Become a Patron!

Rare and discontinued RDA's and RTA's

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hey all what are some of the most epic rare and discontinued RDA's and RTA's in your opinion? What are some must haves that you just can't get your hands on anymore? Tell me about the Holy Grail so that I may embark upon a quest for it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Kabuki made for the Provari Mod was a winner. I have both the P3 and the 510

View attachment 200772

The original Russian by Kebo (and Svoemeisto?) was great. (Still is)
View attachment 200771

I only had Kabuki clones (510) but I loved 'em. Up until just a few months ago, authentic Kabukis could still be ordered from thezfo.com. They've closed up shop now, at least online. I think their brick & mortar store in NY may still be open.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Which of the single coil flavor chasing RDAs do you guys think is the best? You know ones like the Narda, Hadaly, Hadeon, Haku Venna, Skyfall, etc. do you all think is the best? Plan on scooping up some clones of the epic ones.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would strongly miss any of those mentioned, but for me it's the venna. Perfect draw for me, although most restricted of those mentioned other than narda. The entire world seems to prefer narda to venna, but I don't

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I would strongly miss any of those mentioned, but for me it's the venna. Perfect draw for me, although most restricted of those mentioned other than narda. The entire world seems to prefer narda to venna, but I don't
Do you mean you would miss them if you didn't have them, or I should miss them as in avoid them?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which of the single coil flavor chasing RDAs do you guys think is the best? You know ones like the Narda, Hadaly, Hadeon, Haku Venna, Skyfall, etc. do you all think is the best? Plan on scooping up some clones of the epic ones.
I have some of the clones you mentioned & I enjoy them all, as they’re more restricted DL to me.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So many discontinued devices including attiies that should still be made imo. I always shech through the Classifieds. People think the newest are the best but I’ve found that some atties which are older are the very best. Can’t think of any off the the top of my head but will update as I remember.

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
Where I live in Ecuador anything vaping is rare, expensive and not near the selection you have in say the US or Europe..... having said that Thunderhead Creations Taurus is one tank I have and wish I could still buy. A juice hog but of all the tanks I have and have owned, absolutely the king of flavor.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I have a great Rocket Science Atomizer I purchased just before the machinists that made them closed up shop in the UK some years ago. Unique reverse design with mesh rolled into a wick that siphoned from below. Very cool
1705556470805.jpeg

VU Sponsors