NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ello all!

So thanks to wizard labs SUPER fast shipping, Im not the proud owner of 8 more flavorings! SCIENCE TIME! =D
I got the following:
------------------------------
Blue Raspberry - TFA
Organic Strawberry - TFA
Sweet Cream - TFA
Cinnamon Coffee Cake - CAP
Vanilla custard V2 - CAP
Cake Batter - CAP
Sweet and Tart - TFA
40% Malic acid - ?

-Also have Vienna cream and blueberry
-------------------------------

So I have two requests here: First, can someone tell me what YOU would do with the Cinnamon coffee cake as far as mixing % and steep time as well as steep times for the custard and cake batter. (All three of those mentioned taste HORRIBLE to me, so Im hoping they just need to steep).

Second, Anyone have any good mix ideas for these? Im currently vaping on Sweet and Tart 7% with roughly 2% extra strawberry and blue raspberry and 3% Malic acid. It's super nom. Also made a Strawberry and Sweet Cream but have yet to vape on it. Would love to hear your ideas!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet and tart only needs to be at 4% it is very strong but a favorite of some of my buyers.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I kinda like it at 7 but Im a total sucker for sour flavors. I'll heed that suggestion and make my next 10ml at 4% though and see! Thanks =)

Graham Bradley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With the cinn coffee cake i would mix that with some cinn danish maybe by sig or capella and coffee espresso and make a coffee flavor, key with coffee flavors is to go low on flavoring otherwise it will be over powering. Also with those flavors you could make a berry custard, key with custards is to not add too much custard because it will give it an awful aftertaste and overpower any of the fruits you put in it. Also if you like sour flavors, tart and sour by Loranne is great, but use it sparingly.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The VCv2 definitely needs about 2 weeks to get to what I consider to be perfect. The other 2 idk... I was going to refer you to the spreadsheet (https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=7) to get an idea of where to start but there's no data for Cinnamon Coffee Cake...

Edit: Some like to heat steep, and say 4 hours is equivalent to the 2 weeks. I can't help there as I'm not a heat steeper.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually heat steep my capella custard, but not if it has cinnamon in it. You could make the recipe without cinnamon, then add the cinnamon after it's steeped (that'll save you a bit of time)!

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha! Two week steep for a 10ml sample, thats rough XD Still, I've never tried it so into the darkness it goes. On a side note I picked up a Kanger subtank mini today. My god the flavor is night and day vs the Iclear 30. So happy!

About that coffee cake, I really dont know what it is about it. It's almost like the cinnamon is SUPER artificial flavored. Do cinnamons typically need a steep?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! Two week steep for a 10ml sample, thats rough XD Still, I've never tried it so into the darkness it goes. On a side note I picked up a Kanger subtank mini today. My god the flavor is night and day vs the Iclear 30. So happy!

About that coffee cake, I really dont know what it is about it. It's almost like the cinnamon is SUPER artificial flavored. Do cinnamons typically need a steep?

Cinnamons change a bit over time - usually losing a bit of their oomph!

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cinnamons change a bit over time - usually losing a bit of their oomph!
Which is exactly what it seems to need. To the darkness! Thanks amanda!

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So it's weird. Yesterday I was taking massive lung hits with this Kanger mini. Today when I try I cough my lungs out. Same juice new coil and wick in the rebuildable section. So angry. However I'm now a dad! Had our daughter Lilliana at 11:25am yesterday :)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So it's weird. Yesterday I was taking massive lung hits with this Kanger mini. Today when I try I cough my lungs out. Same juice new coil and wick in the rebuildable section. So angry. However I'm now a dad! Had our daughter Lilliana at 11:25am yesterday :)
Could just be you caused a bit of irritation from the massive lung hits ;) lol. But I go through this from time to time myself. I consider it normal.
Congrats though dude!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How awesome - congratulations!

That happens to me all the time. Some days I can lung hit, most I can not. Many days I cough whatever I'm vaping however I vape. Still better than smoking!

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all :) If you wanna see pics I'll link my facebook here https://www.facebook.com/randal.pearson. About the coughing: I'll admit, after a 30 hour labor and delivery I DID smoke a bit more cigarettes than usual. Couldn't help it lol. It's kinda hard to mouth inhale this subtank, which is why I went to lung. I've NEVER lung hit before this tank, but as soon as I started it was smooth as could be. Could be right on the irritation thing, or I could also be tired and dehydrated. Time will tell!

Adonlude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm just starting too. CAP VCv2 is one of the creams I've been testing. It was floral and crap until 5 days in at %10.

Notes:
15% CAP Vanilla Custard V2 - d2 flor. Try 10%. d3 %10 flor- some cream, max, go lower, 3/5. 2nd try better. Standalone target %6-8. d5 10% actually nice cream 4/5

VU Sponsors