Become a Patron!

Questions about mesh RDTAs

Hello,

This is my first post here, nice to meet you all.

So I’ve recently found out about (I think the brand is vape fly?) mesh RDTAs. I’m thinking about getting one, but I’m unsure if it’s right for me. I vape 6 nice juices and used to Vaporesso’s cascade tank running at 180W. Anyone have any insight to this? Like how high can I take my watts up to when using a mesh RDTA?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hello,

This is my first post here, nice to meet you all.

So I’ve recently found out about (I think the brand is vape fly?) mesh RDTAs. I’m thinking about getting one, but I’m unsure if it’s right for me. I vape 6 nice juices and used to Vaporesso’s cascade tank running at 180W. Anyone have any insight to this? Like how high can I take my watts up to when using a mesh RDTA?

You can take your watts up to the max your mod can deliver. I'm not sure why you would want to since the coil is going run the same on either way. It is the mass of your coil that determines how many watts, not the atomizer.
Basically... you run the watts according to your personal taste. Airflow on the atomizer will also affect your temperature, so you may raise or lower watts accordingly.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU, stitch. A lot of things are going to determine how high you can reasonably take your wattage. The coil build, the wicking material, frequency of use, batteries and your juice.

A mesh build at that power level seems like it would create a lot of heat and stay warm with frequent use. Might want to make sure if that is the route you go that you have drip tip options for the RDTA.

VU Sponsors