Become a Patron!

Pre-filled disposable e-cig

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am going on vacation to Alaska in a few weeks, it's 2 flights there and back, so decided I am not going through the hassle of taking all my vape stuff and juice, instead going to get some pre-filled e-cigs, but I have no knowledge on these things, so looking for any suggestions and recommendations, I am a MTL vaper, so don't need any cloud pod.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I honestly have never tried any of these. I will admit to being curious of them though. Maybe @dubya314 can chime in. I think I remember having some.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am going on vacation to Alaska in a few weeks, it's 2 flights there and back, so decided I am not going through the hassle of taking all my vape stuff and juice, instead going to get some pre-filled e-cigs, but I have no knowledge on these things, so looking for any suggestions and recommendations, I am a MTL vaper, so don't need any cloud pod.
Esco bars. They are very tasty, and last a decent amount. I like the regular ones or ripe series. The Fruitia collab they went to mesh, and they burn up way faster. Perfect for mtl, imo, but very nic heavy, so be mindful of that.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Esco bars. They are very tasty, and last a decent amount. I like the regular ones or ripe series. The Fruitia collab they went to mesh, and they burn up way faster. Perfect for mtl, imo, but very nic heavy, so be mindful of that.

Well as one of the flights is 8 hours, might be needing that heavy nic :D

Thanks I will look into them.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well as one of the flights is 8 hours, might be needing that heavy nic :D

Thanks I will look into them.
I don't have a problem with it, but I don't use them anything like my other vapes either, lol.
Have fun!!! I have always wanted to go to Alaska, but haven't ever made it yet.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not much experience with those but did some research for a newbie here and learned a few things. Nothing against disposables (can't offer any advice on flavors) but something to consider is if they can be recharged. Many can't and it really sucks if you still have juice left but the battery takes a crap. Some of newer ones have amazing capacity (and that seems great) I need one myself for when I help my son on the week-ends (had a carry around setup but the little mod is dying and the coils are $20 for a 5-pack) so that's another reason I looked into this. Once again (and just my preference) it must be able to be charged (and maybe many are fine and will last, but I have no faith in that... have heard stories of really small cheap ones that only lasted a day or so) High nic would be a good choice for your situation (a little goes a long way)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think they sell these locally (kills me to pay shipping AND adult sig fee)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Nailz , the corner store I pick up my disposables at had these. Newer editions of the Esco Bars. Bit bulkier than the original, but same great flavor with some nice upgrades. 14 and 15 ml, 650 mAH, and both rechargable.
16531915238671102924829.jpg16531915642281514529789.jpg165319159455051172142.jpg

VU Sponsors