Become a Patron!

RDA will not tighten up

Vapeuser2000

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have kbox, the tank fits fine but for some reason my rda quit tightening up. I tried a friend's his won't tighten up either but his rda works on his, mine also tightens up on his. Why would my tank fit and not my rda?

Vapeuser2000

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I considered that, however the rda will tighten up on my friends model box and my tank will tighten up on my model box. Just the rda stopped tightening up 2 days ago. It seems like it's to small now. Is there an adapter that I may have dropped that I was unaware of?

Vapeuser2000

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's just strange that the rda won't work on mine but will on other boxes. My box isn't stripped because my tank or rba I think it's called will still tighten up.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 510 probably came loose inside the mod, if you can't take it apart and fasten the 510 I suggest buying a new mod.

Hey. I remember people talking about stripped 510s on the kbox 120/200. You can buy cooling adapter like this one: https://pink-mule.com/cooling-adapter-510-510-en
Maybe your tank is a tiny bit bigger than your rda? You could go to a local shop and ask if you can try some rda's on your mod. That way you will know if it is your mod or your rda :).
I hope it works out for you :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapeuser2000

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey. I remember people talking about stripped 510s on the kbox 120/200. You can buy cooling adapter like this one: https://pink-mule.com/cooling-adapter-510-510-en
Maybe your tank is a tiny bit bigger than your rda? You could go to a local shop and ask if you can try some rda's on your mod. That way you will know if it is your mod or your rda :).
I hope it works out for you :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Went by one earlier and the one person said oh your box is stripped I've seen this before but I refused that answer since the tank fit. Then the other guy spoke up after deep thought and said that the threads were longer on the tank so they were biting on deeper threads, ok. Bought a mod, rad still wouldn't fit right but would work. A bit of a gap at base when tight on one side, but worked. Later bought a 12 buck addy rda it screws on tight but a bit crooked. Tried a more expensive brand it screws right on. Soooo I'm not sure what's up. Vaping again and will try and figure it out. I think your right about the tank being a bit fatter on threads. Will definitely try a cooling adapter. Thank you so much! Will update in shortly message,lol

VU Sponsors