I've got about $700 tired up in it.. RRP, plus the extra sleeves (they are not cheap either) and 2 bograt rings..

I doubt it's going anywhere for a while though.. But if it ever does move you are welcome to 1st dibs..

Last edited:

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would probably be a wee bit higher than your $225 limit.. :p

I've got about $700 tired up in it.. RRP, plus the extra sleeves (they are not cheap either) and 2 bograt rings..

I doubt it's going anywhere for a while though.. But if it ever does move you are welcome to 1st dibs..
I don't have a 225 limit that was F1r3b1rd :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know the feeling.. I was at a vape shop today and I actually tired to resist buying anything.. It didn't work!
Thats a field trip that I avoid like the plague,
I have hard time not buying shit online. Luckily I rarely buy juice, the hardware kicks my ass in t he wallet hard enough

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't spend much.. Was chatting with the owner (i only popped in to say hi) and this dude at the vape bar was hitting some sweet smelling stuff. Asked what it was so the owner loaded my up a dripper for me to try..

Holy crap that stuff was good! Don't remember what it was called but they didn't have any 12mg left so they are ordering me a 120ml bottle of it..

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldnt call them high end but here are my two higher end mods.

"Carlos Creations " Zero Mod limited w/black and matte shells.

Auth 4nine w/doge.

And a wotofo freakshow w/home made drip tip to go on the 4nine.

Both are in various stages of customization.
Cheers,

Last edited:

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guess I misunderstood..

The Carlos Creations Zero IS the authentic one unless they cloned that part as well.. I've never seen a cloned Zero so I'm not real sure..

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't spend much.. Was chatting with the owner (i only popped in to say hi) and this dude at the vape bar was hitting some sweet smelling stuff. Asked what it was so the owner loaded my up a dripper for me to try..

Holy crap that stuff was good! Don't remember what it was called but they didn't have any 12mg left so they are ordering me a 120ml bottle of it..
Oh man do you have it bad...

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Quoting myself.. LOL

The juice I was talking about is 4 by Lost Coast. Holy crap this stuff is tasty! If your local vape shop carries it, have them load you up a sample.. Yum, yum, yum..

$45 for a 120ml bottle which is not a bad price at all..

Now, post up some more of that high end stuff..

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Come on peeps post up that high end VW / VV gear.. I know there has to be some super sweet stuff in hiding!

My new and super snazzy Zero sleeve FINALLY cleared customs (slow pokes) in LA and it will be here tomorrow.. I'll have to post up a photo of the Zero wearing it's new spiffy suit after it arrives.. :D

bogattack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Waiting for two mods to arrive to post a pic of my collection... :D

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Picked up a new toy today at local vape shop..

Not super high end, but super cool!

BAP DNA 40 with large screen. It's a dual 18650 with a Subtank Mini on the top..

IMG_20150605_151549.jpg

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Picked up a new toy today at local vape shop..

Not super high end, but super cool!

BAP DNA 40 with large screen. It's a dual 18650 with a Subtank Mini on the top..

IMG_20150605_151549.jpg
Looks sweet and that's coming from an SX M user ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

VU Sponsors