Become a Patron!

Praise for @Nadalama and and an amazing community!!!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My most sincere gratitude goes out to @nadalama and this amazing Forum community. @nadalama pif'd two Joyetech internal battery mods and two Wotofo rta's for my wife. My wife will be in and out between the house and her care center. She does not like to use the external charger to begin with but carrying a charger, batteries, etc back and forth between the two places is just not very convenient. Because of that these two internal battery mods are are perfect, one a daily driver and one to use as a backup. The people of this community have been so generous to me. I wish to be a productive member of this community but it is so difficult to keep up with the love, caring, and generosity this community has shown me personally. I am proud to say that I am a member of vaping Underground. Thank you again. Peace and love to you and yours.

@Bigrick

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My most sincere gratitude goes out to @nadalama and this amazing Forum community. @nadalama pif'd two Joyetech internal battery mods and two Wotofo rta's for my wife. My wife will be in and out between the house and her care center. She does not like to use the external charger to begin with but carrying a charger, batteries, etc back and forth between the two places is just not very convenient. Because of that these two internal battery mods are are perfect, one a daily driver and one to use as a backup. The people of this community have been so generous to me. I wish to be a productive member of this community but it is so difficult to keep up with the love, caring, and generosity this community has shown me personally. I am proud to say that I am a member of vaping Underground. Thank you again. Peace and love to you and yours.

@Bigrick

Absolutely agree. The people are among the most thoughtful and generous on the big blue and green ball floating in this galaxy. I've recently been on the receiving end myself and don't know how I'll ever pay it back. What we can do is keep our eyes and ears open and pay it forward when the chance presents itself.

@nadalama I know you didn't do it for kudos or a pat on the back, but You're among those that's right in this world. Awesome job stepping up.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Let's all send @Bigrick and @BobsHere , and anyone else who lives in Florida, our biggest and bestest good mojo over the next few days. News this morning wasn't good about the hurricane headed in their direction.

Time to batten down the hatches, gentlemen! Think @BobsHere is on the east coast, so he might want to think about bugging out to Kansas right about now.

Hope all goes well and repercussions are minimal.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let's all send @Bigrick and @BobsHere , and anyone else who lives in Florida, our biggest and bestest good mojo over the next few days. News this morning wasn't good about the hurricane headed in their direction.

Time to batten down the hatches, gentlemen! Think @BobsHere is on the east coast, so he might want to think about bugging out to Kansas right about now.

Hope all goes well and repercussions are minimal.
Thank you :hug:
Not looking good, current track I will take a dead straight hit from the eye wall. I live on a barrier island...
:(

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you :hug:
Not looking good, current track I will take a dead straight hit from the eye wall. I live on a barrier island...
:(

Surely can't like that post. I hope you can stay safe and get back in touch here when you can, let us know how you are. Scary times. Been there and done that, not in South FL but in Central and the Panhandle for sure, in Georgia, in NC, and in VA. Hurricane Fran in Raleigh in 1996 took my mother's power out for 3 weeks.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hurricanes are no fun and no joke. Been through several here on the Gulf coast. Harvey 2 years ago was the worst we’ve had in my lifetime.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hurricanes are no fun and no joke. Been through several here on the Gulf coast. Harvey 2 years ago was the worst we’ve had in my lifetime.

From what we could see on the news, Harvey was right up there with Andrew and Katrina and Camille - one of the worst storms for property damage and impact on the ground as any of the others. I can't imagine living through any of those storms. Fran was the worst I've been through, nearly killed myself trying to get to work the morning after the storm. I was driving in the dark, not realizing how bad the damage had been, and had to slide my car sideways in the road to keep from hitting a tree head-on. The tree was completely blocking the road, and I didn't see it until I was nearly IN it.

There was some flooding, but the worst of that storm was that the ground had been saturated with rain for weeks before the hurricane. After the wind came through, there were literally thousands of huge oak trees just turned over, entire root systems pulled out of the ground and exposed, across about four or five counties, plus widespread tornado damage.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what we could see on the news, Harvey was right up there with Andrew and Katrina and Camille - one of the worst storms for property damage and impact on the ground as any of the others. I can't imagine living through any of those storms. Fran was the worst I've been through, nearly killed myself trying to get to work the morning after the storm. I was driving in the dark, not realizing how bad the damage had been, and had to slide my car sideways in the road to keep from hitting a tree head-on. The tree was completely blocking the road, and I didn't see it until I was nearly IN it.

There was some flooding, but the worst of that storm was that the ground had been saturated with rain for weeks before the hurricane. After the wind came through, there were literally thousands of huge oak trees just turned over, entire root systems pulled out of the ground and exposed, across about four or five counties, plus widespread tornado damage.
Hurricanes suck. Harvey was the worst I've seen. Wasn't nearly as bad for us north of Houston. Ike in I think 2005 was really bad on Galveston. The storm surge wrecked the island. My mother lost everything.

VU Sponsors