Become a Patron!

QP Juggerknot MR RTA replacement glass

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the title says it all. If anyone can help me find it I’d greatly appreciate a point in the right direction as I can’t find the replacement glass that came in the packaging.
I’ve gone through every glass replacement unit that I own, to no avail of course...
No luck searching cross compatibility bc still fairly new RTA. Hoping the forum can offer guidance.
Mia This an appropriate thread for this forum or no? I’m not sure but posting here anyway
Thanks in advance, Serena

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, but unfortunately, the juggerknot mini doesn’t have the same specs as the juggerknot MR RTA (mini remastered) which is the one I need

Confirmed: The mini is 24 mm diameter versus the mr RTA which is 25mm diameter- that’s the one I need
I don’t own the mini, only the others (v2 & mr) but there must be some cross compatibility between tanks, right?
Anyone else want to chime in on this one?

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The mini is 24 mm diameter versus the mr RTA which is 25mm diameter- that’s the one I need.

what’s difficult is fitting the chimney into the glass.
For example, the rebirth RTA straight glass accommodates the juggerknot’s bigass chimney but then it’s too long, and so on and so forth etc. proprietary glass

Last edited:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think the title says it all. If anyone can help me find it I’d greatly appreciate a point in the right direction as I can’t find the replacement glass that came in the packaging.
I’ve gone through every glass replacement unit that I own, to no avail of course...
No luck searching cross compatibility bc still fairly new RTA. Hoping the forum can offer guidance.
Mia This an appropriate thread for this forum or no? I’m not sure but posting here anyway
Thanks in advance, Serena
Have you tried https://qpdesign.ca/collections/parts/products/juggerknot-mr-replacement-glass Stock up!!!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
MR glass is 21mm id x 18mm tall.
Kylin Mini is 20mm id x 20mm tall.

Seems at times, a mm diff in id could be determined by oring size/configuration.
2mm diff is doubtful imo.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MR glass is 21mm id x 18mm tall.
Kylin Mini is 20mm id x 20mm tall.

Seems at times, a mm diff in id could be determined by oring size/configuration.
2mm diff is doubtful imo.
Yes, you're right. Not sure why i drew the comparison except to note how difficult it is to fit the chimney in -
Thanks

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are ya sure its not the 28mm your looking for

CVSvape Replacement Straight Glass for QP Design Juggerknot V2 28mm RTA 4ml​

they have 51 pages of glass there
51 pages of QP GLASS?!
That’s ALOT of glass, for a smaller company esp.
I know it sounds like there’s a lot of juggerknot tanks but there’s actually only three of them.
It's not the 28mm glass that I’m looking for, that’s for the juggerknot V2 28mm RTA (which I am vaping at this very moment)
I’m looking for glass for the juggerknot MR RTA **25mm**

Think the websites should cover me, first the qp site then cvs, I’ll cover all bases and stock up

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Serena25330 have you contacted @Ms. Trixy yet???

saw her room pop up again an thought of you.
Thanks for the plug into ms trixys room, I had no idea

Hi I had the same problem, couldn’t find a replacement glass anywhere. I’m going to cut this story short.
Smok V12 is a perfect fit just add a extra rubber ring at the top end for self security I would say get the V12 bubble glass as holds more liquid.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I had the same problem, couldn’t find a replacement glass anywhere. I’m going to cut this story short.
Smok V12 is a perfect fit just add a extra rubber ring at the top end for self security I would say get the V12 bubble glass as holds more liquid.
I wish I’d seen this post sooner but that wouldn’t have been possible Bc it wasn’t posted yet when I bought glass at QP design, with shipping I paid too much but that’s how it goes I suppose... 🙄

Thanks for the 411 and I sure hope someone sees it when they search sometime down the line (compatible glass replacement)

VU Sponsors