Become a Patron!

Pre-view:Oumier Wasp Nano Stick Pod System Kit Shine your own light

3Avape Official

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Product introduction
Oumier Wasp Nano Stick Kit is powered by a built-in single large rechargeable 18650 2000mAh battery, Wasp Nano Stick Kit is environment-friendly and cost-effective,a mechanical,stylish, ultra-portable mechanical device, comes with a compact and fantastic appearance. With the firing button-triggered LED system, comes with a compact and fantastic appearance. Adopts classic Wasp Nano RDA, its body mod will show a shining light! Also, Wasp Nano Stick Kit supports type-c fast charging. The original Wasp Nano RDA features unique single coil building deck and side airflow design. Wasp Nano RDA comes with 22mm diameter, mini size for massive clouds and pure flavor.Delivery Date maybe on end of April.

Parameters:
Size:24 x 105.5mm
Charging: Type-C USB Port
Battery Capacity: Built-in 2000mAh 18650
Light colors: red, blue, green, purple, yellow

Features:
-Compact And Fantastic Appearance
-Type-C Fast Charging
-Body Mod Light Show
-Ultra-portable and shining light body
-22mm diameter Wasp Nano RDA
-Fire button with colorful flashing LED
-Single coil build deck

Package includes:
1 x Wasp Nano Stick Device
2 x Silicon ring
1 x Cotton
1 x User Manual
2 x Coils
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Type-C Cable
1 x Warranty Card
2 x Screws

mstave

Member For 4 Years
Ordered a squonk mod (SXmini T Class, Order #3A73762) The CC10 code didn;t work, but bought it anyway. Received the tracking number about a week ago - all tracking sites report that the shipper DOES NOT HAVE THE PACKAGE.
No response to my emails, no response to messages, no response whatsoever. Before I open a claim with my CC, I thought you might want to advise me whne the pacfkage will actually ship?

VU Sponsors