Become a Patron!

Recycling Old Mods

JustYourAverageVapeGuy

Member For 3 Years
Hey there, it's been a while

I currently have a Kanger Nebox, Smok AL-85, and a Smok Stick v8 along with Baby and Big Baby tanks. I'm ready to replace them with something new. I don't want to try to resell them because they're old, used, and don't really function properly anymore. Since they've got metal pieces they don't seem to be something you'd put in standard recycling, and the Smok Stick v8 has a battery built into it, so that definitely has some special recycling required.

So what would be the proper way to recycle these?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1. Check with your local Best Buy if you've got one. They run a recycle of electronic/s waste program. Might also check with Lowe's, Home Depot and possibly Ace as some of them might also run such programs.

2. Check out a few sites:

Call2Recycle

BeRecycled

3. Check with your local waste management service. Here we have Waste Management Inc that picks up garbage, they are also big into recycling as well. Your local waste service might have programs to accept batteries, electronic/s gear, cell phones, computers, vape gear.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Lowe's across the street. They always accept my used batteries for recycling. Do not know about gear though.

VU Sponsors