Become a Patron!

Real Tobacco Extracts Update February 2016

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update February 2016
  1. The 3X concentrates for DIY were added a while ago and tagged at the same price as the Ready-To-Use. They have been popular. Any of the leaf varieties are available as 3X. Blended liquids are not available as 3X (we will make exceptions special order).
  2. The Cowboy and Turkish are the best cigarette flavor movers.
  3. The cigar flavors are well received. Havana#1, Nicaragua #1 and the Sumatra are the most popular it seems.
  4. The Red Virginia is a hit. It is more robust than the Bright Virginia and not as sweet.
  5. U.K. sales are up. There must be a natural tobacco vape shortage in London.
  6. I've got half a dozen new cigar leaf extracts about ready but I'm not sure what we are going to do with them yet. The English language is not conducive to describing the subtle differences in the flavor from various Cuban seed varieties grown in different countries - but we will make the attempt after a few weeks of testing.

Don't forget that Vaping Underground forum members can use the VU20 discount code on any order.
We always throw in free 10ml samples with orders.

Thanks for checking us out!
0689acdd53334105f262705ec944eb00

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
Looking forward to getting my first order today! :)

Looks like I found you here on the underground. I'll have to take advantage of the discount code on my next visit.

I can't wait to try them. I believe I got the Havana and the Burly 3x concentrates.

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
So, I did receive my order right on time and I have to say, I'm really glad I found you! :p

My first choices were the Burley and Havana #1, 3X extracts. Thank you so much for including generous samples of the bright Virginia and Turkish Izmir which were also 3X extracts.

First let me add the disclaimer that I'm no expert at juice reviews. I mix most of my own juice but haven't ventured into doing my own NET's... yet. I have bought a lot of NET's from top tier NET vendors based on contests and forum polls.

Yesterday I went to work with the Havana #1 at 30% quick mixed with my no flavor, mostly VG, 12mg-in-PG nic base... instant gratification. :D
I went through about 4ml and it was getting hard to squonk so when I got home I reloaded with the Burley using the same mix routine.

So, like I said, I'm no expert so I'll try to explain in terms that make sense to me. The Havana #1 is a really good cigar flavor. Nothing but pure unadulterated, full bodied cigar tobacco leaf flavor. Like smoking a cigar but because it's vapor there's no harshness. Like all the benefits of a really good tasting cigar without the nasty side effects of smoking one.

The Burley was kind of the same experience only it reminded me of the freshly rolled cigarette tobacco out of the pouch, only way better than Top or Durham. Again, full, rich tobacco flavor without the harshness or tobacco bits between the teeth and no paper flavor.

When I saw that the process for these extractions was cold maceration I was concerned they might be somewhat weak or lacking, but I was pleasantly surprised that these juices are quite full bodied and the flavor comes across plenty strong without being harsh with no ashy aftertaste. Just full on pure tobacco flavor.

No need to steep. For flavor like this a considerable step time has to have already taken place. These are the best NET's I've tasted to date.

I will most certainly be a repeat customer. Thank you for taking the time and passion to make such a great product.

It's so cool that you're local to me and and shipping is overnight.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Few recognize the unique nature of these real extracts. You are an aficionado. Your adventurism has paid off. Thanks X-Puppy for trying them. Welcome to the club.

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
I've become really attached to the Havana #1, 3X extract. I couldn't wait until pay day to order more. Now that the first batch I mixed up has fully steeped, the Havana really shines for me. I'm getting an almost chocolate sweetness to the flavor profile.

So good! :p

I also broke out my ekowool. I'm finding for my tastes it works better for NET's than cotton. Cotton seems to clog up too quick and leave a burnt taste. I rinse and dry burn the every 3 day's or so and that really does the trick. :)

I'm running .4Ω dual vertical 3mm ID coils in a bottom fed Marquis. (Li'l pinch)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
will go check out the site....so blacknote claims their juice doesn't foul coils as quickly....but they are all 50/50 juices which I don't vape......what do you think is the secret to their claim....just hype?

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
will go check out the site....so blacknote claims their juice doesn't foul coils as quickly....but they are all 50/50 juices which I don't vape......what do you think is the secret to their claim....just hype?
Well, I have to admit that I have never tried Black Note. I have however had a number of people tell me that the flavors are good but very weak and diluted.
My guess would be a very low level of extract to keep the gunk level down. I guess that is where the "note" comes from - just a hint of flavor.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I have to admit that I have never tried Black Note. I have however had a number of people tell me that the flavors are good but very weak and diluted.
My guess would be a very low level of extract to keep the gunk level down. I guess that is where the "note" comes from - just a hint of flavor.
weak tobacco...yuck why bother like drinking weak tea.

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
LOL, you definitely won't find the 3X concentrates lacking. My latest mixes are 20% and still not lacking at all in the flavor department. I will be trying 15% on my next batch. :)

VU Sponsors