Become a Patron!

Problems with tc on fuchai...

Hello I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. But I have just bought the sigelei fuchai and the crown uwell tank. It has been working fine on the regular coils but now that I've put in the ni200 coil I can't seem to get a cloud out of my fuchai. Can anyone explain why? Or has anyone else had this problem too? Thank you to anyone who replied in advance.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. But I have just bought the sigelei fuchai and the crown uwell tank. It has been working fine on the regular coils but now that I've put in the ni200 coil I can't seem to get a cloud out of my fuchai. Can anyone explain why? Or has anyone else had this problem too? Thank you to anyone who replied in advance.
Did u adjust temp?

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I have it at 572°. I thought maybe I could adjust the wattage but I can't find anything on how to do that. Since I thought maybe that's why I wasn't getting much clouds. So now I'm stumped... :/
Yup there's no way adjusting the wattage... That's why u need to research the product before purchasing...
The ipv345, Koopor plus,cloupor GT I know for sure you can adjust the wattage or joule

Vape On

Yup there's no way adjusting the wattage... That's why u need to research the product before purchasing...
The ipv345, Koopor plus,cloupor GT I know for sure you can adjust the wattage or joule

Vape On
Wait no I got it. I set the resistance and it worked. I guess that helped. I'll try out for a bit. Thanks for replying though, And yeah you're right I'll keep that in mind next time... :/

VU Sponsors