Become a Patron!

Regulated mod sale

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
One for 35, two for 60, three for 80, five for 100. Prices include shipping, probably priority, depending on box size. All are in good used condition unless otherwise noted. Any markings will also be discussed when packing up.
Pico's all six for 60. White and black have scuffs
Conus only please

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Vap Gen red KEEPING
Vap Gen purple SOLD
Vap Gen teal SOLD
Vap Gen teal/green SOLD
Double barrel le SOLD
Punk 86 brass SOLD
Punk 86 gunmetal
Double barrel fire SOLD
Tesla nano silver (scratches) SOLD
Tesla Punk copper
Tesla nano copper
Drag x SOLD
Cultura 100 SOLD
Asmodus minikin
Augvape v 200 SOLD
Bd 213 SOLD
Aspire mix SOLD
Asvape striker
Smoant knight V1 SOLD
Pico bundle SOLD

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I read the first paragraph and started to scroll down....and the first thing I saw were all those Billet Boxes and thought you'd lost your mind.

Great seller here folks. Buy with confidence.

And just so I don't start a wildfire here, I'm certain those Billets aren't included in the sale.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
What’s that ultem-looking mod with the lightning bolt? Never seen that one before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's the 22mm 50
I used to have that, it was a great little mod. Clearly made to resemble a dicodes I think. I never could understand why they only seemed to do like one or two runs of the 75w 25mm version. I figured they'd be around a long time like the 50w and by the time I went to get one a couple years ago, you couldn't find them anymore.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I used to have that, it was a great little mod. Clearly made to resemble a dicodes I think. I never could understand why they only seemed to do like one or two runs of the 75w 25mm version. I figured they'd be around a long time like the 50w and by the time I went to get one a couple years ago, you couldn't find them anymore.
I didn't know there was one. When I was using that kind of thing, I would have been all over that. I agree, great little mod. Fantastic machining for its price point, imo

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I really like the 50w one. In fact, if it wasn't for the auto-shutoff, it'd be in rotation constantly here. I still use it, but not as much as I would if I didn't have to 5-click it back to life.

Very nice little mod (imo).

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I really like the 50w one. In fact, if it wasn't for the auto-shutoff, it'd be in rotation constantly here. I still use it, but not as much as I would if I didn't have to 5-click it back to life.

Very nice little mod (imo).
That freaking auto shut off. Always drove me crazy with dotmod as well :xD:

VU Sponsors