Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dear RmarcusY,

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Spamming for postcount: Spamming for post count to gain forum access is against the rules. Continued spamming will result in action against your account.
-------
Spamming for postcount: Spamming for post count to gain forum access is against the rules. Continued spamming will result in action against your account.

Hey there. I had to delete a few of your posts because they were blatantly spamming to get your post count up.

Here are the forum rules: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

Thank you

Robin
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just saw some one's thread got closed because they were too silly.
Thread deleted by Robino1
Reason

Silly Person

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
WTF!!

Now you can't even say Hello? If that is spam, then what the hell is not spam !
37.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they want you to do your time as a newbie before you are allowed to enter the general population. it's their way of controlling you from the very start.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dear RmarcusY,

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Spamming for postcount: Spamming for post count to gain forum access is against the rules. Continued spamming will result in action against your account.
-------
Spamming for postcount: Spamming for post count to gain forum access is against the rules. Continued spamming will result in action against your account.

Hey there. I had to delete a few of your posts because they were blatantly spamming to get your post count up.

Here are the forum rules: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

Thank you

Robin
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Shame on you!

You are obviously some kind of access gaining post count pervert!

And you are damn lucky that they only deleted some of your post and gave you a single point, you FREAK YOU!

And if it happens again, you will be abducted, forcibly detained and locked in a well lit room and forced to service Classwife.

Repeatedly!

While Old Soldier and Rolygate watch and Joker takes pictures.

On a more serious note, CONGRATULATIONS MY VAPING BROTHER! Job well done!

Ps what did you actually post? Word for word?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hell-0 Have a nice day
That's all I said, now that I read it, maybe they found the word Hell was a bad word.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well you did say it while you were in the vicinity so I dont see why they wouldnt like it :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hell-0 Have a nice day
That's all I said, now that I read it, maybe they found the word Hell was a bad word.

The mods over their must seriously be lacking a real life of their own if they can devote such large portions of their time looking for imaginary transactions and putting forth the effort to make up reasons to screw over their members. And push the extra buttons to give out points.

Perhaps tomorrow you can post this and see if is better received..........

Hey All!

Yesterday I posted "Hell-0 Have a nice day"

And for trying to be such a cheery member of the ECF Thousand Year Reich I received a nastygram and points from Robin complete with a warning.

And I have taken this most welcome attitude adjustment/ instruction to heart and I have learned from my mistakes and promise not to be so radical in the future.

Todays greeting will be..................

Good Morning! Eat Shit and Die Muther F#4@*rs!

And if by chance this does not meet with your approval, please send your next warning/attitude adjustment to WWW.GOSCREWYOURSELF.COM.

And just in case the above big words elude you..................................

Chimp Finger.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't often laugh out loud, but I just did. It was hard to believe what people were saying about ECF, but now I know it's all true, they are some pretty fucked up people over there.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Should have just said what you ment...

FUCK YOU!! DRIVE THROUGH!!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I personally find hello to be very offensive. It is a mortal sin and is punishable by death. Death by electrocution or hanging. No last supper either.

Welcome to the dark side

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What? You wanted "access" the forum. How dare you!!!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Almost tempted to go over there just to see what kinda response I get from being the dumb blonde vaper asking silly questions. Notice I said ALMOST. Never been there, never will. Not worth the effort. Sad that we have to continually be disciplined by certain people in our community for being who we are. I'm a post whore & I admitted it damnit, just now. Now will some moderator please punish me. Oh yes, oh yes.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Seems like there's a logical explanation for all of this.

Posts are data. Data costs bandwidth and basically, money. Everyone knows ECF is all about the almighty dollar, so I'm willing to bet that the staff has been instructed to remove "unnecessary" posts and/or members who may be too chatty in order to keep the forum running as deep into the black as they can.

For crying out loud, they can't even manage to control spam or new members without locking them away into a special section of the forums for awhile. I think you guys give the moderators over there far too much credit. They're lapdogs.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell-0 Have a nice day

Yeah, that was it for sure. You have to say "heck".
btw, even their PMs are censored and some say monitored for breaking the rules.
I had one of my email addies, [email protected] in a PM 'cause "baba" which is Hindu
is believed to be part of a jihadist spammer plot. I kid you not.

Another time I was talking to a guy from Tennessee about having gone there
to pick up the back of a moving truck a couple of times..we all know what that's called,
it was deleted 'cause it was a drug reference. I asked why they don't put the words in CONTEXT
but they said that would be too much work.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The mods over their must seriously be lacking a real life of their own if they can devote such large portions of their time looking for imaginary transactions and putting forth the effort to make up reasons to screw over their members. And push the extra buttons to give out points.

Perhaps tomorrow you can post this and see if is better received..........

Hey All!

Yesterday I posted "Hell-0 Have a nice day"

And for trying to be such a cheery member of the ECF Thousand Year Reich I received a nastygram and points from Robin complete with a warning.

And I have taken this most welcome attitude adjustment/ instruction to heart and I have learned from my mistakes and promise not to be so radical in the future.

Todays greeting will be..................

Good Morning! Eat Shit and Die Muther F#4@*rs!

And if by chance this does not meet with your approval, please send your next warning/attitude adjustment to WWW.GOSCREWYOURSELF.COM.

And just in case the above big words elude you..................................

View attachment 11724
Said by a VU mod, I love you, man!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost tempted to go over there just to see what kinda response I get from being the dumb blonde vaper asking silly questions. Notice I said ALMOST. Never been there, never will. Not worth the effort. Sad that we have to continually be disciplined by certain people in our community for being who we are. I'm a post whore & I admitted it damnit, just now. Now will some moderator please punish me. Oh yes, oh yes.
LOL..I'm not a mod but I'll punish you if you like ;)

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Infractions, what a F'ing joke, its like being in preschool. I think I had ten thousand infractions just for liking others posts.

I shit you not the cunt Robino told me to stop liking Hazys or Steves posts because it promotes their negative behavior.:cool:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Infractions, what a F'ing joke, its like being in preschool. I think I had ten thousand infractions just for liking others posts.

I shit you not the cunt Robino told me to stop liking Hazys or Steves posts because it promotes their negative behavior.:cool:
R-U serious?
Nah...my *negative* behavior? Nah...Really? Nah...
I mean, shit! I don't doubt yer word, sub. But really? Nah.

Well fuck! My negative behavior is my own. I own my shitty attitude.
Sure, I like being liked. Who doesn't?
But the whole positive/negative reinforcement shit doesn't work on me.
If you check out my profile at ECF (which you can't now-LOL :p) you'll see
one of my interests is behavior modification.

I used to train attack dogs. That's one of the reasons I told caramel his/her crap wouldn't work on me.
Just like you can't bullshit a bullshitter you cant agitate an agitator.
Hard to manipulate me also...are you trying to piss me off so I'll go tell robin to kiss my butt?
Nah...I told her what my IQ is..does she really think...? Nah.

This is one of those moments in time when I'm truly amazed at the bullshit.
She didn't grasp why instead of writing "Shades" when I sign I say Hazy :cool:

This is sad.
Hazy :cool:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What? Negative behavior? I resent that...

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes guys I was told that liking your posts promotes your negative behavior. Robinos warning was knock it off your encouraging them to post and causing the staff unnecessary work.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes guys I was told that liking your posts promotes your negative behavior. Robinos warning was knock it off your encouraging them to post and causing the staff unnecessary work.

Well gee Wally...Would you cough up an exact quote
stating precisely what my favorite ECF moderator said?
Note I'm not asking you to post the notice or prove what ever.
I just want to know her wording, no paraphrasing or
nicotine induced interpretations.
This is getting deeper by the minute.
You sure you ain't doing an Eddie Haskell on us?

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd be happy to post the PM however I can't sign on to get it. I received a message with a warning that said.

Knock it off, adding likes to hazy and steve only encourages their negative behavior and causes unnecessary work for the staff.

Robino (the carpet muncher)

I asked what she meant and she never answered. In fact I tried to have a few conversations with her about her warnings and infractions. She never once responded to any message. I even went to Classwife (the skank) and sent a message, her reply was don't even try it.

BunnyKiller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and you cant even say ( type) arsenal ( as in a plethora of equipment)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep that place is off the hook with the stuff that goes on there. I got so afraid from posting on there that I won't even post a curse word anywhere else !

VU Sponsors