Become a Patron!

Question about flavor site

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On their "About" page, it says they have a Facebook page. You could try that? If you're looking for good flavoring vendors, you could also check out the DIY vendor reviews section of the forum. There's a lot of really helpful information there, and also in the DIY general discussion area.

Hope that's helpful for you. :)

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not a fan of happy websites that don't offer product for sale, but should you have a good experience, let us know.

mg6526

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would suggest looking up reviews on the ecf website first before you order,(candyflavor.com). There a few posts about them. About a week ago I ordered some from them before I had found those theads. I placed order for several flavors in the 10ml size. Was shipped bottles in I would say 4oz size. They were NOT concentrated flavors. they are very, very diluted. No safety seals, clear bottles with just a simple white computer printed label. Came in a box with a trash bag to keep stuff from rolling around. The order was placed on vapor-flavor.com

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never heard of them myself.
But since they don't offer online ordering, I'm going to say 'no thanks' unless they have a retail store somewhere near me.

I didn't really look theroughly, but couldn't find any mention about the flavors being safe for vaping either.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered from Candy Flavors once, just a few things. Can't remember what they were, only they said they were in PG and no, no they weren't. They all went in the trash. I suppose you could use them for making candy.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Two posters in this thread with one post each. I'm suspicious.

mg6526

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Something fishy. Huck, did you happen to check ecf reviews? Oh, and congrats on the badge.

Bill Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you guys for the input, Your great! I was just looking for help and you guys helped. I ended up ordering from candyflavor. Sorry I didn't realize this post was still going. But I have to say thanks again!

Last edited:

Bill Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered from Candy Flavors once, just a few things. Can't remember what they were, only they said they were in PG and no, no they weren't. They all went in the trash. I suppose you could use them for making candy.

On Candyflavor.com they have different base that you have to click on (I just looked to be sure), Maybe you were under the the water based ones without knowing it. I love the flavors (PG based) that I got from them.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait a minute. Isn't there a guy here, fairly new, named... Hmmm... Had that feeling about this thread early on. Would love to be wrong, but. Sigh.

mg6526

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, Artemis. I read the same thread, after my order.:mad:

Bill Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, unfortunately my name is William Williams. My parents thought it would be funny (If I could just have just gotten even with them, I would have played the best practical joke I could on them, But unfortunately they have passed, but don't think we didn't talk about it. My Moms father was named William and her excuse is I got my last name from Dad, My first name was coming from her side of the family)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
6a1274cbd41ac31f81db7949acf29c5b.jpg

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many moons ago there was a news/weathercaster in Nashville named Bill Williams. I also know a Tommy Thompson.

Bill Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Regardless of what people are saying about someone at candyflavor, I have been using them for a while and only had to call them once and the lady I spoke with was very nice and helpful. I haven't had a single snag with them (all internet orders) and fell in love with there flavors. But I appreciate all the input from everyone, even the person who doesn't like my name (I can't help it that my parents named me William Williams, Thats why I go by Bill). But once again I want to thank EVERYONE for their input.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love your name. No joke.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found this sponsored blog thing. I'd never heard of these guys before a few minutes ago. The article on custard is very interesting imo, and at the bottom it links to vapor-flavor.com... the article looks legit but the vapor-flavor site is a joke. As I scroll down that site, descriptions are mismatched with products and it wreaks of neglect. The deactivated social media links are not very promising either lol.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
links to vapor-flavor.com... the article looks legit but the vapor-flavor site is a joke..
Nothing about it is legit. It's just a made up blog to serve another of the owner's scams. The address for "Flavor Laboratories" is a UPS store. :rolleyes:

BeZen Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to be in that area visiting a friend and asked them to send my the address to their factory so that I can go and look around. No answer ad of yet, will let you know what they say! I'm hoping to get to go. I have never been to a flavoring factory before and can't wait to get to go! I will let you know how my visit goes. =)

VU Sponsors