VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Provari has FINALLY gotten with the times and is going to release a box mod. Everyone knows I'm a big fan of the Provari (I own 6 of them). However the specs have yet to be officially released. Rumors are that this is going to be under 50 watts and Temp control. I fear if its under 50 watts it may be under powered for the current trends in the community. However, Provape has never been about trends - but safety for the everyday vaper and build quality.

With the rise and fall of tube mods -- Provari needed to make this move. We can only hope this mod can stay relevant in the coming months and not just be a well built iStick.

I will be buying one to put in my collection regardless of its specs.

I do not understand why Provape and Evolv didn't get together to make a powerhouse high end DNA200 box mod - that would be one hell of a tag team. But - that's just one vapers opinion.

MORE INFO: >> HERE <<

QfXc4QGC3pc

Click here to get more information on this deal....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is so prone to trends....there are lots of vapers that are just fine with under 50 watts.....sub ohm tanks will eventually trend out...I'd buy this because I know provari makes quality shit.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is so prone to trends....there are lots of vapers that are just fine with under 50 watts.....sub ohm tanks will eventually trend out...I'd buy this because I know provari makes quality shit.
Yeah, vaping is indeed prone to trends! Lol
But I don't believe subtanks will trend out...in fact I think they will just keep getting better and better,..case in point is the newly released Crown...its awesome!

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Too bad it'll cost a first born child. The design is killer, at 40 watts I could dig it with a .8-1.2 ohm nichrome build in a dripper.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too bad it'll cost a first born child. The design is killer, at 40 watts I could dig it with a .8-1.2 ohm nichrome build in a dripper.
Only 199 Bucks!!!

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man. If it can TC SS I will be a provari owner again. Their builds are top notch, like a nice watch or sports car.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
in another thread it was already reposted form provape this device will not do tc because tc is unproven or unreliable or something like that

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
if you want a well built device that can so SS TC and has after warranty repairs
get a VS for the same price
and the radius is plastic verus a metal VS

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn. I was hoping it would be metal. Looking less and less appealing compared to the VS DNA 200, I guess it truly is for a different crowd thats more comfortable with the older technology.

Time for an 18650 75w Provari box mod (TC optional)...............all stainless, to replace my IPV D2

I am an original Provari 1 owner, with 8 other mods over the last 5 years.....................LET'S GET IN THE GAME GUYS!!

millie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the "plastic" naysayers, a quote from another thread:

" Now, with that being said, I'll give one point supporting ProVape: The polycarbonate case. First there are different types of polycarbonates, some stronger than others. The factor of cracking? Wouldn't take much to use an epoxy base glaze inside and out of the case to make it impervious to juice cracking it. Secondly, plastic does not always have to be cheap. Car bumpers (and many other parts) are plastics, and subjected to a lot more stresses than our vape (heat, cold, impact, vibration, oils, UVR, chemicals etc). Modern handguns are predominately plastics, and I can guarantee the shock and vibration from a 10mm Glock far surpasses what most mods will ever see. In fact, some plastics are actually more expensive than metal to produce. All things aside, the fact that the case is made of a type of "plastic" is actually the one thing that is NOT a factor in ruling this device out for me...the price and other specs do a good enough job of that on their own!

RebelGolfer72"

I haven't seen any exacts specs on the Polycarb except that it is solid color, finish is comfy, been through several stress tests and due to lighter weight than steel, the mod including battery weight is about 6 ounces.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ProVape... The Bentley of Vaporizers.

Not everyone gets it.

I do, and will.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Provari classic is clean looking, I miss mine now.
ProVape still has em...

All V2.5s are under a hundred bucks.

Check it out, Jim

EDIT: Except the Ti version... It's 129.00

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking at the classic kit for 200 and change with the mod nautilus mini and charger w/ 2 batteries. Tempting.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Black one ordered!!!

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Twisted420 LOVES IT!!!

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pros: Feels well built
Upgradable firmware
510 connection
charging

Cons: Small screen
Battery access
Menu system "Suuuuuuucks"

"Works well, feels good in the hands."
But he mentioned other mods are better for less. Wouldn't quite say he 'LOVES IT'
In fact he says "its a fail" in his opinion. In my opinion, it looks like a well working mod that looks kind of sexy. I dont mind the 40w limit only because i already own higher watt mods. But 200 bucks for a 40 watt device no TC? A well built, conductive box mech.....maybe. But thats my opinion.

does look sexy though....

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the price asked, the product could be better (screen, bottom, no plastic, etc.).

The 3 buttons whish has been heard. Thx.

The snubbery over 20+ watts "cloud chasers" is gone ? Thx.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the price asked, the product could be better (screen, bottom, no plastic, etc.).

The 3 buttons whish has been heard. Thx.

The snubbery over 20+ watts "cloud chasers" is gone ? Thx.
40 Watts for Battery Safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors