830c3cb0501dbf0c61ddca27c0cc5a2d.jpg
9041570db549ea9dcafadb300ccfa2fb.jpg
6583e3b36980ce4bf69d3d768677af1f.jpg

#staycloudy

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I messed this fuse up with my nylon pliers but whadya gonna do?
View attachment 145202
Hell yah man!
Yah you gotta be careful with them builds with wide open spaces. Loose up on the fuse tension to help with collapsing (doing so will also allow the crimp to stay all curvy and sexy) and only pinch when you have to and then only pinch very lightly. Another tip is to frame both sides of the corrugated with ribbon. This helps stablize the core-set as a whole which means less collapse which means less pinching :D

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hell yah man!
Yah you gotta be careful with them builds with wide open spaces. Loose up on the fuse tension to help with collapsing (doing so will also allow the crimp to stay all curvy and sexy) and only pinch when you have to and then only pinch very lightly. Another tip is to frame both sides of the corrugated with ribbon. This helps stablize the core-set as a whole which means less collapse which means less pinching :D

Thanks brother! I'm trying to steal all ur tricks lol.:p:confused:

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
In all my years of vaping, I have NEVER seen anything so impressive. Those wires are tiny how in holy hell did you guys make that stuff?!? I need to start learning to wrap! Most I've ever done is a tricore Clapton and it looked ugly. But it worked

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
lots of great posts in the last couple pages. you guys are making the build gods proud <3 i have barely been building enough to keep myself going lately. been building more for my friends than myself, but i managed to get a nice color shot out of these aliens so i figured i would take a quick pic and post it. these are 5.5 wraps at 4mm 3x28 ka1 with n80 wrap (cant remember if it was 36 or 38). comes to .28 for the hammer of god/aromamizer plus :cheers:
View attachment 143767
shoulda combed my hair a little first, those wicks are wildin :teehee:
I hope you dont mind me stealing this picture for a background on my phone. Those are beautiful

The_hat_trix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey how you guys been doing here? I see some nice builds and people have been leveling up with coilbuilding skills here great to see that! I had huge events hapening in my life so i had huge ass brake from everything but im back building again! Testing juice junkie wires i like quality so far and prices are very good
2ebe226c63ad7d1848d6ccd4ed720d16.jpg

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A6003 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey how you guys been doing here? I see some nice builds and people have been leveling up with coilbuilding skills here great to see that! I had huge events hapening in my life so i had huge ass brake from everything but im back building again! Testing juice junkie wires i like quality so far and prices are very good
2ebe226c63ad7d1848d6ccd4ed720d16.jpg

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A6003 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Good to see youre still alive and kicking.

eamonlee

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Don't need to unscrew the screw for coil,
Spring-loaded Just push down and place one leg of the coil at a time
Supper convenience!
5d8328bb47c6b.png

5d8326243f5fe.png

It will take a little big time to find the right build the arietta RTA, When you have it , Its great

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been absent for a long while. Sorry all. Been dealing with alot here. Drill broke, swivels disappeared in the move to my current apartment, so I haven't been able to build. I do still have some coils from @Shredtravolta, but can't build my own atm. I'm going nuts

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1st attempt at a mohawk 3x28/36 n80. I got one usable coil out of a 12" run. I was trying my hand at a 4 core fused Clapton and got fed up as the cores wouldn't lay flat. So I cut 1 core out and went for the mohawk. I'm to the point where I want to buy alien makers lol
9fda8963c333b6f14f2c8b163733159b.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1st attempt at a mohawk 3x28/36 n80. I got one usable coil out of a 12" run. I was trying my hand at a 4 core fused Clapton and got fed up as the cores wouldn't lay flat. So I cut 1 core out and went for the mohawk. I'm to the point where I want to buy alien makers lol
9fda8963c333b6f14f2c8b163733159b.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
I've got some Patinos alien makers I'll sell you. They're 10 bucks new plus shipping. But if you can just cover shipping that'll be good with me. I don't make aliens anymore
af1b3716b28b1a490d0fd2abf1b59531.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
c8701692b79af385cc99bd8bdf82a8c3.jpg

Slapped together 3.28.36 N80 2.5/5 for an incoming RDA...

Been a while since I sat down and made Aliens, normally just rock the fused, easier...faster.

That and I’ve been MTL on 28g round in my Dvarw RTAs for so long...but I bought a new mech and have a Terk V2 on its way.

I’ll probably sit down tomorrow and rock out some more for an hour or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've got some Patinos alien makers I'll sell you. They're 10 bucks new plus shipping. But if you can just cover shipping that'll be good with me. I don't make aliens anymore
af1b3716b28b1a490d0fd2abf1b59531.jpg
Do those work. Wat they do?

VU Sponsors