Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2nd one definitely.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 2nd one, #41 was not even offered to the group and was offered directly to me by the mod maker..

I can still change my choice and I'm honestly still back and forth between the 2..

I am 21st on the list and so far 4 are made and another 6 next week. I have a few weeks before I won't be able to change. Once mine starts getting worked on, it's choice / game over..

The only thing holding me back on #41 is the woods layout.. It also kind of look like what people call porch / deck wood... It's gorgeous don't get me wrong but I am a huge fan of the lighter green'ish woods and #35 looks like it has some green, brown, black and gold going on in it..

Usually you do not get a choice of wood or color.. With the larger lists like the Zero SX or Extreme, you get whatever color comes..

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the aged and weathered look in the 2nd one. Looks like it's been around for centuries lol

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone have a BMI?

The pre-order for the 4th run is going on now and I was thinking about snagging one..

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have one but I have looked them over before.
I've never held one and the only thing holding me back are the logos... I could deal with the BMI lettering on the front but the back of it is kind of littered in my opinion..

I'd like to keep a 18650 SX and while I dig the SX Mini, changing the batteries on it is a serious pain... And my battery life on the SX is kind of terrible....

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never held one and the only thing holding me back are the logos... I could deal with the BMI lettering on the front but the back of it is kind of littered in my opinion..

I'd like to keep a 18650 SX and while I dig the SX Mini, changing the batteries on it is a serious pain... And my battery life on the SX is kind of terrible....

I never held one either just looked them over on their site.
A wrap is always an option if the logo is not doing it for you.

The batt door is a con on the SX I agree. I would like to see a camera type door clasp or something. You are 20w or less typically right? What kind of battery life are you experiencing?

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
60f75f58bd6e17b39046be55aa2a9bd2.jpg

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am only getting about a half a day from the SX Mini.. Not a huge deal really as I'm only swapping the battery out once a day but I'd expect better since I vape at such low wattage... Right now I am at 12W.. LOL

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am only getting about a half a day from the SX Mini.. Not a huge deal really as I'm only swapping the battery out once a day but I'd expect better since I vape at such low wattage... Right now I am at 12W.. LOL
It is harder for me to judge the battery life because I don't take it with me and at the house it is not constant use as it is one of the mods in the rotation.

My wife has my SX and I put a fresh batt in it last night at about 8:30 central and she has it set at 10w and it is showing about half full on the bar and it is all she has been using.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure why my battery life sucks so bad on it...

Hummmm, might just snag a BMI and see how it goes... Someone has a 3rd run for sale that I could snag and have it now. Suppose if I don't like it, I can always just sell it.. I believe that even though it's a dual 18650 that they run in series which is kind of a bummer, for me at least.. If they were parallel I could probably get 2 days from it like I did with the BAP...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you update to the v2.2 firmware? I'm getting better than half a day at 45w

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You'll see a huge difference.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great craftsmanship

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes it is.. The maker of this mod does some high quality work.. Supposedly, an 18650 version of it is in the works..

bogattack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kainos by MMVapors (with stabilized wood and custom engraving options) ;)
Not available anymore I'm afraid, they stopped the production two weeks ago. They now work on a new box, the Dryad.

bogattack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks mate ! I've waited for months to have it, really happy to finally vape on it :D

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Came last week.. Heresy V3 $600 RRP direct from the mod maker. There was another list for 25 more of them last week that filled in seconds.

Here is mine with a Origen Genny on top. Also shown next to an SX Mini for size comparison. The Heresy is a 26650 mod.

11807221_482573405252746_741553979335237598_o.jpg

11807392_482582388585181_8586487565036665717_o.jpg

11782502_482582451918508_4751359726681780539_o.jpg

11113308_482582358585184_8789111502251198498_o.jpg

11258877_482582335251853_3815232440775651748_o.jpg

Aquaman

Member For 4 Years
Dam those wood mods are absolutely beautiful! I've got a nice selection of figured wood that I'd love to make into a box mod. Just gotta understand the placement of the internals.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Clearly Canadian was amazing. Black cherry!

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Caduceus SXJ, Wapari Wide SXJ and Gemwood DNA40. Wide takes 26650, others 18650.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finnish mods with very limited supply, i'm sure a lot of people haven't heard of these :D

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
8a2ec3535ce2f6d59f47ef7054ad0de9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors