Become a Patron!

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi
I Have Following Flavors But Dont Have Good Recipe If You Know. Please Post It Here . No Links Please I Would Appreciate If You Can Post Recipe Here

Chocolate Milkshake
Caramel Cream
Butterscotch
Peper Mint
Banana
Blue Berry
Strawberry
Coconut
Vanilla
Almond
Pineapple
Pineapple Cream
Kajoo
Roasted Peanut
Cheese Flavor
Condensed Milk
Coffee

All These Flavors Are Local Pakistani Brand And One More Thing I Cant Buy Pre Made Recipe Flavors Because Most Of Them Are Not Available Here

I Tried Roasted Peanut Banana And Caramel Cream Almond 5 % Each And It Sucks Big Time :(

Last edited:

RocVapers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey there, sounds like you have some flavors that most of us are not familiar with.

The best advice I can give you is to check out e-liquid-recipes.com and see if you can find anything that will fit your flavors. You can also enter all the flavors you have, then click what can I make and it will show you.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm. Since I'm guess many of us havnt tried your flavor concentrates from "x" Pakistanie vendor this is what I recommend...

Take your flavors and do single flavor recipies to get a sense of the strength of the concentrate. For example do 2% strawberry with you pg/vg preference. If it comes out weak add another 1% percent. And so on. This way you know the lowest percent you go to the highest. Too low it will be weak, you will then hit the flavor apex, then 1 more percentage point you will get a funny chemical taste.

Please double your supplier to make sure it's safe to vape.

VU Sponsors