Become a Patron!

Profile X & Recurve V2, I ordered both this morning. Never tried their predecessors.

blades_of_honor

Member For 4 Years
How long have you had yours? And any tips? I didn't order any extra cotton for the x, was sold out. I have a ton of muji though, 3 bags lol. Its cool mrjustright and wotofo add the option for regular coils too. So it won't be a waste if I can't get into mesh. I might look into SS mesh if I end up liking. Mainly use ss316l.

It started out only adding a wotofo smrt pnp rebuildable coil kit to cart. By the time I checked out, had 2 of them, gunmetal X, & blue recurve v2 in the cart. Not bad for less than a grant shipped! I never tried a profile mesh or similar mesh rda/rta/rdta but have been curious. I know the og recurve was liked by many. Although i'm nervous with those inserts in v2, will probably be fine. They both were at such a good price, had to give them a try.

The X will probably go on hadron pro(dna250c) & recurve on the coolfire z80. I mostly been using a og voopoo pnp on the z80. Been reusing the coil so much, I lost count. I really do like using Fo(Fourier) on the z80. Most underrated feature on a vape mod imo.
Most are so use to the way normal dc current hits, they don't give it a chance after a few hits, swap back to regular wattage mode & forget about it. I have a original qp m25 on the hadron. Its fine, just not much into dual coil as I use to be. Only use it few times a day anymore.

Attachments

• PX.PNG
    PX.PNG
    164.1 KB · Views: 7
  • RCv2.PNG
    RCv2.PNG
    187.9 KB · Views: 7

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry don't have an X or any tips. Squonk only on the OG Profile.
Have a couple mesh RTA'S in the emergency all my squonks died box, but haven't built any.

VU Sponsors