Become a Patron!

RDA recommendation

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hello all, newbie here and I'm looking for recommendations for my second RDA. I currently have the Damn Vape Nitrous on my squonk and I'm loving this thing, but I would like to try something a bit bigger, but still has decent flavor. Looking for something in the medium range with decent clouds and flavor that accommodates single and dual coil builds. Single coil only is fine too.

What are some must have RDAs? Please try and recommend RDAs that are actually attainable!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When the Rath came out, some YouTubers presented it as a single coil RDA. When mine arrived, I put dual coils in it no problem. The reviewers all seemed to like it for single but I've never tried it that way. It's pretty decent with dual coils though. They copied the Dang deck which pissed off Twisted Messes and his cronies.

There's a few others that suggest a large single coil or regular duals. The Wotofo SRPNT, and Recurve 2 are both like that. I wasn't a big fan of the idea but have been trying larger (4mm ID) single coils. The ones I've made vape pretty good. I still mainly stick with 3mm ID singles though.

In my experience when an RDA can do both, it's usually better with duals. Single coils really benefit from single coil designed airflow. The Nitrous is different since its small, and has different top caps. It'd be easy to make single coil caps for a few of the best dual coil RDAs. They could do it for an RDA for Vaping, Asgard Mini. Both have postless decks like the Nitro. I doubt it'll ever happen though. They could even make some kind of plugs for the Nightmare RDAs, but that won't happen either.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asgard Mini is a good one, and you can build either single or dual coil. I put 4mm singles in mine. The next challenge is finding one, unless someone here has one to sell.

The last two RDAs I bought are the Augvape Alexa (single coil, wide range of airflow from nearly-tight to whooshy wide open, kind of a smallish RDA) and the Lost Vape Centaurus Solo (also single coil, taller than the Alexa, still plenty of air so I keep it cranked down). I really enjoy both of them and neither is hard to build.

You could also try talking someone around here out of a dual-coil Goon. Good luck, though! :)

I tend to not spend huge amounts of money on any one piece of gear, so I rarely have experience with the la-dee-dah stuff.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well what is your favorite single, and what is your favorite dual?
Elder Dragon is the best single coil RDA I've ever used. It's not a perfect RDA, but it functions just about perfect for me. I love the draw and it gives me unmatched flavor. I mainly use it from 50 to 70W, but others use it with much less power.

For dual coils (regular sized RDAs), I get the best flavor using an RDA for Vaping by Coilturd. I have tons of others but that one vapes the best. It doesn't have standard airflow adjustment, but comes with 3 different rings (or Cloud Caps to open it up a bit more).

There's lots of dual coil RDAs I enjoy though. Asgard Mini and Nightmare 25 both vape pretty nice. Older but, I love my Goons (original 24mm, and 25mm versions), and Apocalypse 25's. The Dead Rabbit V3 really surprised me. It's one of my favorites for cheap-ish/chinese dual coil RDAs. It's got really smooth airflow, deep-ish juice well (for a 24mm RDA), and better than expected flavor. The Hellbeast, Rath, Tauren Max, and Drop 1.5 all have their own merits as well. If I'm picking just one, it's an RDA for Vaping by coil turds.

My favorites for larger are-
28mm: Tie between Pandemic 28 & Nightmare
30mm: Valhalla V2 Mini.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Woohoo, you all have given me so much to research and watch and read reviews on. I love doing that for some reason, cause I'm cheap and I seem to be chasing the best possible vape.

Vape Fan mentioned the Mongrel which was definitely already something I was looking into. For now I went ahead and picked up the Dead Rabbit V2 because all the versions seem to get good reviews, and I think I will like the airflow design on that one the best.

Anyway, I will always keep searching and because there are so many products out there, with many being quite obscure, I rely on the advice and experience of my fellow vapers. Thanks!!!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Elder Dragon is the best single coil RDA I've ever used. It's not a perfect RDA, but it functions just about perfect for me. I love the draw and it gives me unmatched flavor. I mainly use it from 50 to 70W, but others use it with much less power.

For dual coils (regular sized RDAs), I get the best flavor using an RDA for Vaping by Coilturd. I have tons of others but that one vapes the best. It doesn't have standard airflow adjustment, but comes with 3 different rings (or Cloud Caps to open it up a bit more).

There's lots of dual coil RDAs I enjoy though. Asgard Mini and Nightmare 25 both vape pretty nice. Older but, I love my Goons (original 24mm, and 25mm versions), and Apocalypse 25's. The Dead Rabbit V3 really surprised me. It's one of my favorites for cheap-ish/chinese dual coil RDAs. It's got really smooth airflow, deep-ish juice well (for a 24mm RDA), and better than expected flavor. The Hellbeast, Rath, Tauren Max, and Drop 1.5 all have their own merits as well. If I'm picking just one, it's an RDA for Vaping by coil turds.

My favorites for larger are-
28mm: Tie between Pandemic 28 & Nightmare
30mm: Valhalla V2 Mini.

I totally agree with you about the Elder Dragon, but I didn't mention it because they are impossible to find!

@Vape Fan's Axial, now that's a nice RDA also.

There are dozens of good ones, it's actually hard to choose!

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's exceptionally rare to find an RDA that does both single and dual coil well. I'd suggest looking at ones which are dedicated to single or dual set ups. Also, the Nitrous RDA is an exceptional atomizer. So your options for other RDAs that can rival its performance is short.

Single coil: (these are best used on a squonk mod in my experience)

The Reload S RDA is still probably my favorite single coil for DL vaping. Reload Vapor has both black and SS versions for $60 + shipping right now. SXK made a quality clone of them too, but they're both currently listed as discontinued. Although I might have a brand new black SXK clone stashed away if you don't feel like paying $60+

The QP Nio (Remastered) is also a great single coil RDA. And it's only $35 + shipping if you buy it direct from QP, which is a great deal for everything you get :)

The Skyfall RDA is another great single coil, though it's designed more for RDL than DL.

Dual coil: (I look for taste over clouds in all my atomizers, including dual coils)

An RDA for Vaping by Coilturd is my absolute favorite dual coil RDA. Plus you can pick up some Bule Bolu liquid when you buy it directly from Coilturd :)

The Pulse v2 RDA is still one of the best RDAs I've ever used, despite is being a cheap/mass produced atomizer.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Well I might have gotten my hands on an elder dragon and the original drop rda from a company over in Greece. This is going to sound dumb but several things made them seem legit i.e. they only had certain colors of the elder dragon in stock, and they had photos of a brick and mortar store under the same name which does exist according to google, and they did send me an order confirmation.

In the past when I was scammed the companies had every color in stock of items that no other site had, they didn't send an order confirmation, they didn't reply to any emails, and I had no account available to view my orders. My bank gave me back the money no problem though and said they would look for unusual activity on my account.

Anyway, the general consensus seems to be that An RDA for Vaping by Coilturd is a must have so I will put that on my list of ones to get in the future and I will certainly get it if the elder dragon doesn't pan out. Thanks all for the awesome recommendations!!! Now I have to decide on an RTA or RDTA.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My RTA recommendations are too many to list lol

But if you want a very nice RDTA, the Aspire Kumo would be my first choice. Unless you wanted the drop the money on a Cabeo.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Valhalla V2 Micro RDA. Check out the YouTube review by AmbitionZ VapeR,

Code:
https://youtu.be/wbT4UsMlnL4

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I might have gotten my hands on an elder dragon and the original drop rda from a company over in Greece. This is going to sound dumb but several things made them seem legit i.e. they only had certain colors of the elder dragon in stock, and they had photos of a brick and mortar store under the same name which does exist according to google, and they did send me an order confirmation.

In the past when I was scammed the companies had every color in stock of items that no other site had, they didn't send an order confirmation, they didn't reply to any emails, and I had no account available to view my orders. My bank gave me back the money no problem though and said they would look for unusual activity on my account.

Anyway, the general consensus seems to be that An RDA for Vaping by Coilturd is a must have so I will put that on my list of ones to get in the future and I will certainly get it if the elder dragon doesn't pan out. Thanks all for the awesome recommendations!!! Now I have to decide on an RTA or RDTA.
If it's K110, they're legit.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If it's K110, they're legit.
Yup that is where I got it from and it got here super fast all the way from Greece, maybe Hermes brought it to me (Greek guy with the winged shoes). So far I am gonna have to say that I am not impressed though. I used the provided tri core clapton that ohmed out around 0.2 and the performance was less than spectacular for me.

The airflow can be closed a bit, but it is basically fixed due to the design, and it is a bit too much for my liking. I'm going to try some different builds, thinking maybe a 3.5 ID will block those airflows a bit and trying different ohm builds might change my opinion.

Anyway, I'm still learning though and this is giving me the opportunity to learn more about what I do and don't like. I also imagine I could just sell it if I can't tweak it to my liking. I'll be trying the original Drop next and then the Dead Rabbit V2 and we will see how that goes. That may lead to me getting the Drop Dead, lol. Happy vaping you'll!!!

It's exceptionally rare to find an RDA that does both single and dual coil well. I'd suggest looking at ones which are dedicated to single or dual set ups. Also, the Nitrous RDA is an exceptional atomizer. So your options for other RDAs that can rival its performance is short.

Single coil: (these are best used on a squonk mod in my experience)

The Reload S RDA is still probably my favorite single coil for DL vaping. Reload Vapor has both black and SS versions for $60 + shipping right now. SXK made a quality clone of them too, but they're both currently listed as discontinued. Although I might have a brand new black SXK clone stashed away if you don't feel like paying $60+

The QP Nio (Remastered) is also a great single coil RDA. And it's only $35 + shipping if you buy it direct from QP, which is a great deal for everything you get :)

The Skyfall RDA is another great single coil, though it's designed more for RDL than DL.

Dual coil: (I look for taste over clouds in all my atomizers, including dual coils)

An RDA for Vaping by Coilturd is my absolute favorite dual coil RDA. Plus you can pick up some Bule Bolu liquid when you buy it directly from Coilturd :)

The Pulse v2 RDA is still one of the best RDAs I've ever used, despite is being a cheap/mass produced atomizer.

Shoutout to this comment. Went and checked out the QP Nio and liked how it looked, plus all the accessories. Slapped it on ye ole VT Inbox as soon as I got it today and this thing is awesome!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mongrel RDA Subway Edition...not for dual coil.
Oh hell, +3 for this one. Also suggest an Advken Gorge RDA. It is a real good single coil for squonking. Difficult for me to call a "favorite" between these two fine RDA. If you're a bit of a masochist, might try looking at a NaRDA, or a clone of it. NaRDA is a good single coil. It simply is a touch of a finessed RDA to build on.

Dual coil, any Armageddon though I like the Redemption. Using it as single coil however. It does quite well. Also check out a Velocity/clone or any RDA which uses a Velocity style deck.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I might just have to try this Mongrel RDA. Sure seems like a lot of people really like it!

@STX I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the Elder Dragon. The only suggestion I can make is to try your coil in it at different heights, to be sure you are getting the best out of it. I don't recall ever having to be very particular with mine, and I have at least three of them.

I will say that in my experience the RDA produces much better flavor and vapor after it's good and hot....so in other words, try not to judge it by the first four or five hits. Use it steadily for a while and it will wake up for you, I hope.

The Asmodus C4 is a really good RDA, but it's also slow to wake up. Once the top cap is too hot to handle, the rest of the RDA is rockin'

What are the specs of your coil? What wattage are you running it at?

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, C4 cap can get pretty warm, and the 810 tip is o-ringed so just never picked one up for it. But even with that it's truly a c4 in your face flavor banger. Drips ok just not as many drops as some others, but tough to beat that flavor...squonks excellent. I posted C4 leak rest on YT when I got it which was when it first came out. Can almost completely submerge the coil, not saying you'd want to but even then, no leaks. Asmodus snuck it to market, no reviews, no announcements, nothing, just FS on their site only all of a sudden. They did the same thing w/Nefarious RDTA but they may have had their own Vid on the prod page for that one, iirr. So I bought C4. It was at the same time Recurve (single coil) came out and everyone went bananas over that one, I never bought it. Then came some user feedback around the web saying C4 was better.:bingo::D.
Reminds me of album titled Montrose. Severely under published at the time.

Anywho.. w/o looking for promos, FT (FS) looks to have the best Mongrel deal. 25.xx The 2 blacks, SS, and GM are the first run and a little diff than the Subway colors, not that the first batch had problems and if a person wanted one of those colors then I personally would get it.
The diff's:
Alum cap + honeycomb
Honeycomb insert
Cutouts in the deck well for juice to pass from one side to the other.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Anywho.. w/o looking for promos, FT (FS) looks to have the best Mongrel deal. 25.xx The 2 blacks, SS, and GM are the first run and a little diff than the Subway colors, not that the first batch had problems and if a person wanted one of those colors then I personally would get it.
The diff's:
Alum cap + honeycomb
Honeycomb insert
Cutouts in the deck well for juice to pass from one side to the other.
I have the OG Damn Vape Mongrel RDAs- my favorite of all my single coil RDAs- great flavor, easy to build and wick,deep juice well- nice that a glass cap was included.
The Blitz Hermetic is another RDA I use all the time- again nice flavor, easy to build and wick too. Not sure if it can be still purchased since I have had mine for years.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
What are the specs of your coil? What wattage are you running it at?
It’s an N80 tri core Clapton ohming out at 0.2. It’s the coil that it came with it. I think that maybe I cut the leads a bit too short, by choice, and I was definitely running the wattage a bit too low.

I will give it another shot but I just don’t enjoy the airflow, feels very hollow and the flavor wasn’t great for me.

Update on the dead rabbit v2 though, I really like it. I put a honking 8 wrap dual coil build in it and the flavor is great. I really like the honeycomb airflow closed down just a bit.

I think honeycomb style airflow may be my favorite cause I seem to always like devices that have it. It really smooths it out and restricts it nicely.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think I have a Hermetic around here somewhere, seems like I bought it in the Hardware thread. Does that one have a plug to use when building single coil, or am I thinking of something else? It's been a good while since I used it.

I've lost count of how many C4s I've bought. I agree with the other feedback, though - it far outperforms the OG Recurve, imo. Some of the other single-coil RDAs I like are so obscure, you hardly ever hear them mentioned. I like this Augvape Alexa, the Lost Vape Centaurus Solo, my old O-Atty clones (V1s and V2s), the DR SQ (og 22mm), Yachtvape Claymore, Cthulhu Mjolnir, VA Radius V2 clones, and of course the C4s and Elder Dragons. At one time I was also using several CSMNT and C2MNT clones, all built with big single coils.

Hell, I think almost all of them are good, if you have good instincts about how to build each individual one.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It’s an N80 tri core Clapton ohming out at 0.2. It’s the coil that it came with it. I think that maybe I cut the leads a bit too short, by choice, and I was definitely running the wattage a bit too low.

I will give it another shot but I just don’t enjoy the airflow, feels very hollow and the flavor wasn’t great for me.

Update on the dead rabbit v2 though, I really like it. I put a honking 8 wrap dual coil build in it and the flavor is great. I really like the honeycomb airflow closed down just a bit.

I think honeycomb style airflow may be my favorite cause I seem to always like devices that have it. It really smooths it out and restricts it nicely.

If some day you have some time on your hands and feel like messing with it, try making an N80 26awg parallel coil, 3mm, four or five wraps, and see how that does. I bet you'd like it better....although the coils that Wotofo includes with their RDAs are generally pretty darn good.

I am glad to hear you like the DR V2. I have not tried it yet - am stuck on the old SQ 22mm single coil version.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think I have a Hermetic around here somewhere, seems like I bought it in the Hardware thread. Does that one have a plug to use when building single coil, or am I thinking of something else
I found a picture of the deck for the Hermetic- there is a block to capture the coil legs - this was just a single coil RDA so no plug, but I know just can't remember which ones were dual coil but came with a plug to use as a single coil deck.

1659908785509.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I found a picture of the deck for the Hermetic- there is a block to capture the coil legs - this was just a single coil RDA so no plug, but I know just can't remember which ones were dual coil but came with a plug to use as a single coil deck.

View attachment 195646

That's probably what I'm remembering, the white something-or-other on the deck, and I'm just remembering the purpose of it incorrectly. Thanks for chasing that down! :)

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shoutout to this comment. Went and checked out the QP Nio and liked how it looked, plus all the accessories. Slapped it on ye ole VT Inbox as soon as I got it today and this thing is awesome!
I'm glad you enjoy the QP Nio. It's hard to beat it's performance and accessories. But at only $35? They're practically giving them away...
Yup that is where I got it from and it got here super fast all the way from Greece, maybe Hermes brought it to me (Greek guy with the winged shoes). So far I am gonna have to say that I am not impressed though. I used the provided tri core clapton that ohmed out around 0.2 and the performance was less than spectacular for me.

The airflow can be closed a bit, but it is basically fixed due to the design, and it is a bit too much for my liking. I'm going to try some different builds, thinking maybe a 3.5 ID will block those airflows a bit and trying different ohm builds might change my opinion.

Anyway, I'm still learning though and this is giving me the opportunity to learn more about what I do and don't like. I also imagine I could just sell it if I can't tweak it to my liking. I'll be trying the original Drop next and then the Dead Rabbit V2 and we will see how that goes. That may lead to me getting the Drop Dead, lol. Happy vaping you'll!!!
If you don't like the Elder Dragon because it has too much airflow, I strongly encourage you to try the YFTK Skyfall RDA clones before they're sold out forever. FT has them listed as 'out of stock' at the moment but they might be in stock eventually if you watch (otherwise they'd be listed as 'discontinued'). The C4 RDA is also a good RDA that leans towards the RDL side.

If the 'hollowness' of the Elder Dragon's draw bothered you the most, I'd suggest taking a look at the Reload S RDA. Its draw doesn't have that sort of feel, but still offers a reasonable amount of AF for something like a .2 build.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Hermetic is a weird RDA. It has fantastic flavor but it doesn't vape that well. It's draw is the definition of 'hollow' feeling . It's cause they got the AF backwards, in a sense. The volume of the air inlet is way smaller than the volume of the air outlet (the grill under the coil). It leaded to some wonky pressure differences that ruined the draw.

Matt from SMM tried to fix the issue with his next RDA, the Passage. He explains this in the presentation video of the RDA. It's the reason the airflow is setup with three vertical 'channels' that lead down to the honeycomb airflow instead of one large one. And it worked, the Passage is a great RDA. I didn't pick one up until it was on sale for like $10, and regretted not getting one in my preferred color when they were available.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The asgard mini is pretty easy to build on, decent flavor. A little more on the slightly restricted direct lung side because of the honeycomb cap and the insert, I think they make a wider open insert for it. Just a little more limited to building larger coils (dual) because of the ultem insert. I keep my coils closer to the center.

The mongrel's definitely enjoyable. Being single coil I thought it would be more restrictive and maybe less vapor but not really. I find it's got a nice subtle restriction and given the airflow where I often run single coils around 40-50w, I run it closer to 65-70w. Vapor production is much closer to dual coil and flavor is great. Either work great for squonking, if looking to drip manually I'd opt for the subway edition. The original was harder to drip on, the airflow in the center would catch spilled juice off the coil. The SE version has notches at the bottom so if juice finds its way to the airflow chamber it can return to either side of the wicks.

I like the csmnt as well but it can be a little tricky with almost no juice well. Have to sort of wick it, fit the cap, then drip and move the wicks around away from the airflow. The mongrel's nearly impossible to screw up. Grooves to center the coil and keep it in place with a jig, notched clamp areas so the leads don't spit back out when tightening. My first time with any atomizer is usually a little trial and error. First time with the mongrel it seemed like it went together too easy. Thought for sure I screwed up somewhere, but nope.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The mongrel's nearly impossible to screw up.
My first time with any atomizer is usually a little trial and error. First time with the mongrel it seemed like it went together too easy. Thought for sure I screwed up somewhere, but nope.
Was roughly the same for me. Kept thinking I had "missed" something. No, it has kept on vaping like a dream for about three months now. Got one from Damn Vapes here. Might check out one w/ honeycomb airflow next. A little short pay card wise atm.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woohoo, you all have given me so much to research and watch and read reviews on. I love doing that for some reason, cause I'm cheap and I seem to be chasing the best possible vape.

Vape Fan mentioned the Mongrel which was definitely already something I was looking into. For now I went ahead and picked up the Dead Rabbit V2 because all the versions seem to get good reviews, and I think I will like the airflow design on that one the best.

Anyway, I will always keep searching and because there are so many products out there, with many being quite obscure, I rely on the advice and experience of my fellow vapers. Thanks!!!
I’m kind of a weirdo too including reading all the paperwork and a drink from strange!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just saw someone advertising this on another thread, but it doesnt look half bad, bf as well

View attachment 196823
Looking at this version of it. IMHO, finding glass top caps are fidgety. A person might replace o-rings on the deck with "chunkier" ones to hold glass caps. Seems "too much like work" for me, bum holes smell like opinions too.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just saw someone advertising this on another thread, but it doesnt look half bad, bf as well

View attachment 196823
I tossed one of these in a cart to think about ordering later too.
I'll always look at an rda that's single coil with an 810 tip... Airflow looks like it MIGHT be good. But that's never something I can tell before I just vape the thing.

Worried I won't like the deck/mounting. Looks like one where the legs disappear into holes so you have to cut them to exactly the right length first - which is do-able, but takes more effort than trimming after tightening under a screw, lol.

I'll probably get one eventually out of curiousity, but lately I've remained pretty happy with the Augvape/Inhale Alexa S24 - happy enough I ordered a couple extra, so I actually don't NEED another RDA yet, lol.
1662600669316.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I tossed one of these in a cart to think about ordering later too.
I'll always look at an rda that's single coil with an 810 tip... Airflow looks like it MIGHT be good. But that's never something I can tell before I just vape the thing.

Worried I won't like the deck/mounting. Looks like one where the legs disappear into holes so you have to cut them to exactly the right length first - which is do-able, but takes more effort than trimming after tightening under a screw, lol.

I'll probably get one eventually out of curiousity, but lately I've remained pretty happy with the Augvape/Inhale Alexa S24 - happy enough I ordered a couple extra, so I actually don't NEED another RDA yet, lol.
View attachment 196861

I gave you a laugh because I was about to recommend that you try the Alexa RDA. Mine is living on a Centaurus Quest BF mod right now. Works well there! The Centaurus Solo RDA might be to your liking, too.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a Blaze yet, but I will.
My only experience with THC is the Tauren Solo and Tauren Max. Imo, they are both fantastic for allowing maximum af with losing minimal flavor. Do agree with Train though, blaze looks to be a cut to fit. The solo is as well, and you are gonna swear a lot if not cut right, lol

VU Sponsors