Become a Patron!

Recurve V2 ??

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone try it? I have an OG and still like it. Airflow just a little tight but not by much. Looks like they're getting scarse along with everything else...
Feedback appreciated.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one. Like it a lot. My only complaint is cap can get hot built where I like it and vaped heavily. Not uncommon for me with many metal cap rda's though. Flavor on par with the single, more af if wanted. Next to no well, so lots of squonking. I actually really like that, as I don't like deep welled rda's filled anyway.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one. Like it a lot. My only complaint is cap can get hot built where I like it and vaped heavily. Not uncommon for me with many metal cap rda's though. Flavor on par with the single, more af if wanted. Next to no well, so lots of squonking. I actually really like that, as I don't like deep welled rda's filled anyway.
Running dual I presume? I'm a single so heat's not an issue for me, on my builds anyway. Same on the well, don't like much either cause I will lay mine on it's side occasionally.
I usually pass on anything that's single and dual, guess the inserts address dome/bell, which is usually the biggest issue, but it's another part to deal with and maybe break.
Like how you can squonk juice up to saturate the bottom of the coil on the OG.
Looks like that is lost on this deck...

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Running dual I presume? I'm a single so heat's not an issue for me, on my builds anyway. Same on the well, don't like much either cause I will lay mine on it's side occasionally.
I usually pass on anything that's single and dual, guess the inserts address dome/bell, which is usually the biggest issue, but it's another part to deal with and maybe break.
Like how you can squonk juice up to saturate the bottom of the coil on the OG.
Looks like that is lost on this deck...
Yeah dual, I haven't tried single, don't think it would do well that way. The dome might help, but still think coil would be too far from af. Actually the deck is conical, so you can squonk til hits bottom of coil, like OG, then excess kinda drains back down. Really like that. I would say the squonk action is very similar to OG.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah dual, I haven't tried single, don't think it would do well that way. The dome might help, but still think coil would be too far from af. Actually the deck is conical, so you can squonk til hits bottom of coil, like OG, then excess kinda drains back down. Really like that. I would say the squonk action is very similar to OG.
Thanks for the "real" user feedback. Couldn't find much, just reviews and you know how they are....

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably only person here that really disliked it and the other Recurve versions.

VU Sponsors